Author Topic: Trudie steps down:  (Read 4654 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Trudie steps down:
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 07:32:PM »
Yes, two vacancies.  Bit of a poisoned chalice though.

There’s only one person for the job Neil but he would have to get rid of all the dead wood which is every one of them.
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 07:38:PM »
Not sure if NGB believes Bamber is innocent. There has been a lot of guilters on here and a lot of supporters who changed their mind from innocent.

Being a defence lawyer is one thing. Being an unpaid director of a campaign where you believe the person is guilty, is another.

Do you really believe Neil would support Jeremy if he thought Jeremy had killed 2 children by shooting them in the head
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline David1819

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 12:35:AM »
This doesn't work for me.  It implies that Ainsley, first, went about his job while not committing any deliberate wrongs, then after the fact, he discovered that there were documents potentially helpful to the defence and so he chose to personally destroy them?

On Ainsley being at the centre of this conviction, I am absolutely with Bill Robertson.  Essex Constabulary have never seemed to want to give him up.  However they must now be embarrassed at the very least, by these latest claims made in the press.

We have gone over this before already.

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 06:24:AM »
Do you really believe Neil would support Jeremy if he thought Jeremy had killed 2 children by shooting them in the head

Lawyers work for clients regardless of views. Posters have also changed stance over the last few years

NGB does not post much. Hopefully he will confirm if he believes Bamber is guilty, innocent or guilty but a MOJ has occurred. As well as whether he is applying for Trudie's position.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 01:28:PM »
Lawyers work for clients regardless of views. Posters have also changed stance over the last few years

NGB does not post much. Hopefully he will confirm if he believes Bamber is guilty, innocent or guilty but a MOJ has occurred. As well as whether he is applying for Trudie's position.

NGBs work for Jeremy is voluntary/pro bono.

Offline Adam

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2020, 02:16:PM »
NGBs work for Jeremy is voluntary/pro bono.

Hopefully NGB will give a summary of his work with Jeremy, what his current stance is  & whether he wants to take over Trudie's role.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2020, 02:42:PM »
Hopefully NGB will give a summary of his work with Jeremy, what his current stance is  & whether he wants to take over Trudie's role.

I have never been part of the Campaign Team although I gave some limited assistance to a member of it several years ago.  I have not been involved with the legal team since 2012 when Simon McKay ceased to be involved.  I have no interest in taking over from Trudie.  I am sure someone from within the CT will volunteer.

Offline Adam

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2020, 02:50:PM »
I have never been part of the Campaign Team although I gave some limited assistance to a member of it several years ago.  I have not been involved with the legal team since 2012 when Simon McKay ceased to be involved.  I have no interest in taking over from Trudie.  I am sure someone from within the CT will volunteer.

Thank you NGB.

Do you believe Jeremy is innocent, guilty but there was a MOJ in legal procedures, or not sure?

Offline Adam

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2020, 02:52:PM »
With people ruling themselves out, Mike, Nugs & Jackie will have more of a chance.

Offline David1819

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2020, 03:01:PM »
With people ruling themselves out, Mike, Nugs & Jackie will have more of a chance.

What about Nigel? He publicly expressed his desire to kill Ann Eaton and David Boutflour lol

Offline Adam

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2020, 03:24:PM »
What about Nigel? He publicly expressed his desire to kill Ann Eaton and David Boutflour lol

Mike, Nugs or Jackie will be a safer pair of hands.

Offline lookout

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2020, 04:40:PM »
Mike, Nugs or Jackie will be a safer pair of hands.

Someone within the CT has already got the ball rolling.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2020, 05:00:PM »
Thank you NGB.

Do you believe Jeremy is innocent, guilty but there was a MOJ in legal procedures, or not sure?

I have not changed my position on the case since I first posted here.  I have in several posts explained my position overall in detail, and in numerous other posts I have given an opinion on specific areas of evidence.

Rather than ask me to restate what I have stated before (I really do not have time) I suggest you use the search facility here and read earlier posts.

Offline Adam

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2020, 05:51:PM »
I have not changed my position on the case since I first posted here.  I have in several posts explained my position overall in detail, and in numerous other posts I have given an opinion on specific areas of evidence.

Rather than ask me to restate what I have stated before (I really do not have time) I suggest you use the search facility here and read earlier posts.

Thank you NGB.

I won't go through the forum trying to work out your stance. I'll just have to be undecided on it.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2020, 08:19:PM »

:) :) :)