Author Topic: Mystery Stan Jones witness statement  (Read 900 times)

Offline Anglolawyer

Mystery Stan Jones witness statement
« on: February 18, 2020, 01:27:PM »
Has anyone seen this before & what are your thoughts about it?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Mystery Stan Jones witness statement
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 02:32:PM »
I believe Jeremy has told one member here that this document is fake.

Its Mike Tesko's belief that "3SB" is Stan Jones signature. You can see 3SB scribbled out on the signature. If Mike is wrong about the signature, then it would leave little doubt as to who the author is.

Offline ESKIMO TEC

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:38:PM »
mikes fake!

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:49:PM »
It's a farce I don't know about anything else, it's like a game of pass the parcel.

Offline Anglolawyer

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 04:16:PM »
Thanks. I figured it must be a fake but wanted to know what you guys thought. Interestingly, in his 1991 statement to COLP Jones addresses the suggestion that he located & removed a moderator from WHF on 07 Aug 85. He denied it but it’s interesting that it had cropped up as an idea as long ago as that.

Offline Janet ((Formerly known as Takeshi))

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 04:31:PM »
First time I have seen this but it looks all kinds of wrong to me. The font isn't right for one thing. It looks like it was produced on a word processer not a typewriter, in my opinion.
"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer" - William Blackstone

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 04:46:PM »
mikes fake!

No, I am not - if you ever get arrested and framed for something that you didn't do, be reassured that I would not fight your corner of the case against you!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 04:49:PM »
Thanks. I figured it must be a fake but wanted to know what you guys thought. Interestingly, in his 1991 statement to COLP Jones addresses the suggestion that he located & removed a moderator from WHF on 07 Aug 85. He denied it but it’s interesting that it had cropped up as an idea as long ago as that.

Please see the Property Book register entries and other police documentation, that indeed DS Jones did in fact take possession of that silencer at the scene once he returned to the scene, after leaving earlier along with another detective to go to Jeremy Bambers cottage, at 9 Head Street, Goldhanger…

He took possession of four exhibits from whf after his return there, after 11.15am on the morning of the 7th August 1985 (SBJ/1, SBJ/2. SBJ/3, and SBJ/4!

Which part of this compelling evidence don't you understand, or which you blatantly refuse to accept?

Be very careful about me making any part of this up, the police, judiciary, Home Office, all know that I do not tell lies about anything, they know that I am on the money, and that I speak the truth, most of the time - there are occasions when I say nothing, but god gave me a free will to do so. Rather than tell a lie, I would rather choose to remain silent ( but my silence may not indicate that I am guilty of anything), since, all that I do, may simply be exercising the free will that god allowed all of us to have!

I have, however, on occasions suggested certain features and aspects of the evidence in this case, which I could not verify (at the time), or substantiate, but on so many occasions this was done with a view of stimulating debate on our forum! Yes, I appreciate the fact that I am responsible for guiding the lily (so to speak), and I accept most of the criticism that has been directed at me, for introducing such issues , but this approach has led to an accumulation of some very interesting arguments between other members  (and myself)…

I haven't done anything wrong, I can justify the approach that I have taken - 'its a philosophical approach' designed to attempt 'to get to the truth' in the minds of people!

If, I have offended any of you by the manner with which I have approached this case, all I ask is that you can find it in your mindset, to 'forgive me', not because 'I know not what I do', but rather 'that I do know what I have done', and 'what I am doing'..

I have always been someone who wants to get to the truth, in any issue, or matter...

With this in mind, I understand the reasons why this person, or that person, may refuse to speak (or remain silent), I am not criticising anyone for taking such an approach - after all 'god gave us all, each and everyone of us', the power of 'freewill'...

Please bear in mind, that those 'involved in resetting the crime scene', and in particular, 'altering the circumstances of Sheila Caffells death',  and ' the position in which her body was originally found', have all exercised 'the universal power that almighty god gave us all' once upon a time when 'each of us was born'...

forgive me, 'if you do not agree with my thoughts', and 'interpretation of the factual evidence' in this investigation. but I can assure you all 'that in legal terms and practice', that Jeremy Bamber had nothing to do with shooting his sister, twice! ?The police were / are responsible for her death, legitimately, or otherwise'...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:15:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 04:52:PM »

It's real - which part of the silencer evidence ('SBJ/1') don't 'you potential jurors' see, comprehend, or understand?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 04:54:PM »
mikes fake!

I look forward to meeting you very soon, and you will eat your lousy words!

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 05:03:PM »
I believe Jeremy has told one member here that this document is fake.

Its Mike Tesko's belief that "3SB" is Stan Jones signature. You can see 3SB scribbled out on the signature. If Mike is wrong about the signature, then it would leave little doubt as to who the author is.

Don't believe all JB says either David. He was adamant that Sheila hadn't written those "odd notes/letters " by saying it wasn't Sheila's writing----who did he think wrote them, ?

