Author Topic: New Clues Set to Challenge Legitimacy of Jeremy Bambers Conviction!  (Read 108 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
After a lengthy period of indepth research on my part, I have finally pieced together how it can be proven and established that a month after the shooting tragedy at whf, that Essex police were coerced into making out a false case against Jeremy Bamber. For example, that Jeremy had murdered his sister and stage managed her body on her parents bedroom floor, to cover up for the fact of his involvement in the killings and that rather than police having to admit that Sheila had been alive after firearm officers had entered the farmhouse (7.30am), and admit that Sheila received a second shot to her neck (9.13am) 103 minutes after entry to the premises was effected!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 06:25:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Timed police radio /message log contents -  versus witness statement content of raid team officer(s) covering the exact same periods in / of time frame!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:15:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Withholding facts concerning the involvement of Headquarter SOCO at the scene when the crime scene was photographed and videod before the various bodily positions of victims were staged in different position (only bodies of three adult victims) under instruction of senior officers (in what became referred to, as 'INFORMATIVES')
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:33:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Aunt Agatha

Interesting...

Please reply to my pm.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Interesting...

Please reply to my pm.

I HAVE NOW...