Author Topic: Michael winner - True Crimes  (Read 528 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Michael winner - True Crimes
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 08:21:AM »
My thoughts exactly AA. You've written what I've thought all along as I'd formed my own opinion years ago.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 05:13:PM »
My thoughts exactly AA. You've written what I've thought all along as I'd formed my own opinion years ago.

As I say, I’m no psychiatrist but I’ve been next to him when appeals have been prepared for, and lost.  When he’s been betrayed and when incorrectly portrayed.  Beside him when he’s had some money and watched him as he’s lost it.  Witnessed his behaviour as he struggles to have more information revealed and when he has seen it, I’ve seen him trying to come to terms with it all.

Our information was limited at the time, our resources were nil as was our support. We both knew we were not being told the truth, how what little information we did have did not quite fit the jigsaw puzzle we saw before us.  Thankfully, through jeremys focused perseverance alone, he has amassed a small army of supporters who along with Mike have diligently examined all the new info and have had the ability to question the old.

Sadly, I don’t believe Jeremy will ever be freed....but miracles can happen and his supporters must continue with their research and people should be supporting them when pressing the authorities for answers to so many unanswered questions.   There is very little translucency in this case.

Offline Jan

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2020, 06:03:PM »
Thank you for your posts . Having spoken to another person who knew him your description fits perfectly .

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2020, 06:06:PM »
Thank you for your posts . Having spoken to another person who knew him your description fits perfectly .

You say ‘knew’ him. Is that no longer the case?

Offline TheBrilliantMistake

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2020, 06:48:PM »
Can you not be rude. Jeremy not ringing 999 does not add up to him being guilty. Sheila going berserk (running around with a gun) did not mean she would have shot anyone

I am trying to explain why Jeremy chose to ring the local police station rather than 999
The family were very discreet with Sheila’s illness

I have never said not ringing 999 makes him guilty. I have never discussed him not ringing 999.
I have discussed the circumstances in which Nevill calling Jeremy could make sense, and those in which they would not make sense.

This is why I question if you've read the words I've posted, and no longer need an answer as it's self-evident you haven't.