Author Topic: Brett Collins  (Read 9781 times)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Brett Collins
« on: February 08, 2020, 11:42:PM »
Breaking news.  I make no comment on this at this stage.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-bambers-best-pal-believed-21459285

Offline David1819

Re: Brett Collins
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 12:06:AM »

Brett Collins broke his silence for the first time in over three decades

Not for the first time in five years then?

Offline David1819

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 12:16:AM »
“The idea that his sister would shoot the family, put the silencer away in the cupboard, and then shoot herself is just crazy.”

Seems he has been influenced by info outside his own experience.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:16:AM by David1819 »

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 12:34:AM »
how can breet know wether the face inthe window was real or not he wasnt there.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 06:34:AM »
how can breet know wether the face inthe window was real or not he wasnt there.
The point was that Jeremy didn't continue to mention it until he realized others were falling for it.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 06:35:AM »

Whyever not? One suspects because it has dealt a mortal blow to you and your ilk's campaign.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 07:47:AM »
So he has had 35 years to come out with this

The JB gravy train

Brett Collins allegedly is as ‘honest’ as Mugford

Has Brett Collins ever been involved in any illegal practices ?
What’s his financial position now and was he paid for ‘the’ interview?
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 07:51:AM »
It's really interesting to see him now! He said at the time that Jeremy wouldn't have the guts to kill his family, or words to that effect. He has provided an insight into Jeremy's character though.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 07:53:AM »
So he has had 35 years to come out with this

The JB gravy train

Brett Collins allegedly is as ‘honest’ as Mugford

Has Brett Collins ever been involved in any illegal practices ?
What’s his financial position now and was he paid for ‘the’ interview?
Jackie how many witnesses are you and the Campaign Team going to rubbish before the shocking truth finally sinks in: Brett Collins, Colin Caffell, Julie Smerchanski, Ann Eaton, Robert Boutflour, Liz Rimington, James Richards..

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 08:02:AM »
I haven't seen anybody dressed in doc martens since 1985..https://youtu.be/2Ttsa4__Ewk

:))

Don't you think it's interesting to see people years after something like this? I always expect them to look the same age as back then.  :))

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 08:11:AM »
:))

Don't you think it's interesting to see people years after something like this? I always expect them to look the same age as back then.  :))
He looks rather uncouth to me. I suppose we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. It is summer there, but still quite ridiculous garb.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 08:25:AM »
I'd like to hear more of his side of the story. Did he and Jeremy try to sell pics of Sheila to The Sun? He seems quite disgusted at Jeremy's love of money now.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 08:38:AM »
Jackie how many witnesses are you and the Campaign Team going to rubbish before the shocking truth finally sinks in: Brett Collins, Colin Caffell, Julie Smerchanski, Ann Eaton, Robert Boutflour, Liz Rimington, James Richards..

I will rubbish anyone that gets paid to give a completely different character assassination when there is no money involved.

Of course Julie will speak up now, how bad does she come across in the drama

You know and I know she should NEVER had been allowed to work with children

Do you think Julie should have been allowed to work with children?

Let’s have a little bet and see if Brett Collins got paid for his interview
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 08:41:AM »

One for you Steve

No money involved

Timothy Ernest

I worked with Jeremy many years ago and I got to know him very well through this job. To me he spoke about farming a lot and seemed to enjoy it and wanted to develop the way that the farm worked, he wanted to use new technology at the time to further the business. To be truthful I think this work was just light relief for him, never did I think that he took it seriously or preferred it to farming. He was never flash with money but was hardly ever short of it.
I spent time with him at his cottage in Goldhanger, he was the sort of person who always had time for me, and I visited White House Farm and met his family a couple of times. I also met Julie a few times but never understood why Jeremy was going with her as I

thought of her as a sly and moody woman. She seemed inadequate as well as insecure and the pair were badly suited in my view. Never did Jeremy come across as angry in my presence and never did he speak badly of any person especially his parents and always seemed very appreciative of what they had done for him.
I was reeling with shock from what had happened at White House Farm and none of it made sense. I came to question myself about whether I really knew Jeremy because of the things said about him by other people, my gut instincts were that he hadn’t committed the murders and the way I had felt about Julie always remained the same and was compounded by her media interviews. The reports in the press seemed so overwhelming at the time. People felt afraid to stand up for Jeremy fearing such association would blacken their character but I knew a number of people who held the same beliefs as myself but did nothing.

I didn’t contact Jeremy again until many years later, I found him welcoming and I enjoyed the same warmth of character in his letters. I feel regret that I turned my back for so many years and this testimony is my way of saying I’m sorry Jeremy I should have spoken for you sooner. I know you are innocent and always did.

Timothy

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 08:52:AM »
One for you Steve

No money involved

Timothy Ernest

I worked with Jeremy many years ago and I got to know him very well through this job. To me he spoke about farming a lot and seemed to enjoy it and wanted to develop the way that the farm worked, he wanted to use new technology at the time to further the business. To be truthful I think this work was just light relief for him, never did I think that he took it seriously or preferred it to farming. He was never flash with money but was hardly ever short of it.
I spent time with him at his cottage in Goldhanger, he was the sort of person who always had time for me, and I visited White House Farm and met his family a couple of times. I also met Julie a few times but never understood why Jeremy was going with her as I

thought of her as a sly and moody woman. She seemed inadequate as well as insecure and the pair were badly suited in my view. Never did Jeremy come across as angry in my presence and never did he speak badly of any person especially his parents and always seemed very appreciative of what they had done for him.
I was reeling with shock from what had happened at White House Farm and none of it made sense. I came to question myself about whether I really knew Jeremy because of the things said about him by other people, my gut instincts were that he hadn’t committed the murders and the way I had felt about Julie always remained the same and was compounded by her media interviews. The reports in the press seemed so overwhelming at the time. People felt afraid to stand up for Jeremy fearing such association would blacken their character but I knew a number of people who held the same beliefs as myself but did nothing.

I didn’t contact Jeremy again until many years later, I found him welcoming and I enjoyed the same warmth of character in his letters. I feel regret that I turned my back for so many years and this testimony is my way of saying I’m sorry Jeremy I should have spoken for you sooner. I know you are innocent and always did.

Timothy
I would like to speak to Timothy Ernest. Your Jeremy has made a mistake, a fatal mistake which may have been out of character but which nevertheless has caused decades of heartache, grief and unhappiness for several individuals affected by his diabolical actions one August morning in 1985. This anguish is being sustained on a daily basis by Jeremy refusing to confront what he has done.

On a personal note I do think that victims of any form of abuse should be believed and it's desperately sad that he was raped as a teenager, if true.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:00:AM by Steve_uk »