Author Topic: Trudie steps down:  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Adam

'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

Re: Trudie steps down:
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 10:01:AM »
There will now be a vacancy, unless there is a ready made replacement.

Mike knows Bamber & set up this web site. So may be in contention.

David found a forensic evidence breakthrough and attends meetings with Jeremy's legal team. So may challenge Mike.

Nugs & Lookout are long term supporters. So may want to take a step up.

Jackie is a passionate supporter on forums & Youtube.

Let battle commence.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:03:AM by Adam »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:20:AM »
Hmm.. wonder what the plans are behind the scenes?  It's certainly an opportunity for a new direction to be taken.  Whoever takes up the reigns would need to be case knowledgeable.  Problem is, there's a lot of case knowledgeable people who do not agree with each other, due to the evidence being open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 10:21:AM by Roch »

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 10:21:AM »
There are actually two vacancies.

An announcement will be made later this year.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:24:AM »
There are actually two vacancies.

An announcement will be made later this year.

Yes, two vacancies.  Bit of a poisoned chalice though.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:32:AM »
This is a bit of a shock isn't it ? Goodness me. Then again with her present commitments such as her family of six ? children and studying for a Masters, it leaves little time for much else and with a case such as JB's it needs your full concentration without distractions.

It's not something I'd take on this late in my life, as you have to be a dedicated person and although I have every hope that Jeremy will see freedom at some point, I can't dedicate what I have left in my life to any one thing as I play a large part within my own family and long-standing circle of friends. My interest is still in the case, of course it is and will remain so because I wish to see justice done.

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:33:AM »
I meant to add that I wish Trudi all the best for her future ventures.

Offline David1819

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 11:14:AM »
There will now be a vacancy, unless there is a ready made replacement.

Mike knows Bamber & set up this web site. So may be in contention.

David found a forensic evidence breakthrough and attends meetings with Jeremy's legal team. So may challenge Mike.

Nugs & Lookout are long term supporters. So may want to take a step up.

Jackie is a passionate supporter on forums & Youtube.

Let battle commence.

NGB has legal credentials and has contributed to the case both legally and financially. So its a no contest really. But I doubt he wants to inherit this car crash.

I would only get involved if the campaign is to start off with a clean slate so to speak.

Offline David1819

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 11:18:AM »
Hmm.. wonder what the plans are behind the scenes?  It's certainly an opportunity for a new direction to be taken.  Whoever takes up the reigns would need to be case knowledgeable.  Problem is, there's a lot of case knowledgeable people who do not agree with each other, due to the evidence being open to interpretation.

Due to the evidence being open to misinterpretation.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:20:AM by David1819 »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 11:33:AM »

Due to the evidence being open to misinterpretation.  ;D

Well that's semantics really.  Am I not mistaken in saying that you believe the evidence points away from deliberate wrongdoing, by Ainsley?

It looks like JB's barrister was confident enough to claim otherwise in court?

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 01:56:PM »
I think this was just a stepping stone for Trudi to further her ambition but she'd have learned a lot from it. I doubt that this was a snap decision. Also I think there comes a time when you realise that there'll be no reward at the end of whatever it is you pursue----as in this particular case, she had felt as though she were flogging a dead horse which is exactly how I'd feel.

Offline David1819

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 02:18:PM »
Well that's semantics really.  Am I not mistaken in saying that you believe the evidence points away from deliberate wrongdoing, by Ainsley?

It looks like JB's barrister was confident enough to claim otherwise in court?

Deliberate wrongdoing as in pre-verdict framing efforts yes.

Deliberate wrongdoing as in post-verdict concealment efforts no. The latter is not uncommon.

Offline Adam

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 02:21:PM »
NGB has legal credentials and has contributed to the case both legally and financially. So its a no contest really. But I doubt he wants to inherit this car crash.

I would only get involved if the campaign is to start off with a clean slate so to speak.

Not sure if NGB believes Bamber is innocent. There has been a lot of guilters on here and a lot of supporters who changed their mind from innocent.

Being a defence lawyer is one thing. Being an unpaid director of a campaign where you believe the person is guilty, is another.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 02:54:PM »
Deliberate wrongdoing as in pre-verdict framing efforts yes.

Deliberate wrongdoing as in post-verdict concealment efforts no. The latter is not uncommon.

This doesn't work for me.  It implies that Ainsley, first, went about his job while not committing any deliberate wrongs, then after the fact, he discovered that there were documents potentially helpful to the defence and so he chose to personally destroy them?

On Ainsley being at the centre of this conviction, I am absolutely with Bill Robertson.  Essex Constabulary have never seemed to want to give him up.  However they must now be embarrassed at the very least, by these latest claims made in the press.   

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:55:PM by Roch »

Offline lookout

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 03:04:PM »
There's no doubt in my mind that Sheila was pre-psychotic before she carried out the shootings. It was written in black and white that her condition had deteriorated which is when alarm bells should have rang. Any deterioration in a mental illness is very different from one of a physical nature where deterioration usually spells death.

Mistakes have been made in many cases where patients have been let down or who have fallen through the net through a total lack of adequate support. Sheila's first thoughts that night were probably that everyone was possessed by the devil and it's all it takes to carry out a killing. Mental health ( so-called experts ) can't even foresee suicides let alone psychotic attacks so we haven't come that far in the mental health department. They knew even less in the 1980's when ECT was the answer to most things.

If someone spoke to me about being a child of the devil, I'd certainly report it for future reference because it's not normal conversation. Pity word hadn't been passed around to make people aware and stop others from getting the blame.