Author Topic: Pre massacre: Bamber's chosen method of moving a sleeping Sheila:  (Read 1111 times)

Offline ILB

surmise its simple if we are to believe shelia was killed last
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

guest29835

Qs.:

1. Was the bed that Sheila's body was found next to hard or springy?

2. Could Sheila have hidden under that same bed at any point?

Offline ILB

How can anybody know? The first shot blew part of her jaw off, the second passed through her brain and killed her instantly. Interestingly in the Andrew Hunter book draft he mentions two gun enthusiasts who thought they could see a silencer mark from one of the photographs in Ewen Smith's office.
the point I'm trying to make is. Talking from a guilty bamber scenario is is inability to construct a one shot scenario. Him being bigger and heavier than shelia. And if shelia was supposed to be in the docile state she was supposed to be in. And with Bamber being aware that. He would have little trouble would he.

Simple logic analysis. Bamber has supposably been planning this for months. " tonight's the night or never" he's got all his mental facilties about him. Yes he might have grafted through an arduous day
But he would still have the ability to achieve his dastardly deed. He wasn't incoherent beyond comprehension. Even if he had smoked some cannabis joints he was by his own admission, and by the admission of others a " seasoned cannabis smoker" he wasn't pissed up. He had full coherence didn't he.

No defence injuries found to be inflicted on bamber. No marks to his face (the first obvious place a victim would strike at in a struggle) if we are to believe he had to shoot her twice in order to finish her of. Then we are to believe a struggle took place.

All this " he messed up the angle" he didn't shoot her right" it's bollocks. If he is planning to construct a false suicide he would know only one shot would do it. Anything else would rouse suspicion. Even to keystone cops
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 08:16:PM by ilovebooze »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Adam

Bamber needed 7 shots to kill June. Nevill was still fighting back after 4 shots. Two to his head. He shot the twins 8 times.

Bamber probably felt no one would be surprised that Sheila was still alive after one shot & was able to shoot herself again. 

This influenced his decision to fire the second shot when he saw Shelia was knocked out but still breathing.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

Bamber needed 7 shots to kill June. Nevill was still fighting back after 4 shots. Two to his head. He shot the twins 8 times.

Bamber probably felt no one would be surprised that Sheila was still alive after one shot & was able to shoot herself again. 

This influenced his decision to fire the second shot when he saw Shelia was knocked out but still breathing.
what was needed re June nevill et al boils down to whether you belive bamber is guilty or shelia. 7 shots for example could be use in a massacre, if we are to believe shelia is guilty. 7 shots can also be believed that a calciuating inheritance hell bent son inflifred them.

It adds no weight in terms of guilt or innocence of either party

Offline ILB

Re: Pre massacre: Bamber's chosen method of moving Sheila:
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2020, 10:39:PM »
There is still a strong chance Sheila remained in bed, asleep. The only thing to wake her being the downstairs kitchen fight.

So Bamber would have had to carry out his pre massacre plan on a sleeping Sheila.
do you remember when a couple of months ago we had the same query over Jeremy receiving a call from nevill and you purporting bamber would sleep through it. Yet your on the other hand suggesting shelia would sleep through a murderous assault???

guest29835

Re: Pre massacre: Bamber's chosen method of moving Sheila:
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 05:34:PM »
do you remember when a couple of months ago we had the same query over Jeremy receiving a call from nevill and you purporting bamber would sleep through it. Yet your on the other hand suggesting shelia would sleep through a murderous assault???

On the other hand, Nevill and June don't sleep through it and Julie answers a 3 a.m. phone call herself.  It seems that everybody involved in this was a light sleeper, except Sheila, who slept like a log.