Author Topic: The finding of two lamps in a hedge row close to farmhouse..  (Read 6839 times)

Offline David1819

Re: The finding of two lamps in a hedge row close to farmhouse..
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2020, 02:19:PM »
Mike, I'm really not sure why any of this matters to you. For years you said Jeremy was innocent, and now for some reason you say that he told you years ago that he killed his mother, father, and his nephews, but not his sister. If he did that, he's just as guilty, so why does it matter to you?

28 years to be more precise.

Offline Jan

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2020, 04:27:PM »
That’s what I find really sad .

It is the boy who cried wolf .

Mike has spent hours and done some really good research on the documents and somewhere in amongst all of this there could be an answer that would prove things one way or another

But as the story has changed so many times I am tending not to believe anything at the moment .

Personally if he believes a hitman is involved he is defending a guilty man . Not acceptable.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2020, 06:35:PM »
28 years to be more precise.

He is 'innocent' of / for shooting dead his sister, Sheila Caffell, and because he is / was, why shouldn't someone in my position at that stage, take the stance that I took?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline David1819

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2020, 06:37:PM »
He is 'innocent' of / for shooting dead his sister, Sheila Caffell, and because he is / was, why shouldn't someone in my position at that stage, take the stance that I took?

You took the stance that he was innocent of all five murder charges.  ::)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2020, 06:53:PM »

Personally if he believes a hitman is involved he is defending a guilty man . Not acceptable.

Forgive me for pointing out what I am about to comment upon - so,  is it really true and acceptable, that in circumstances where one authority or another believes that someone like Jeremy was guilty of being involved in four of the murders, one way - Irrespective of a defendants guilt or innocence in any case, should any evidence upon which a prosecution of any sort or type, not be true, and the accused / defendant or another, that it becomes / is acceptable, for anyone in a position of authority or favour to the prosecutions case,  to fabricate / falsify, any evidence which may or is capable of persuading a jury to be convinced that the lies introduced and relied upon during a trial, was / is absolutely true? When it is clearly false, and wrong, and unreliable?

In cases where the authorities are convinced that this or that person (or persons) did whatever they have been accused of, charged and standing trial for,  is /was guilty, and responsible for committing such a crime, that this automatically entitles the authorities to introduce fabricated evidence, in order to pursue such a prosecution to convict a person of one crime or another!

We were all born with 'freewill', which determines whether you should admit to something you have been accused of by a reliance upon evidence that had no bearing on the actual crime alleged!

Simply put - 'two wrongs don't make a right'!

According to scripture, everyone of us were born with the same quality - 'free will'...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:28:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2020, 07:19:PM »

You had better reflect on your accusation against me!

Jeremy Bamber was convicted of all five murders, based upon the principle fact that his sister could not possibly have shot herself dead with a silencer fitted to the end of the semi-automatic rifle, and then detach the said silencer from the guns barrell and transit it downstairs from the main bedroom into the gun cupboard, (or the downstairs toilet where Anthony Pargeter rifle, sound moderator and ammunitions was normally kept, was known to be stored) - two sound moderators, remember, one belonging to Anthony Pargeters .22 (Brno) bolt action rifle, and a second sound moderator belonging to the .22 (anshuzt) semi-automnatic rifle?

What we are dealing here with 'is fabricated' and 'false' and 'dishonest evidence'!

And, so...

I am being put under the spotlight, simply because I believe that evidence relied upon to get Jeremy Bamber convicted of the murders of five members of his family, fell upon the allegation that he shot dead his sister, and that it was 'he' who removed a sound moderator from the end of the barrel of the gun which fired that all so fatal second shot ( which could not have been inflicted upstairs in the parents bedroom, until after 810am), when according to the official police radio log messages, thereafter, had been two bodies found upon entry to the kitchen downstairs, and a further three bodies found upstairs in bedrooms?

Is /could anyone who believes in this type of 'false evidence'  (a human being with a brain) have such an alleged type of functional brain, or is being honest with themselves, and everybody else?

I can see it, now...

The powers that be, and influenced members of the public, all believing,  and accepting, that because the authorities or the powers that be, or as in this case, independent so called witnesses, were satisfied that he had played some role or other in the murders of four of the five victims, and that the relatives who stood to benefit financially from a conviction against Jeremy Bamber, once he was convicted of inheriting the Bamber part of their entitled to, inheritance?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:54:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2020, 07:36:PM »

Which was not true, he did not harm, or shoot dead his sister and stage her death scene upstairs 'on the main bedroom floor' , she was not shot until after the firearm officers entered the farmhouse at approximately 7.30am, which part of my simple explanation can't you comprehend?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2020, 07:53:PM »
Which was not true, he did not harm, or shoot dead his sister and stage her death scene upstairs 'on the main bedroom floor' , she was not shot until after the firearm officers entered the farmhouse at approximately 7.30am, which part of my simple explanation can't you comprehend?

