Author Topic: Brett Collins  (Read 9929 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: Brett Collins
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 08:59:AM »
I would like to speak to Timothy Ernest. Your Jeremy has made a mistake, a fatal mistake which has caused decades of heartache, grief and unhappiness for several individuals affected by his diabolical actions one August morning in 1985. This anguish is being sustained on a daily basis by Jeremy refusing to confront what he has done.

On a personal note I do think that victims of any form of abuse should be believed and it's desperately sad that he was raped as a teenager, if true.

I don't think anyone has had decades of heartache, grief, and unhappiness, except perhaps Colin. That wouldn't change even if Jeremy confessed. All the others have got on with their lives. I must say that hardly anyone connected with this business appeared to have much in the way of feelings of grief, or any kind of feelings at all really.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 09:10:AM »
How dare you.

He has never been my Jeremy

I have only ever written to Jeremy or spoken to him on the phone

How about the pain Julie has caused by her lies. Her threats to Jeremy she wanted him dead. Her desperate unhinged behaviour.

Keep up with the low blows because it makes you sound pathetic.

I have spoken to people who worked with Jeremy and went to school with Jeremy and formed my own opinion on the case.  Go running back to your Julie and tell her that I was not fooled by her lies for a second and it’s her own fault if she has been worried for the last 35 years of her signed NOW deal coming into the public domain
#rumbled
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 09:18:AM »
How dare you.

He has never been my Jeremy

I have only ever written to Jeremy or spoken to him on the phone

How about the pain Julie has caused by her lies. Her threats to Jeremy she wanted him dead. Her desperate unhinged behaviour.

Keep up with the low blows because it makes you sound pathetic.

I have spoken to people who worked with Jeremy and went to school with Jeremy and formed my own opinion on the case.  Go running back to your Julie and tell her that I was not fooled by her lies for a second and it’s her own fault if she has been worried for the last 35 years of her signed NOW deal coming into the public domain
#rumbled
Your Jeremy refers to Timothy Ernest.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2020, 09:20:AM »
I don't think anyone has had decades of heartache, grief, and unhappiness, except perhaps Colin. That wouldn't change even if Jeremy confessed. All the others have got on with their lives. I must say that hardly anyone connected with this business appeared to have much in the way of feelings of grief, or any kind of feelings at all really.
Well I hope Colin has got on with his life too. Ann Eaton's children were reported to have had nightmares, even if the relatives themselves weren't affected, which is really only speculation.

Offline lookout

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 09:22:AM »
Mmm, the gravy train is lengthening I see.

" Grabbing handfuls of money ?". JB already had a couple of thousand in his bank. There was an untouched wallet and handbags which remained at WHF until they were removed " for safe keeping " and a safe that hadn't previously been opened until the relatives arrived at the farmhouse.

This is another character with a less than squeaky-clean background looking to swell the coffers of his retirement fund.

Offline Adam

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 09:22:AM »
Interesting article.

Brett would have suspected Bamber was guilty. But not his business. As a young man he couldn't resist the temptation of the free jolly ups on offer.

Now where exactly is that beach in St Tropez?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2020, 09:30:AM »
'His legal team are mounting an appeal based in part on claims the real killer was inside the house and a rifle was seen at a window while he was outside talking to police.'

----------

Maybe the CT have a recording of Sheila's 999 call.

Thought the rifle by the window was photographed after the raid team had entered WHF. Probably the murder weapon which had been taken off Sheila when the bodies were moved. Or another weapon.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2020, 09:30:AM »
Well I hope Colin has got on with his life too. Ann Eaton's children were reported to have had nightmares, even if the relatives themselves weren't affected, which is really only speculation.

Ann Eaton's children went to live at White House Farm with their parents, and that's not Jeremy's fault. I don't think having nightmares as a kid causes you decades of grief.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2020, 09:32:AM »
'His legal team are mounting an appeal based in part on claims the real killer was inside the house and a rifle was seen at a window while he was outside talking to police.'

----------

Maybe the CT have a recording of Sheila's 999 call.

Thought the rifle by the window was photographed after the raid team had entered WHF. Probably the murder weapon which had been taken off Sheila when the bodies were moved. Or another weapon.

The alleged rifle at the window was supposedly in the small box room between the main bedroom and the twins' room, as reported by Julia Jeapes.

The alleged movement in a window is confusing. One minute it's in that box room, and the next  it's in the main bedroom.

Offline lookout

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2020, 09:33:AM »
Jeremy has been bamboozled yet again by another nasty piece of work. If it hadn't been for this scoundrel, JB would not have been weighing up what to sell at auctions because he wouldn't have had a clue. JB has been the fall guy for most in this case and it's truly despicable the way he's been treated.

It's getting rather too obvious now after all these years that everyone is suddenly jumping on the money-making bandwagon----on the backs of 5 murdered people !! 

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2020, 09:34:AM »
Mmm, the gravy train is lengthening I see.

" Grabbing handfuls of money ?". JB already had a couple of thousand in his bank. There was an untouched wallet and handbags which remained at WHF until they were removed " for safe keeping " and a safe that hadn't previously been opened until the relatives arrived at the farmhouse.

This is another character with a less than squeaky-clean background looking to swell the coffers of his retirement fund.

Yes. I thought that any money had already been removed by the time Brett got there.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2020, 09:34:AM »
Interesting article.

Brett would have suspected Bamber was guilty. But not his business. As a young man he couldn't resist the temptation of the free jolly ups on offer.

Now where exactly is that beach in St Tropez?
It's probably Pampelonne, which is really in Ramatuelle village, not that that prevents Joan Collins from showing her tits off at any available opportunity: https://youtu.be/eFC-Ud_W6Cc
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:35:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline Adam

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2020, 09:36:AM »
'An older lady sent two bottles over to us and when Jeremy went to the toilet she came over to me and said if I could get him to sleep with her she would buy us both a beautiful dinner.'

-----------

Were they 1973's?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:37:AM by Adam »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2020, 09:38:AM »
Jeremy has been bamboozled yet again by another nasty piece of work. If it hadn't been for this scoundrel, JB would not have been weighing up what to sell at auctions because he wouldn't have had a clue. JB has been the fall guy for most in this case and it's truly despicable the way he's been treated.

It's getting rather too obvious now after all these years that everyone is suddenly jumping on the money-making bandwagon----on the backs of 5 murdered people !!
Maybe that's why he brought him back to Essex, until he was dumped when the heirlooms had been sold and he had outlived his uselessness.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2020, 09:38:AM »
An older lady. She must have been at least 34 - that's ancient!  ;D