Author Topic: The guardian  (Read 6803 times)

Offline Jan

Re: The guardian
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2020, 05:00:PM »
Also this in an article in the star. About a past interview ?

”In the interview, DS Stanley Brian Jones claims the scene was immediately treated as "four murders and a suicide" because the team had a "note saying I've killed myself."

Offline lookout

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2020, 05:11:PM »
By whom I wonder ?

Offline Jan

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2020, 05:13:PM »
There is so much flying around at the moment it’s hard to keep up with it all .

Offline lookout

« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2020, 05:25:PM »
It's easier to say that they all killed each other.

Offline Adam

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2020, 07:05:PM »
The CT will tout anything to the media. Nevill calling the police, suicide notes, rifles in the windows.

It is up to the media what they run with. Surprised the Guardian ran with this.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2020, 07:25:PM »
The Guardian is on Jeremy's side.

Offline Jan

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2020, 10:03:PM »
The Guardian is on Jeremy's side.

Agreed they have done several articles supporting Jeremy .

Online handyman

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2020, 06:53:AM »

I’ve got to say, I’m still with mike on this one. I’m going to need some serious convincing Sheila was already dead before the police stormed the building.

Haven't really commented on this, but if you killed all your family would you use the alibi that Sheila was alive when the Police arrived. Inferring it was them who killed her. The whole sorry saga is one big mess & blame game.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/audio/2011/jan/30/jeremy-bamber-murder-appeal-audio

Offline grahameb

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2020, 12:50:PM »
Nothing new.

This is all based on Dr Craig's lousy work. He simply didn't see the second gun shot wound. He never checked Sheila's body temperature or any means to ascertain a time of death. He spent less than a quarter of an hour inside the house. All he did was kick the bodies to see if they were dead then gave Bamber wiskey.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he was Grahams GP at one point. And the guy liked to drink a lot it seemed.
That is correct. He did like his drink and put the time of death all at the same time that is the time he examined the bodies, My father in law was a policeman in the London river police and used to attend a lot of crime scenes. At one time he attended a scene where the doctor present was not sure of the time of death. My father inlaw placed his had upon the victim's abdomen which was still warm. He told me that the abdomen is the last place on the body that loses heat. I wonder whether Dr. Craig could have been more precie in his estimation ofd the time of death? Because by the time the bodies had reached the post mortem it would have been too late to estimate time of death. So yes I believe that Dr. Craig was a bit lazy in his examination.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2020, 07:44:PM »
Where's DI Miller's pocketbook? He was the one who reported seeing one bullet injury as well as the one who found Sheila on the bed, according to David Shaw.
For the benefit of new readers who haven't read David Shaw's account, you can start reading it by using this link. Bear in mind that this account was never finished and comes across as partly made up.

Offline David1819

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2020, 07:47:PM »
That is correct. He did like his drink and put the time of death all at the same time that is the time he examined the bodies, My father in law was a policeman in the London river police and used to attend a lot of crime scenes. At one time he attended a scene where the doctor present was not sure of the time of death. My father inlaw placed his had upon the victim's abdomen which was still warm. He told me that the abdomen is the last place on the body that loses heat. I wonder whether Dr. Craig could have been more precie in his estimation ofd the time of death? Because by the time the bodies had reached the post mortem it would have been too late to estimate time of death. So yes I believe that Dr. Craig was a bit lazy in his examination.

According to the Dickinson report Dr Craig done nothing to establish a time of death for Sheila.

Offline Jan

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2020, 10:04:PM »
I wonder why the CT are mainly repeating old news. Just to keep it all in the public eye I guess .

Still don’t think it does them any favours .

Offline David1819

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2020, 10:14:PM »
I wonder why the CT are mainly repeating old news. Just to keep it all in the public eye I guess .

Still don’t think it does them any favours .

Some of the stuff they claim is actually effective but for the wrong reasons. There are people new to the case that believe in JBs innocence because they heard about Nevils alleged call. In the same way people new to the case think JB is guilty because he had crispy put down.

Offline lookout

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2020, 10:17:PM »
I think CT are just hanging fire until such times as the legal team can move forward, so meanwhile keeping the account going by using repeats or it would remain blank.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2020, 10:23:PM »
Some of the stuff they claim is actually effective but for the wrong reasons. There are people new to the case that believe in JBs innocence because they heard about Nevils alleged call. In the same way people new to the case think JB is guilty because he had crispy put down.

Some old heads suck up Vanezis' testimony like mother's milk. Vespae. 😉
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 10:24:PM by Roch »