Author Topic: FAO Jeremy's legal team and campaign  (Read 5348 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
FAO Jeremy's legal team and campaign
« on: June 05, 2020, 09:50:PM »
Can somebody please just lay it on the line, that the original sound moderator evidence was fabricated?

These days, the authorities are very reliant upon other legal professionals (and the public) believing that the original sound moderator evidence was both genuine and "compelling".   

Somebody needs to bluntly point out, that it's not a kosher exhibit.  Otherwise, you're just going to be experiencing knock back after knock back, for the remainder of Jeremy Bamber's life.

Just say it. 

People understand things in simple terms.  They understand, if something is alleged to be dodgy.  Once you have got that message across, so that the seed is planted in people's minds, THEN you start going in to more detail. 

Instead of being seen to shore-up a genuine exhibit, the authorities have to be portrayed as shoring up a dodgy exhibit.  You have to introduce doubt, in order to have any chance of making them look dishonest.  Once they look dishonest (by defending an exhibit with so much doubt attached to it) it starts to get more and more uncomfortable for them to continue to defend it.   
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:03:PM by Roch »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: FAO Jeremy's legal team and campaign
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:14:PM »
Can somebody please just lay it on the line, that the original sound moderator evidence was fabricated?

These days, the authorities are very reliant upon other legal professionals (and the public) believing that the original sound moderator evidence was both genuine and "compelling".   

Somebody needs to bluntly point out, that it's not a kosher exhibit.  Otherwise, you're just going to be experiencing knock back after knock back, for the remainder of Jeremy Bamber's life.

Just say it. 

People understand things in simple terms.  They understand, if something is alleged to be dodgy.  Once you have got that message across, so that the seed is planted in people's minds, THEN you start going in to more detail. 

Instead of being seen to shore-up a genuine exhibit, the authorities have to be portrayed as shoring up a dodgy exhibit.  You have to introduce doubt, in order to have any chance of making them look dishonest.  Once they look dishonest (by defending an exhibit with so much doubt attached to it) it starts to get more and more uncomfortable for them to continue to defend it.

Roch, you are right.  It is dodgy.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 10:22:PM »
Why are we where we are then ???
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 10:38:PM »
Roch, you are right.  It is dodgy.

Thanks Neil.  Somebody needs to just come out with it.  Everyone will feel better afterwards, I know I will!

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 10:41:PM »
Thanks Neil.  Somebody needs to just come out with it.  Everyone will feel better afterwards, I know I will!

There is so much I would like to say.  I know things which are really wrong.  However, I really hope that the legal team will progress things. i do not want to say more at this stage.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 10:45:PM »
They're all as bent as a five bob note and I'd tell the lot of them to their faces.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 10:49:PM »
That hearing made for excruciating reading, all covering each other. What are they all afraid of ? The truth ? 

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 10:53:PM »
There is so much I would like to say.  I know things which are really wrong.  However, I really hope that the legal team will progress things. i do not want to say more at this stage.
Well you've had 35 years. Colin has been deprived of his boys for that length of time. You are giving succour to a murderer, pure and simple, however you care to dress it up.

I do not want to say more at this stage.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 10:59:PM »
Well you've had 35 years. Colin has been deprived of his boys for that length of time. You are giving succour to a murderer, pure and simple, however you care to dress it up.

I do not want to say more at this stage.

The crown are prepared to pay a QC £1K per hour (?) to prevent the release of documents, that apparently can have no bearing on the safety of the original conviction.

Would it not have been cheaper to just pay the wages of a clerk, to retrieve and release the said documents?

Offline lookout

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 11:04:PM »
If this doesn't make you lose faith in the justice system I don't know what does.

Offline David1819

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 11:23:PM »

At what stage would you intend to say more?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 11:35:PM »
A famous quote of the 20th century springs all too readily to mind..http://www.finfacts.ie/Irish_finance_news/articleDetail.php?In-the-long-run-we-are-all-dead---John-Maynard-Keynes-159

Offline Bill Robertson

• In my opinion
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2020, 06:22:AM »

I am probably being naive, but for goodness sake why didn't Joe Stone just say that documentation that exists in the scientific examination records composed by forensic scientists proves beyond any doubt that one silencer examined measured 7 inches long and another measured 6.5 inches long. Malcolm Fletcher in particular documented several measurements that he attributed to what are clearly different silencers. As Roch says, the defence appear to be fannying around with doomed legalistic arguments.

It is also a red herring for anyone to insist that two silencers were recovered from WHF. Evidence points to the Boutflour family handing a silencer to the police in September 1985 which almost certainly was not found at WHF even if it was taken there for the purpose of damaging the Aga surround and impacting flakes of red paint into the knurled part of the silencer. Evidence suggests that the second silencer is not even a Parker-Hale, as Parker-Hale have never manufactured a 6.5 inch silencer. Having researched on the documentation for many years I came to the conclusion that the silencer that was handed to the police in September 1985 was 6.5 inches long and contained blood from Robert Boutflour, which indicates deliberate planting of the blood inside a silencer. This evidence is all available to Jeremy's defence team. Why don't they just come out with it?
Julie’s going to Low Newton; remember to pack a toothbrush you lying toe rag, in my opinion

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2020, 11:17:AM »

I am not sure.  I do not want to breach confidences and I do not want to stir things up with people undoubtedly trying to do their best to right an injustice.  There has been a lot of chopping and changing of personnel involved, including lawyers, and some good appeal avenues have only been explored to a partial extent.  Sometimes I believe poor arguments have been advanced which have harmed the efforts to secure a fresh appeal.  There are some good appeal points which in my view should be rigorously investigated and presented properly.  There has of course been a lack of resources but overall a lot of money has been raised and spent but very little has been progressed to a full conclusion.  Of course I am not in the loop now so I do not know what may be going on behind the scenes.  The situation may be more positive than I am suggesting.  I do not want to be more specific, certainly at this stage.  It is not my intention to cause any dissent between JB supporters and I want to avoid being critical of people who are putting in a lot of work and doing the best they can as they see it.

Offline David1819

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2020, 11:41:AM »
I am not sure.  I do not want to breach confidences and I do not want to stir things up with people undoubtedly trying to do their best to right an injustice.  There has been a lot of chopping and changing of personnel involved, including lawyers, and some good appeal avenues have only been explored to a partial extent.  Sometimes I believe poor arguments have been advanced which have harmed the efforts to secure a fresh appeal.  There are some good appeal points which in my view should be rigorously investigated and presented properly.  There has of course been a lack of resources but overall a lot of money has been raised and spent but very little has been progressed to a full conclusion.  Of course I am not in the loop now so I do not know what may be going on behind the scenes.  The situation may be more positive than I am suggesting.  I do not want to be more specific, certainly at this stage.  It is not my intention to cause any dissent between JB supporters and I want to avoid being critical of people who are putting in a lot of work and doing the best they can as they see it.

Fair enough, but if someone is invested in a dead end, it can be better to point it out than not to.