Author Topic: Jeremy's letter and case notes he sent to me in May 2010  (Read 1098 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy's letter and case notes he sent to me in May 2010
« on: February 11, 2020, 05:08:PM »
I stumbled upon a letter today sent to me by Jeremy, it was amongst a pile of other letters from him to me, dealing with documents and issues in his case...

In this particular correspondence, he refers to two very important issues, in particular, the red paint issues, and the dodgy Sound Moderator debacle..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:25:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Jeremy's letter and case notes he sent to me in May 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 05:30:PM »
I have known about the existence of the second sound moderator long before Jeremy and his team have elevated it into the spotlight! I hope, that they have by now got everything in place to be able to go back to the Court of Appeal with a view of overturning his convictions for the five murders!

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:52:PM »
I wonder whether, over the years, Jeremy's published letters have provided EP with pointers on how to manage the case to their own ends.  Also, are letters from prison either scrutinised as a matter of procedure or otherwise intercepted, ie covertly?

Offline Jan

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 06:04:PM »
I wonder whether, over the years, Jeremy's published letters have provided EP with pointers on how to manage the case to their own ends.  Also, are letters from prison either scrutinised as a matter of procedure or otherwise intercepted, ie covertly?

I agree when things are released before appeal it gives time to make up,excuses .

Let’s hope is not the case with today’s news

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 06:45:PM »

They were never as hot on info as they send to be.   Jeremy and I used to be able to send cassette tapes to each other, they were listened too, for sure!

One letter was refused permission to be forwarded to me for what it contained and I have had a couple of letters blacked out.  I was not worthy of the information seemingly and Jeremy was not permitted to discuss it with me.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 06:50:PM »
I agree when things are released before appeal it gives time to make up,excuses .

Let’s hope is not the case with today’s news

I agree. Would so love to see EP come a cropper on this case. Not out of malice towards EP - but just to demonstrate that every dog has his day, even if it only comes around after 35 years.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 06:53:PM »

They were never as hot on info as they send to be.   Jeremy and I used to be able to send cassette tapes to each other, they were listened too, for sure!

One letter was refused permission to be forwarded to me for what it contained and I have had a couple of letters blacked out.  I was not worthy of the information seemingly and Jeremy was not permitted to discuss it with me.

Interesting. I do think Mark Higgs was right, when he asserted that the case is actively managed, even to this day. Not only in an admin sense

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 06:54:PM »
I agree. Would so love to see EP come a cropper on this case. Not out of malice towards EP - but just to demonstrate that every dog has his day, even if it only comes around after 35 years.

You’re so right, everything brought to the appeal is scrutinised beforehand and EP are prepared in every way possible.   How refreshing it would be to disclose info at the appeal that his solicitors had ‘just discovered’. 

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 06:57:PM »
Interesting. I do think Mark Higgs was right, when he asserted that the case is actively managed, even to this day. Not only in an admin sense

Everything was handled. The only time we got to talk in private was during visits but if they believed we were getting too comfortable we’d be moved to a table nearer one of the seated officers who could Poss try to listen in to our conversations.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 08:44:PM »
I stumbled upon a letter today sent to me by Jeremy, it was amongst a pile of other letters from him to me, dealing with documents and issues in his case...

In this particular correspondence, he refers to two very important issues, in particular, the red paint issues, and the dodgy Sound Moderator debacle..

Attached to this letter, were 56 A4 pages of Jeremy's handwritten notes, which I intend to post here on this thread...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 04:04:PM »
Jeremy's 56 pages of his Handwritten notes (Attached to letter, dated, 22nd May 2010)..

Pages 1 - 3
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 04:34:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 04:25:PM »
Jeremy's 56 pages of his Handwritten notes (Attached to letter, dated, 22nd May 2010)..

Pages 4 - 10
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 04:33:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 04:35:PM »

Pages 11 (+ 18b) - 20
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:05:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 04:36:PM »

Pages 21 (+ 21b, 26a, 26b, 26d, 26e, 26f, 26g, 26h, 26i, 26j, 26k) - 30
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 10:54:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 04:36:PM »

Pages 31 - 40
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 11:28:PM by mike tesko »