Author Topic: little bits from other forums.  (Read 187 times)

Offline sandra L

Re: little bits from other forums.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 03:48:PM »
Including Dobbie's absolute whopper that there was no DNA unaccounted for - bet he almost had a heart attack when the match to Falconer turned up three years later. Worse still (for him) it was the Crown who found it and notified Luke's team.

But wait. Here's what else Dobbie said:

Every profile belonged to people who knew Jodi, including Luke.....which ruled out anyone unknown as the killer.'

What, exactly, did he mean by that?

The only DNA that included Luke was on articles of his own clothing - there were none on Jodi, her clothing, or the crime scene. And how could he have ruled out anyone unknown when there are still several unidentified male profiles/partials on record??

Offline Davie2

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 04:43:PM »
For crying out loud, why don't you post under your nugs name over there? Have you really nothing better to do with your life than searching & trolling forums for years on end.

No amount of recycling the same stuff over & over again, year-on-year on conspiracy forums is going to change a thing. The fact of the matter is >> Shane Mitchell failed to give his brother an alibi. Game over !!!!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 05:22:PM »
For crying out loud, why don't you post under your nugs name over there? Have you really nothing better to do with your life than searching & trolling forums for years on end.

No amount of recycling the same stuff over & over again, year-on-year on conspiracy forums is going to change a thing. The fact of the matter is >> Shane Mitchell failed to give his brother an alibi. Game over !!!!

when i start giving a fuck what you think i will take that into acount
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 06:15:PM by nugnug »