Offline Anglolawyer

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 05:35:PM »
Please see the Property Book register entries and other police documentation, that indeed DS Jones did in fact take possession of that silencer at the scene once he returned to the scene, after leaving earlier along with another detective to go to Jeremy Bambers cottage, at 9 Head Street, Goldhanger….
So you say the statement I attached is a genuine document. I note the following about it:

1 it does not say where in WHF he located the silencer, nor whether it was given to him by someone
2 it does not say where in WHF he returned it
3 it does not properly identify the label
4 he cannot sensibly have returned it on the 9th with a label since that would not have been ‘covert’ so he must have attached the label later. He doesn’t say when he did that nor how he knows the moderator he labelled is the one he took on 07 Aug.
5 he doesn’t say how or by whom ‘the’ moderator was returned to him so he could covertly return it
6 he doesn’t say how he knows the moderator he gave to Taff Jones was the same one he got back
7 the whole chain of custody is thus faulty. It’s a layman’s weak attempt to simulate something he hasn’t understood.
8 does Stan Jones really refer to his senior by his nickname in his other statements from that time? Seems odd
9 the purpose of the statement is unclear. It completely destroys the prosecution case on the silencer.
10 that being so, this being a covert & highly irregular thing to do, why make a statement about it all?
11 it is of course anyway only a typed copy of an original. Where is the original bearing Jones’s signature?

Where can I see the Property Book register & what other police documentation are you referring to? What I would like to see are other Stan Jones statements from this period for comparison, but I can’t find any.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 05:41:PM »
So you say the statement I attached is a genuine document. I note the following about it:

1 it does not say where in WHF he located the silencer, nor whether it was given to him by someone
2 it does not say where in WHF he returned it
3 it does not properly identify the label
4 he cannot sensibly have returned it on the 9th with a label since that would not have been ‘covert’ so he must have attached the label later. He doesn’t say when he did that nor how he knows the moderator he labelled is the one he took on 07 Aug.
5 he doesn’t say how or by whom ‘the’ moderator was returned to him so he could covertly return it
6 he doesn’t say how he knows the moderator he gave to Taff Jones was the same one he got back
7 the whole chain of custody is thus faulty. It’s a layman’s weak attempt to simulate something he hasn’t understood.
8 does Stan Jones really refer to his senior by his nickname in his other statements from that time? Seems odd
9 the purpose of the statement is unclear. It completely destroys the prosecution case on the silencer.
10 that being so, this being a covert & highly irregular thing to do, why make a statement about it all?
11 it is of course anyway only a typed copy of an original. Where is the original bearing Jones’s signature?

Where can I see the Property Book register & what other police documentation are you referring to? What I would like to see are other Stan Jones statements from this period for comparison, but I can’t find any.

The whole notion of Stan Jones finding a silencer exists because it was first registered in the lab as SBJ/1. This gives the impression he found it. However it was Ron Cook who registered it as SBJ/1 and he wrongly assumed Stan Jones found it. This is written in Ron Cooks Colp statements.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 05:41:PM by David1819 »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 06:00:PM »

1 it does not say where in WHF he located the silencer, nor whether it was given to him by someone If, you would consider the disclosed evidence in this case, we know and can prove, that despite DS Jones leaving the crime scene, along with DC Clarke, and Jeremy Bamber prior to 9am, with a view of the police to take Jeremy Bambers first witness statement, under what circumstances, does or did , DS Jones return to the scene, at whf by around 11.15am, that same morning?

Furthermore,' chummy', you had better stop insinuating that 'I am somehow involved, in fabricating the contents of a false witness statement', when you haven't even got access to the full contents (in it's entirety) of the two separate files, which was gathered together as part of this Essex police investigation, into a case of 'four murders and a suicide' (investigated between 7th August 1985 and the 7th September, 1985),  followed on by an entirely different case, one month or so later, of 'five murders'(after 7th September, 1985, onwards), a month  or so, later, by the police, (refer to police file contents of SC/688/85 and SC/786/85)...

2 it does not say where in WHF he returned it 'I gather you mean', where 'he' originally took possession of it from', originally, of 'the first sound moderator' (silencer, 'SBJ/' and when he concealed it in a box, inside the downstairs office'(DS Stanley Brian Jones) where later on,  later recovered 'It' from, later that very same morning' 'recovered it from its true source of evidence'?

initially, and subsequently' he returned it to', two days later..
to the so called gun cupboard in the imaginary/ reality of 'the den'  located, there in the downstairs office!..

3 it does not properly identify the label and 'yet, there exists these property register entries confirming this actually happened'..

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Anglolawyer

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 06:29:PM »
@ Mike Tesko

I neither said nor implied you fabricated anything, so no need to be super-sensitive on the point.

I should be grateful if you would point me to the documents you are referring to, if available.