Author Topic: The guardian  (Read 6801 times)

Offline Adam

Re: The guardian
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2020, 07:57:PM »
That can't be. Dead bodies don't bleed - not for long anyway.

Dead bodies don't bleed. Not sure how that relates.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2020, 07:59:PM »
The Sheila in the kitchen was always a terrible claim. The CT will have to amend their website.

Offline Jan

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2020, 08:04:PM »
Dr craig only mentions one would for each victim . So that’s the way he reported , very weird considering the other things he mentions that are irrelevant .

But that is a fact .

So it is only the other officers statements that would be of interest .

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2020, 08:05:PM »
Dr Venezia didn't witness Sheila getting shot twice!

Another pathologist who testified during the trial (professor Knight), told of the likelihood that half an hour or so could have elapsed between each of the two shots being fired, and that it was possible that Sheila might still have been able to walk around before she received the second fatal shot upstairs in the main bedroom. I do not believe that Knight meant that Sheila was moving around continually throughout the half hour period he mentioned, but rather that she could have collapsed and eventually recovered and made her way onto the bed in her parents bedroom where she collapsed into unconscioussness..

Professor Knight first said it could be anything from five seconds to half an hour. He then said that half an hour was too long, and it was more likely to be a few minutes.

Sheila clearly didn't walk around - that is obvious to me.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2020, 08:05:PM »
I think this is another dead end. Dr Vanezis said all along that Sheila could have shot herself twice. He also said that the shots were in quick succession in his opinion.

What about the reports from professor Marco Meloni and professor Calvani?  I know they were rejected (CCRC objected on the grounds they working from crime scene images and testimony, as opposed to Sheila's corpse).  They placed time of death closer to the TFG op. 

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2020, 08:07:PM »
Dead bodies don't bleed. Not sure how that relates.

This is what you said:

She was upstairs. Dead from one bullet. The police accidentially shot Sheila a second time with the murder weapon.

If she was already dead and the police shot her again, she wouldn't have bled, and she clearly bled from both wounds.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2020, 08:07:PM »
What about the reports from professor Marco Meloni and professor Calvani?  I know they were rejected (CCRC objected on the grounds they working from crime scene images and testimony, as opposed to Sheila's corpse).  They placed time of death closer to the TFG op.

I haven't seen those reports.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2020, 08:13:PM »
I haven't seen those reports.

Used to be able to see them online but it was the Di Stefano era and the site is no longer up (I think).  It was called Studio-Legale or something. 

Mike, have you got copies?  ???

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2020, 08:22:PM »
Sheila was shot downstairs in the kitchen, at least one senior police officer confirmed that two bodies were found upon entry to the kitchen, the details of which are recorded in his witness statement, which carries the following citation at the beginning of the statement:-

'This Statement, consisting of - pages, each signed by me, is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that if it is tended in evidence I shall be liable to prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it anything which I know to be false or do not believe to be true'..

Surely, if there was only ever one body in the kitchen upon entry by the firearm officers, and there had been something of a mix up in communications, where the body of a dead male, was mistakenly believed to be the body of a dead female, then that would have been settled there and then at the farmhouse..

But, this senior officer (Gibbons) confirms there had been two bodies found in the kitchen upon entry, and he was accompanied by Harris and Montgomery, when after 8.10am, they all entered the kitchen farmhouse and discovered Sheila was no longer there. This caused panic to those who were present inside the kitchen, and DCI Harris was requested to use the  house land line from the farmhouse to update Peter Simpson regarding how the operation had just gone pear shaped..

The statement made by Gibbons, recorded the truth, two bodies found upon entry to the kitchen, accounted for accurately, in a witness statement that was typed out long after the other cops had got their story right about their having been some sort of a mix up where one dead male body had mistakenly been misidentified as a dead female...

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:25:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2020, 08:35:PM »
This is what you said:

If she was already dead and the police shot her again, she wouldn't have bled, and she clearly bled from both wounds.

What becomes apparent to me, is that one of the bullet entry wounds on Sheila's neck, had a plug of dried blood in it, which subsequently got disconnected when the police who tried to revive Sheila and keep her alive after she was shot on the second occasion, by putting her body on the bedroom floor in the recovery position, and applying therapy! It becomes clear to me, that at some point after Sheila received the second shot, that her head thrashed side to side or up and down, and that this movement caused the plug of dried blood in the original wound to become detached elsewhere on the surface of her neck. Pooled blood which had gathered in the path that the first bullet travelled  along, leaked out of the open wound...

And, that this coincided with the fresh blood from the more recent second shot, pouring from the second bullet entry wound and the corner of her mouth, and one nostril, blood which ran diagonally across Sheila's neck, and pooled in her left eye socket..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 08:40:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2020, 08:45:PM »
This is what you said:

'Dead bodies don't bleed' is what Jan said.

I said I was not sure what that was supposed to mean.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2020, 08:47:PM »
This is what you said:

What becomes apparent to me, is that one of the bullet entry wounds on Sheila's neck, had a plug of dried blood in it, which subsequently got disconnected when the police who tried to revive Sheila and keep her alive after she was shot on the second occasion, by putting her body on the bedroom floor in the recovery position, and applying therapy! It becomes clear to me, that at some point after Sheila received the second shot, that her head thrashed side to side or up and down, and that this movement caused the plug of dried blood in the original wound to become detached elsewhere on the surface of her neck. Pooled blood which had gathered in the path that the first bullet travelled  along, leaked out of the open wound...

Offline Jan

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2020, 08:50:PM »

When did I say that ?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2020, 08:51:PM »

That's what I said, not Jan. Jan says they can bleed.

If someone is dead, the heart is no longer pumping blood around.

Offline lookout

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2020, 08:57:PM »
Julie said she only saw one wound when she visited the mortuary---so what's going on ?