Author Topic: The finding of two lamps in a hedge row close to farmhouse..  (Read 6836 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The finding of two lamps in a hedge row close to farmhouse..
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2020, 06:01:AM »
No, I don't believe this to be true, because his trial and the evidence relied upon in respect of all five of the murders, was that Sheila had not killed herself, and that the only other person who could have shot and killed her was Jeremy Bamber!

It was a mistrial and the verdicts which were reached in any event are based by a reliability upon false, faked, and corrupted evidence!

There can never have been a fair trial when the trial judge in his summing up gave the jury two options! For example, it was either Sheila, or Jeremy! Supported by the allegation that the sound Moderator was fitted on the end of the rifles barrel at the time the fatal second shot was fired into Sheila's neck and that once this occurred, she could not possibly have removed the silencer and taken it all the way downstairs and placed it in a cardboard box hidden at the back of a downstairs cupboard in a room described as the downstairs office, or as the case may be ' the den', and then returned back upstairs to reset her own suicide!

Of course, being faced with the trial judges (Drake) directions in this matter, the jury would have been very strongly influenced by the trial judges comments, and 10 of the 12 jury members bought into the false narrative as spoken to them by Justice Drake, and decided that between either Sheila or Jeremy, that Jeremy must have been responsible for shooting dead his sister!

The jury were never made aware, that in fact two different identical looking sound moderators (Silencers) were in one way or another, part of the police, and scientific evidence! One belonging to the so called Bamber owned semiautomatic anshuzt rifle, and the other belonging to Anthony Pargeters .22 (Brno) bolt action rifle..

But, as we now know, blood was found inside the bàffle plates of one one of these two silencers ('SBJ/1' and. 'DB/1'), whilst red paint from the second Sound moderator ('DRB/1') was found ingrained into the knurled part on the end of that second silencer, which was matched to the red painted kitchen aga surround.  Well I have a number of realistic observations to make that those of you who are genuinely interested in where the truth of the matter lies, should pay attention to, and perhaps reconsider...

Based on what can now be proven / established, blood was found inside one of the two Sound Moderators (DB/1 - formerly exhibit 'SBJ/1'), and red paint from the scratched aga in the kitchen was present upon a second sound moderator ('DRB/1'), so here is proof that two identical looking sound Moderators (silencers) were used in the shootings!

We now know (with certainty), that if relatives had indeed found and handed over only one sound moderator to the police, that this must have occurred in early September, and not in the previous month (12th August 1885)! As things stand st the moment, police records show that a sound moderator was handed over to police, once on the evening of 12th August 1985,  by Peter Eaton, and that his wife (Ann Eaton) handed over a second Sound Moderator to police on the 11th September 1985...

Now, please..

Where is there any solid evidence that police handed back the first silencer (SBJ/1 -  DB/1) to relatives in order for Ann Eaton to be in a position to hand the very same silencer (back) to the investigating police force (Essex police), on the 11th September 1985?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2020, 06:45:AM »
No, I don't believe this to be true, because his trial and the evidence relied upon in respect of all five of the murders, was that Sheila had not killed herself, and that the only other person who could have shot and killed her was Jeremy Bamber!

It was a mistrial and the verdicts which were reached in any event are based by a reliability upon false, faked, and corrupted evidence!

There can never have been a fair trial when the trial judge in his summing up gave the jury two options! For example, it was either Sheila, or Jeremy! Supported by the allegation that the sound Moderator was fitted on the end of the rifles barrel at the time the fatal second shot was fired into Sheila's neck and that once this occurred, she could not possibly have removed the silencer and taken it all the way downstairs and placed it in a cardboard box hidden at the back of a downstairs cupboard in a room described as the downstairs office, or as the case may be ' the den', and then returned back upstairs to reset her own suicide!

Of course, being faced with the trial judges (Drake) directions in this matter, the jury would have been very strongly influenced by the trial judges comments, and 10 of the 12 jury members bought into the false narrative as spoken to them by Justice Drake, and decided that between either Sheila or Jeremy, that Jeremy must have been responsible for shooting dead his sister!

The jury were never made aware, that in fact two different identical looking sound moderators (Silencers) were in one way or another, part of the police, and scientific evidence! One belonging to the so called Bamber owned semiautomatic anshuzt rifle, and the other belonging to Anthony Pargeters .22 (Brno) bolt action rifle..

But, as we now know, blood was found inside the bàffle plates of one one of these two silencers ('SBJ/1' and. 'DB/1'), whilst red paint from the second Sound moderator ('DRB/1') was found ingrained into the knurled part on the end of that second silencer, which was matched to the red painted kitchen aga surround.  Well I have a number of realistic observations to make that those of you who are genuinely interested in where the truth of the matter lies, should pay attention to, and perhaps reconsider...

