Author Topic: Nevill's Voice, Jeremy's Voice  (Read 1173 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Nevill's Voice, Jeremy's Voice
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2020, 12:48:PM »
Last time this was brought up in Bills “undisputed timeline” you believed West took both Nevil and Jeremy’s  call ???

Not impossible.

Offline lookout

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2020, 01:02:PM »
A window of 11 minutes with JB's call preceding NB's earlier call while West was relaying NB's call to Bonnet during which West was also taking JB's call---03.26 ( NB )--03.36.( JB )
Is there only I who can see what happened ? Pity EP couldn't at the time, dozy sods.

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2020, 01:15:PM »
A window of 11 minutes with JB's call preceding NB's earlier call while West was relaying NB's call to Bonnet during which West was also taking JB's call---03.26 ( NB )--03.36.( JB )
Is there only I who can see what happened ? Pity EP couldn't at the time, dozy sods.
The point is lookout: why cover it up at that stage? Jeremy wasn't a suspect yet and Taff Jones the boss would have welcomed the news which put him in the clear.

Offline lookout

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2020, 01:30:PM »
The point is lookout: why cover it up at that stage? Jeremy wasn't a suspect yet and Taff Jones the boss would have welcomed the news which put him in the clear.

It wasn't so much a cover-up initially. It wasn't until EP had realised that there'd been two separate calls that they began to dither over their stupidity and incompetence-----then they tried to hide the fact that there'd been two calls ( a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, moment )
The penny must have dropped that, yes indeed, there WERE two Bambers.

Offline lookout

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2020, 01:34:PM »
It must have confused EP enormously to hear " Mr Bamber here "-----probably sounding like an echo to them.

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2020, 01:37:PM »
It must have confused EP enormously to hear " Mr Bamber here "-----probably sounding like an echo to them.
So sad he wasn't a puppeteer.

Offline QCChevalier

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2020, 01:37:PM »

Another one for the archives. 

Thanks Steve.

Offline lookout

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2020, 01:39:PM »

Steve, I honestly think this happened. Few people back then gave their Christian name unless asked.

Offline lookout

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2020, 01:52:PM »
Another bizarre  thing was when JB was arrested for a petty/foolish crime of breaking into the office at Osea was when he pulled up his sweater over his head to hide his shame----rightly so, but------after 5 people had been found murdered he'd held his head high in defiance of having had anything to do with it.

Surely, he'd have wanted the full cover of a blanket if he'd been guilty ? Talk about giving a dog a bad name. I admire his determination over these years in finding just the smallest thing that will free him.

The more the time goes on the more the compensation will build and sadly the less likely he'll be of ever gaining freedom.

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2020, 01:56:PM »
Another bizarre  thing was when JB was arrested for a petty/foolish crime of breaking into the office at Osea was when he pulled up his sweater over his head to hide his shame----rightly so, but------after 5 people had been found murdered he'd held his head high in defiance of having had anything to do with it.

Surely, he'd have wanted the full cover of a blanket if he'd been guilty ? Talk about giving a dog a bad name. I admire his determination over these years in finding just the smallest thing that will free him.

The more the time goes on the more the compensation will build and sadly the less likely he'll be of ever gaining freedom.
But he was an unknown quantity at that point (dare I use the word incognito?) whereas by the time of the trial the identity of the defendant was well known.

Offline lookout

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2020, 02:00:PM »
But he was an unknown quantity at that point (dare I use the word incognito?) whereas by the time of the trial the identity of the defendant was well known.

He'd have remained " incognito " if he'd have carried out the murders as many murderers do when you see them with covers draped over their person. Unless he was a prize nut-case of which it hasn't been proven.

Offline lookout

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2020, 02:26:PM »
Tapes of these phone-calls were purported to have been destroyed, but were kept and copied. The court never got to hear these tapes ( copies ) as there'd have been a distinct difference in both voices. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2020, 02:30:PM »
They've probably remained as part of the hidden stash of TRUE evidence since September 1985. PII----until someone else falls off their perch.

Offline lookout

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2020, 02:32:PM »
What CAN speak, can't lie---namely Nevill Bamber. We've all heard JB's voice.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2020, 01:12:PM »

Not impossible.

But totally implausible