Author Topic: Sally Challen and Inheritance Law  (Read 1004 times)

guest29835

Re: Sally Challen and Inheritance Law
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 07:55:PM »
Why would I want to bail them out?  They’re quite capable of bailing themselves out, like the time Bamber took them to court regarding him being a shareholder in the caravan park, he represented himself because he had no money, I would guess not many solicitor’s  would touch pro-bono libel/Litigation cases because it insures costs if you lose.  He lost the case and the Eatons were awarded costs, Bamber told them they wouldn’t get their costs because he had nothing, the Judge had other thoughts and told him, “aah but you have Mr Bamber, you’ve got your caravan shares and awarded these to the Eatons for costs incurred.

WHF is on Lease, I don’t know about the fields that Neville and Bamber owned plus other things, it would probably be a minefield to fight?

His Grandma’s will was changed in the sept I think, so I really do think that’s out the Question.

The only thing I’m not sure about regarding the Caravan park and it’s June’s shares,  42% I think, these I believe went to Pam?

You're changing the subject.

guest7363

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 08:05:PM »
You're changing the subject.
No I’m not, they’re quite capable of bailing themselves out with words or actions.

guest29835

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 08:24:PM »
No I’m not, they’re quite capable of bailing themselves out with words or actions.

You ARE changing the subject.  You brought up the idea that if Jeremy's conviction is unsafe, the relatives aren't culpable, it's all down to the state you say.  I disagree.  The relatives were the driving force behind the change in the investigation from murder-suicide to five murders.

In the end, it will all depend on why Jeremy's convictions are quashed - assuming that ever happens.

guest7363

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 08:32:PM »
You ARE changing the subject.  You brought up the idea that if Jeremy's conviction is unsafe, the relatives aren't culpable, it's all down to the state you say.  I disagree.  The relatives were the driving force behind the change in the investigation from murder-suicide to five murders.

In the end, it will all depend on why Jeremy's convictions are quashed - assuming that ever happens.
I brought three possible ares that probably were water proof in my eyes, the Grandma’s Will, WHF and his caravan shares.  Anything else could be up for grabs depending if he gets out or on what terms.  It’s not down to the state, it’s if Jeremy goes for them.

The state was a different subject regarding prisoners released and the terms.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 02:27:PM »
Has the area of psychiatry become a dripping roast for the legal profession? I'm sorry, but anyone who beats a spouse over the head with a hammer does not belong in mainstream society, whatever that might entail. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8363341/Abused-wife-Sally-Challen-wins-court-battle-inherit-estate-husband-beat-death.html