You made it perfectly clear that you believed Sheila had shot the other 4 people in the house.

How would you like it if someone started saying you had admitted to what you claim cops stitched you for Mike?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:54:PM by David1819 »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2020, 07:59:PM »
You made it perfectly clear that you believed Sheila had shot the other 4 people in the house.

How would you like it if someone started saying you had admitted to what you claim cops stitched you for Mike?

Yes, I understand 'ur argument!

But,  however, Jeremy Bamber did not, and he has not shot his sister downstairs in the kitchen (initially), and shot her a second time upstairs on the floor of her parents bedroom!

As far as I am concerned, based upon the methods adopted by the powers that be, and the treatment of suspects/ accused and defendants, what took place in the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber for all five murders was / is wrong, and not lawful!!!

God, in his/her wisdom would never have sanctioned such a proposition!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2020, 08:06:PM »
Yes, I understand 'ur argument!

But,  however, Jeremy Bamber did not, and he has not shot his sister downstairs in the kitchen (initially), and shot her a second time upstairs on the floor of her parents bedroom!

As far as I am concerned, based upon the methods adopted by the powers that be, and the treatment of suspects/ accused and defendants, what took place in the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber for all five murders was / is wrong, and not lawful!!!

God, in his/her wisdom would never have sanctioned such a proposition!!

I therefore, conclude, that the prosecution of Jeremy Bamber for committing five murders of his family, based upon the allegation that he had shot dead his sister on  her parents main bedroom floor, at precisely 9.13am,  cannot and is not true!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:13:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2020, 08:10:PM »
It is irrelevant that he must have had something to do with any of the other four murders (June, Ralph, Nicholas and Daniel), if Sheila (in his mind) was destined to remain alive (to effectively take the rap) and be officially held responsible for her own death and the killings of the other four victims in this tragedy!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:12:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2020, 08:35:PM »
He was presumably found guilty on each count, so he would still be in prison for ever for the murder of four of his family.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2020, 09:02:PM »
He was presumably found guilty on each count, so he would still be in prison for ever for the murder of four of his family.
Yes and this is shocking enough, even if you believe Mike's story to the letter.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2020, 01:27:AM »
. . . prior to him (Ralph Neville) making the 3.26am call to PC West!
A time was logged as 03:26 by Malcolm Bonnett, and related to Pc West's call to the Police HQ Information Room, not the time of the call to Pc West that led to Pc West calling HQIR.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2020, 05:42:AM »

No, I don't believe this to be true, because his trial and the evidence relied upon in respect of all five of the murders, was that Sheila had not killed herself, and that the only other person who could have shot and killed her was Jeremy Bamber!

It was a mistrial and the verdicts which were reached in any event are based by a reliability upon false, faked, and corrupted evidence!

There can never have been a fair trial when the trial judge in his summing up gave the jury two options! For example, it was either Sheila, or Jeremy! Supported by the allegation that the sound Moderator was fitted on the end of the rifles barrel at the time the fatal second shot was fired into Sheila's neck and that once this occurred, she could not possibly have removed the silencer and taken it all the way downstairs and placed it in a cardboard box hidden at the back of a downstairs cupboard in a room described as the downstairs office, or as the case may be ' the den', and then returned back upstairs to reset her own suicide!

Of course, being faced with the trial judges (Drake) directions in this matter, the jury would have been very strongly influenced by the trial judges comments, and 10 of the 12 jury members bought into the false narrative as spoken to them by Justice Drake, and decided that between either Sheila or Jeremy, that Jeremy must have been responsible for shooting dead his sister!

The jury were never made aware, that in fact two different identical looking sound moderators (Silencers) were in one way or another, part of the police, and scientific evidence! One belonging to the so called Bamber owned semiautomatic anshuzt rifle, and the other belonging to Anthony Pargeters .22 (Brno) bolt action rifle..

But, as we now know, blood was found inside the bàffle plates of one one of these two silencers ('SBJ/1' and. 'DB/1'), whilst red paint from the second Sound moderator ('DRB/1') was found ingrained into the knurled part on the end of that second silencer, which was matched to the red painted kitchen aga surround.  Well I have a number of realistic observations to make that those of you who are genuinely interested in where the truth of the matter lies, should pay attention to, and perhaps reconsider...

Based on what can now be proven / established, blood was found inside one of the two Sound Moderators (DB/1 - formerly exhibit 'SBJ/1'), and red paint from the scratched aga in the kitchen was present upon a second sound moderator ('DRB/1'), so here is proof that two identical looking sound Moderators (silencers) were used in the shootings!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:48:AM by mike tesko »