Author Topic: Trudie steps down:  (Read 771 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Trudie steps down:
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 08:32:PM »
Thank you NGB.

I won't go through the forum trying to work out your stance. I'll just have to be undecided on it.

A bit disrespectful there eh, Adam ?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2020, 10:14:PM »
Thank you NGB.

I won't go through the forum trying to work out your stance. I'll just have to be undecided on it.

You do not have to remain undecided.  All you need to do is read my posts.

Offline Adam

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2020, 06:25:AM »
You do not have to remain undecided.  All you need to do is read my posts.

You do not need to be be obstructive & tell people to spend time reading old posts. 

You just need to answer a question.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2020, 06:26:AM »
Mike, Nugs & Jackie have not made any statements.

Maybe the CT will shortly say who the new directors are.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2020, 11:34:AM »
You do not need to be be obstructive & tell people to spend time reading old posts. 

I do not need to do anything.  I have written lengthy and detailed posts about the case in the past.  I do not see why I should now write a long essay just to save you the bother of using the search facility here.  I have made clear that my views on the case have not changed.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2020, 11:52:AM »
I do not need to do anything.  I have written lengthy and detailed posts about the case in the past.  I do not see why I should now write a long essay just to save you the bother of using the search facility here.  I have made clear that my views on the case have not changed.

Adam how many times are you prepared to look stupid on this forum.
Just leave it.
Personally the decisions Jeremy made placing his trust in the campaign team has probably cost him ten years of his life.
The whole team team disgusts me. Jeremy had a criminal barrister on call pro bono and an ex policeman high profile documentary maker willing to promote the case in an extended tv series and they were treated appalling. I have personally seen letters sent to Mark Williams Thomas

I am surprised you have not been offered Trudis position

Do you really like being a laughing stock
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline Adam

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2020, 01:46:PM »

You do not post much.

From what you have posted, my view is you believe Bamber is guilty, but there may be a technicality. Such as when Julie signed the NOTW deal.

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2020, 01:48:PM »
Adam how many times are you prepared to look stupid on this forum.
Just leave it.
Personally the decisions Jeremy made placing his trust in the campaign team has probably cost him ten years of his life.
The whole team team disgusts me. Jeremy had a criminal barrister on call pro bono and an ex policeman high profile documentary maker willing to promote the case in an extended tv series and they were treated appalling. I have personally seen letters sent to Mark Williams Thomas

I am surprised you have not been offered Trudis position

Do you really like being a laughing stock

You applying to take over as a director?

May help you with the 6 part TV documentary.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2020, 01:57:PM »
You do not post much.

From what you have posted, my view is you believe Bamber is guilty, but there may be a technicality. Such as when Julie signed the NOTW deal.

I have posted a great deal in the past.  Read my posts if you want to learn something.

Your view is expressed simply in order to provoke a reaction.  It is not based upon anything I have posted and is rubbish.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2020, 02:32:PM »

Here you go -

That is not a view I have ever expressed on the forum so I am not sure where it has come from.  It may be that Hartley has reached that conclusion because I am not one of those who have said "I know Jeremy is innocent, there is no evidence whatsoever of guilt".  There was evidence against him, albeit a combination of circumstantial evidence and the evidence of Julie Mugford, with all the problems surrounding that.  I have approached this case from a lawyer's perspective.  Was the trial fair, in that the available evidence was fully and fairly placed before the jury, with the prosecution evidence fully and vigorously challenged by the defence?  My answer to this is an emphatic no.  Evidence was withheld by the prosecution, as we now know.  Some material is still being withheld, 29 years later.  Information is now available about the circumstances surrounding Julie Mugford becoming a prosecution witness.  The jury were seriously misled about that.  I believe the defence failed adequately to explore a number of avenues, in particular relating to the silencer and the ballistic evidence generally.  The defence should have commisioned a number of tests.  I also believe that the jury were not presented with sufficient information about Sheila's mental state and the affect on her of a significant reduction in her Halperidol dose.  For all these reasons I do not consider the trial to have been fair.  I believe as a result that the conviction is unsafe.  The guilty verdicts were by the minimum 10-2 majority.  Had the evidence been fully and fairly presented I do not believe that a reasonable juror could have been satisfied of guilt beyond reasonable doubt.  This is therefore in my view a miscarriage of justice.

I do not need to go beyond that and say what I believe actually happened at WHF.  The simple fact is that none of us can know for sure.  On the evidence it is possible that Jeremy could have been responsible, but there are some serious problems with this scenario, all of which have been covered in threads here.  On the evidence it is also possible that Sheila was responsible, but I accept frankly that there are some problems with that scenario (although not insurmountable problems as presented by some of the firm "guilters").  I have been in regular contact with Jeremy and have discussed the case with him at length.  I have to say he is very convincing, although I accept that this is a subjective judgement by me and is not a guarantee of innocence.

On any view this case should be reconsidered by the Court of Appeal.  I am not happy with the way the CCRC have handled the case since 2002.

I hope this helps.

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2020, 02:54:PM »
Here you go -

Thank you David.

I was nearly right. Could be guilty but a 'miscarriage of justice'. 

People have changed opinions since 2014. But I've no time to troll through 6 years of posts.

Offline lookout

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2020, 02:58:PM »
Why, are you a key worker then, Adam ?

Offline Adam

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 03:37:PM »
16/6/20

We are very happy to announce the appointment of Lorna Lake @TiredOldOwl as a director of JB Campaign Ltd. She will be joining Philip Walker in heading up the funding company.

-----------

Seems that Mike, Nugs & Jackie were not chosen as Trudie's successor.

Offline Roch

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 08:48:PM »
16/6/20

We are very happy to announce the appointment of Lorna Lake @TiredOldOwl as a director of JB Campaign Ltd. She will be joining Philip Walker in heading up the funding company.

-----------

Seems that Mike, Nugs & Jackie were not chosen as Trudie's successor.

Indeed, it would appear that myself, David, ngb and Bill Robertson were also overlooked  ^-^