Author Topic: Everything is now falling into place - Gap between two shots puts JB in Clear...  (Read 580 times)

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
I have not been very well for a long time, but I am determined to try and do as much as I can to try to help Jeremy, and others like him!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Adam

I have received fresh information, which is capable of undermining the evidence of Witham SOCO's witness statements and trial testimony!  This information will open up a can of worms once I decide to act upon it.

Thanks Mike.

Hope you pass it onto Jeremy's legal advisors before they make their CCRC submission.

Obviously if you have become a director in the CT, the evidence will be disclosed in plenty of time.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
This is part of what I have been told, and I have given the matter 'a great deal of thought during lock down', thus far...

(1) Jeremy did not shoot his sister, at all

(2) Sheila's death scene on the main bedroom floor was / is stage managed by police

(3) PC Bird (Witham SOCO) took photographs of Sheila's body, after other police officers moved Sheila's body, from the bed, and onto the main bedroom floor

(4) PC Bird (Witham SOCO)  had no opportunity to take photographs of Sheila's body laid on top of her parents bed, and at a time when she only had one bullet entry to her neck, because Sheila's body had already been moved onto the bedroom floor at least 45 minutes prior to PC Bird, and the other members of the Witham SOCO team being allowed access into the farmhouse

(5) Witham SOCO were the second team of SOCO's, to examine the crime scene, and take crime scene photographs, and seize exhibits. Headquarters SOCO, had control of the crime scene from a much earlier time -  (9.00am to 10.00am) and had already taken the original crime scene photographs, a crime scene video, had manhandled exhibits, had assisted in moving bodies and had seized items which were of potential evidential value

(6) Headquarters SOCO (DC Henderson / DC Oakley and DS Davison) took photographs, and video footage, depicting the different positions the  bodies of adult victims were set in at the start of their hour long involvement in the police operation ongoing inside the farmhouse, and afterwards, once the same bodies had effectively been stage managed, with the intention of soothing the way for 'a four murders and a suicide' investigation,  where Sheila had shot the others, and then taken her own life..

(7) Headquarters SOCO originally seized the first silencer at the scene, but 'it'  was left at the crime scene when Witham SOCO took over after 10.00am. This was / is the very same silencer (which subsequently became known as exhibit 'SBJ/1') which DS Jones took possession of that same morning (7th August 1985) after returning to the scene at 11.15am, from 9 Head Street, Goldhanger
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:17:PM by mike tesko »

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
(1) Sheila was shot once downstairs in the region of the main kitchen when firearm officers forced entry into the kitchen via an internal door which gave access to both the kitchen and the back hallway. This weapon was a .22 rifle used at the time by Essex police to kill vermin. It had a silencer attached to the end of its barrel that was shorter in length to the Parker Hale silencers belonging to the Bambers (15 internal baffle plates), and the Pargeter one (17 internalized baffle plates). But from an outward  examination, these two latter silencers appeared to be identical in length and design of their outer casings. The Pargeter silencer was purchased by himself in 1980, when such silencers all had 17 baffle plates internally. Neville Bamber purchased the 14 baffle plated Parker Hale silencer on the 30th November 1984 along with a .22  semi-automatic Anshutz rifle and 500 rounds of Eley .22 subsonic hollow point ammunition. However, Neville Bamber was only able to take possession of the rifle and ammunition, because  Radcliffe the gunsmiths did not have the latest Parker Hale Silencer in shop because the internal design of the latest ones had been manufactured and produced at the beginning of November 1984. So Radcliffes had to place an order, which finally arrived a week or so later (it had 14 internalized baffle plates). It was possible therefore, to distinguish between the Parker Hale silencers owned by Anthony Pargeter (which he had purchased his silencer in 1980), and the Bamber silencer (purchased four years or so, later)..

KEY EVIDENCE

Pargeter silencer purchased in 1980 had '17 internalised baffle plates'

Bamber silencer purchased on 30th November 1984 had '14 internalised baffle plates'

FINDINGS

Blood attributed to Sheila was found inside a 17 baffle plated version of the Parker hale silencer

Red Paint from the kitchen aga was impregnated on the outside of a 17 baffle plated version of a Parker Hale Silencer

No blood found inside the 14 baffled Parker Hale silencer belonging to the Bambers

No red paint found ingrained on the outer casing of the Bamber owned silencer

OVERALL CONCLUSION

Blood and red paint from the kitchen aga, present inside and upon a silencer that belonged to someone else other than Mr Bamber (senior, or junior)

FOOTNOTE

Anthony Pargeter made a witness statement to the City of London Police investigators, claiming that his .22 bolt action rifle and his Parker Hale Silencer were not present at the scene at the time of the shootings because he had taken them home to his place in Buckinghamshire on the penultimate weekend prior to the tragedy at the farmhouse unfolding. This being true, then the 17 baffle plated Parker Hale Silencer must have belonged to either Robert Boutflour, David Boutflour, Peter Eaton and or Christine Ann Eaton.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=987.0;attach=4949;image

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 01:13:AM by mike tesko »

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
On 6th May 1993, Mr Peter Wright and James Stevenson visited Parker Hale Silencers, to find out how many internal baffle plates did the Bamber silencer have?

Well, they discovered it had 14...

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
I believe I have mentioned this before that Dr, Craig was an alcoholic. I wonder if he was enebriated at the time which may explain his omitting to mention a second bullet wound?

Drinking made him lazy and forgetful

Correct me If I am wrong but wasn't Dr Craig your GP?