Author Topic: new member  (Read 808 times)

Offline Red frame white light

« on: February 24, 2020, 05:18:PM »
Hi everyone, new to the board, i have been interested in this case a long time before the itv drama recently.I thought i would join this and chip in with a few bits now and again.The Sion Jenkins case interests me too..Thaanks for having me.

Offline David1819

Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 05:49:PM »
Hi everyone, new to the board, i have been interested in this case a long time before the itv drama recently.I thought i would join this and chip in with a few bits now and again.The Sion Jenkins case interests me too..Thaanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 10:45:PM »

Welcome
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 12:32:AM »
Welcome Red frame white light.