Based on what can now be proven / established, blood was found inside one of the two Sound Moderators (DB/1 - formerly exhibit 'SBJ/1'), and red paint from the scratched aga in the kitchen was present upon a second sound moderator ('DRB/1'), so here is proof that two identical looking sound Moderators (silencers) were used in the shootings!

You think he should have been acquitted even though you claim to know that he killed four members of his family?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2020, 08:27:AM »
You think he should have been acquitted even though you claim to know that he killed four members of his family?

Yes, on the footing that he did not receive a fair trial, because of the fact that he did not harm or shoot dead his sister, which was the main plank of the prosecutions case against him during the trial. If he didn't harm or shoot dead his sister (bear with me) it cannot be right that the crown got him convicted of all five murders by a reliance upon such 'a mistruth' and undeniably (totally) 'dishonest evidence'...

There does not exist, any evidence that was relied upon during Jeremy Bambers trial that he shot and killed any of the other four victims! 'Albeit by reference to Julie Mugfords account which told of the involvement in the massacre of a hired hitman, who she named as 'Mathew McDonald). I concede that if Jeremy Bamber did hire someone to shoot dead his family, that this of course would be sufficient to legally justify his conviction for the other four murders, but that even in the eventuality that this is correct, any as yet unprosecuted hitman did not kill Sheila Caffell...

He got convicted of killing all five members of his family, because the prosecution relied solely upon 'a false premise that Sheila could not have killed herself with a sound moderator fitted to the end of a rifles barrel', superimposed by comments / directions given to the jury in Mr Justice Drakes summing up speech, where he told the jury, that there was no evidence presented to the court that there was, or had been any third party involvement in these murders, and that the jury had no option but 'to decide the outcome of the trial by choosing between Sheila Caffell or Jeremy Bamber', as the only ones who could have been responsible for the massacre!

We now know that the silencer evidence is at best 'a bogus piece of evidence'. Blood in and upon one of two sound moderators, and red coloured paint in the knurled end of the other one! (Bear with me please), a silencer/ sound moderator handed over to police by Peter Eaton on the evening of 12th August 1985 (with as it turns out blood upon and inside of it) and the second silencer handed over to police by Ann Eaton on the 11th September 1985, which in point of fact, did not even get submitted to the Lab' at Huntingdon, until the 20th September 1985...

This being the case, there now exists clear evidence and proof, that the contaminated second silencer which was found to be the host for the red paint from the scratched kitchen aga ( also bear in mind that the very first photograph which captured evidence of any scratch marks upon the surface of that kitchen aga, were not taken by SOC until the 14th September 1985, a month or so, after the original sets of crime scene photographs showing no evidence of any scratch marks in that location when two independent teams of SOCO photographed that area of the crime scene) - add to this, the existence of a crime scene video which has never been made available to Jeremy Bambers defence team, pre-trial, or since, with no information concerning who took the said footage, and was the specific time this crime scene video was in fact recorded!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:59:PM by mike tesko »

Offline David1819

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2020, 01:16:PM »

He has lost the plot.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2020, 02:19:PM »
He has lost the plot.

Not really. I think he’s referring to a legal / technical approach (as opposed to a moral one).

Offline David1819

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2020, 02:24:PM »
Not really. I think he’s referring to a legal / technical approach (as opposed to a moral one).

He is claiming that Jeremy confessed to four of the murders to him back in 1989.

He is also claiming that Sheila was left alive as part of JBs plan but the police shot her hand staged it as suicide.  ::)

Lost the plot is being generous.

Offline lookout

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2020, 03:08:PM »
What I am asking myself at the moment is that if this " new found discovery " of the note saying " I've killed myself ",  allegedly written by Sheila, who killed the others ?? Always supposing it's Sheila's writing.

Offline lookout

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2020, 03:12:PM »
I have said on many occasions that there must have been something that indicated 4 murders and a suicide that " Taff " Jones was adamant about as you don't just walk into such a scene then walk back out again stating as much just like that.

Offline lookout

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2020, 03:14:PM »
Has someone been sitting on this information and if so, why ?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2020, 04:01:PM »
He has lost the plot.

No, Sir I have not lost the plot - the prison authorities have a recording of all conversations I had with Jeremy in his cell which was next to mine, (on B wing) and on several occasions we talked about his case. His confession is by words from his own mouth. He knew that I wouldn't be able to help him unless he told me the truth about everything. Which is what he eventually complied with...

