Author Topic: Brett Collins Coming on ITV This Morning In The Next Half Hour  (Read 258 times)

Offline JackieD

Milking the gravy train
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Brett Collins Coming on ITV This Morning In The Next Half Hour
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 07:55:AM »
What did he say?

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 08:56:AM »
I wonder how much he's been paid to do that ??

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 09:06:AM »
I only watch on demand TV these days. So what happened?

Offline lookout

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 09:16:AM »
Haven't a clue. I can't stand ITV morning shows so don't watch.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 10:32:AM »
I must say that the relatives have been conspicuous by their absence so far considering they never left Stan Jones's side for weeks ? Will they be next for a multi million pound book signing, TV appearance or a front page in the tabloids ?

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 12:41:PM »
I guess he never said much then.  :-\

Offline JackieD

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 12:59:PM »
I apologise I think it’s on tomorrow morning. I saw the trailer. I am trying to find out from GMB exactly what
Time it’s on

Following on from people milking the tragedy this was in the newspaper

White House Farm in Tolleshunt D'Arcy in 2005 Picture: ARCHANT
In Carol Ann Lee's book - The Murders at White House Farm - on which the new six-part television drama is partly based, the author describes the trip to the south of France.
MORE: Jeremy Bamber: ITV drama is a disgrace

"They enjoyed a week of sun, sea and relaxation during a caravan holiday in St Tropez," Ms Lee wrote.
"In a 1986 interview with the Star, Brett declared that Jeremy 'fell in love with a millionairess. 'She fell for him. They weren't many girls he couldn't pull. He was an absolute charmer.

From Jeremy himself

Shortly after the funerals, Bamber travelled to Amsterdam with girlfriend Julie Mugford and another friend, and just after his first arrest and release in September 1985, he went on holiday to Saint-Tropez with friend Brett Collins.
Speaking to this newspaper from prison in Wakefield, Bamber, 59, was asked if he had any regrets over the way he acted after the tragic events on August 7, 1985.

He said: "My actions after the tragedy were as they were. Reports in the media, from police/prosecution witnesses were often made up, exaggerated or just nonsense.

"The holiday in France for instance, two of us rented a caravan costing 80 quid for ten days - hardly flash."
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 01:08:PM »
I apologise I think it’s on tomorrow morning. I saw the trailer. I am trying to find out from GMB exactly what
Time it’s on

Following on from people milking the tragedy this was in the newspaper

White House Farm in Tolleshunt D'Arcy in 2005 Picture: ARCHANT
In Carol Ann Lee's book - The Murders at White House Farm - on which the new six-part television drama is partly based, the author describes the trip to the south of France.
MORE: Jeremy Bamber: ITV drama is a disgrace

"They enjoyed a week of sun, sea and relaxation during a caravan holiday in St Tropez," Ms Lee wrote.
"In a 1986 interview with the Star, Brett declared that Jeremy 'fell in love with a millionairess. 'She fell for him. They weren't many girls he couldn't pull. He was an absolute charmer.

From Jeremy himself

Shortly after the funerals, Bamber travelled to Amsterdam with girlfriend Julie Mugford and another friend, and just after his first arrest and release in September 1985, he went on holiday to Saint-Tropez with friend Brett Collins.
Speaking to this newspaper from prison in Wakefield, Bamber, 59, was asked if he had any regrets over the way he acted after the tragic events on August 7, 1985.

He said: "My actions after the tragedy were as they were. Reports in the media, from police/prosecution witnesses were often made up, exaggerated or just nonsense.

"The holiday in France for instance, two of us rented a caravan costing 80 quid for ten days - hardly flash."

OK no worries.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 01:19:PM »
its probly just a falling out between them you know how jeremy somtimes upsets people.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 11:00:PM »
its probly just a falling out between them you know how jeremy somtimes upsets people.
I don't have the exact clip, but to me it sounds like a permanent rift. https://youtu.be/dbPOQ2Dg6Tw

Offline Jan

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 11:06:PM »
I don't have the exact clip, but to me it sounds like a permanent rift. https://youtu.be/dbPOQ2Dg6Tw

So another liar then . Going against his original statement. It’s never ending .

Offline JackieD

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 11:07:PM »
He sounds very much like Julie.  I know he was charged and convicted of a number of frauds
From Colin Caffells

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 11:09:PM »
So another liar then . Going against his original statement. It’s never ending .
Well he's had time to reflect and change his views, as many already have.

Offline Jan

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 11:13:PM »
Well he's had time to reflect and change his views, as many already have.

Funny he has come out of the woodwork now though .

I still think something is going on in the background.