His confessions to me, are behind the reasons why Essex police are not disclosing all aspects of the evidence to him, and in particular the as yet undisclosed photographs taken at the crime scene by the 1st SOCO team based at Chelmsford HQ, and why although a crime scene video was recorded showing the bodies in different positions before the crime scene was handed over to the 2nd SOCO team based at Witham police station ( Cook, Davidson, Hammersley and Bird) at which stage the crime scene had already been stage managed under authority of senior officers in attendance ('informatives') and under scrutiny of Peter Simpson!

The authorities will not even release the name of the police officer who took the footage whilst the bodies of victims were 'insitu' between 9am and 10am!  What we do know, however, is that none of the 2nd SOCO team could have videoed the crime scene prior to 10am, it was somebody else, and the authorities are being uncooperative in divulging the identity of that Officer. But I can reveal that it was DC Oakey (headquarters SOCO)...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:23:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2020, 04:27:PM »

The authorities will not even release the name of the police officer who took the footage whilst the bodies of victims were 'insitu' between 9am and 10am!  What we do know, however, is that none of the 2nd SOCO team could have videoed the crime scene prior to 10am, it was somebody else, and the authorities are being uncooperative in divulging the identity of that Officer. But I can reveal that it was DC Oakey (headquarters SOCO)...

1st SOCO team compliment (based at HQ Chelmsford) took crime scene photographs and the crime scene video footage between 9 - 10am,  included to the best of my knowledge and belief of DC Oakey, DS Davison, DC Henderson and DS Eastwood..

They took the original photographs, and seized the original exhibits, and distributed evidence around the crime scene, to make it appear that Sheila had taken her own life once she had shot dead the other four members of her family!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2020, 04:27:PM »

Bingo!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2020, 05:11:PM »
Mike if the relatives colluded as you assert I find it hard to believe that both Ann Eaton and Peter Eaton handed in separate silencers on separate dates. I mean, they are husband and wife..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2020, 05:51:PM »
Mike if the relatives colluded as you assert I find it hard to believe that both Ann Eaton and Peter Eaton handed in separate silencers on separate dates. I mean, they are husband and wife..

The evidence is absolutely clear, in the Major incident Property Registers, exist two independent entries, numbered exhibit 342 and 675 a sound moderator, and a silencer!

In all honesty, ask yourself why would Essex police record twice in the Major incident register, the same silencer at entry 342 and 675?

Moreover, I contacted Essex police by email about the existence of two sound moderators (silencers) and the response I got was that at the time of Jeremy's trial (commencing, 2nd October, 1986), both the prosecution and defence counsel knew that there existed two silencers, but that this information was not permitted for release or for public disclosure (I have confirmation of these facts, from Kim Perks, who after consulting with (Essex) her force solicitor, reported back to me, that such information was / is not for release to the general public!!

Guess what?

Doesn't that confirm that there wasn't only one sound moderator (silencer) at the heart of this case?

I have the greatest respect for what Kim Perks revealed to me, regarding this matter, and do you not agree, that in whatever Circumstance's, two separate sound moderators ( silencers) somehow, in one way or another, ended up in the possession of Essex police, and which both were examined at the lab' on different occasions?

Moreover, that the results of the examination of each of these sound moderators, were subsequently (and dishonestly) merged together and presented by the time of Jeremy's trial, as though the results from both examinations related to a singular Sound moderator ( not two identical looking Parker Hale silencers)!!!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2020, 06:16:PM »
The evidence is absolutely clear, in the Major incident Property Registers, exist two independent entries, numbered exhibit 342 and 675 a sound moderator, and a silencer!

In all honesty, ask yourself why would Essex police record twice in the Major incident register, the same silencer at entry 342 and 675?

Moreover, I contacted Essex police by email about the existence of two sound moderators (silencers) and the response I got was that at the time of Jeremy's trial (commencing, 2nd October, 1986), both the prosecution and defence counsel knew that there existed two silencers, but that this information was not permitted for release or for public disclosure (I have confirmation of these facts, from Kim Perks, who after consulting with (Essex) her force solicitor, reported back to me, that such information was / is not for release to the general public!!

Guess what?

Doesn't that confirm that there wasn't only one sound moderator (silencer) at the heart of this case?

I have the greatest respect for what Kim Perks revealed to me, regarding this matter, and do you not agree, that in whatever Circumstance's, two separate sound moderators ( silencers) somehow, in one way or another, ended up in the possession of Essex police, and which both were examined at the lab' on different occasions?

Moreover, that the results of the examination of each of these sound moderators, were subsequently (and dishonestly) merged together and presented by the time of Jeremy's trial, as though the results from both examinations related to a singular Sound moderator ( not two identical looking Parker Hale silencers)!!!

Has Kim Perks' email not formed part of any defence submission? It seems highly pertinent to the current judicial review.