Author Topic: Brett Collins  (Read 770 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: Brett Collins
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2020, 09:39:AM »
Maybe that's why he brought him back to Essex, until he was dumped when the heirlooms had been sold and he had outlived his uselessness.

Brett didn't say he was dumped. He said that after the conviction he tossed all the photos he had of him and Jeremy because he didn't want to think about it any more.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2020, 09:40:AM »
Well I hope Colin has got on with his life too. Ann Eaton's children were reported to have had nightmares, even if the relatives themselves weren't affected, which is really only speculation.

I’m not surprised Anne Eaton’s children had nightmares moving into a house that hadn’t been cleaned and still had blood from the tragedy on view
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2020, 09:40:AM »
Yes. I thought that any money had already been removed by the time Brett got there.
The relatives took it for safe-keeping, a bit like Princess Diana and Paul Burrell really..

Online lookout

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2020, 09:42:AM »
I wonder who'll be the next shyster to come forward with cap in hand and a huge proboscis ??

Offline Adam

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2020, 09:42:AM »
It's probably Pampelonne, which is really in Ramatuelle village, not that that prevents Joan Collins from showing her tits off at any available opportunity: https://youtu.be/eFC-Ud_W6Cc

I'm there. With my knife & fork.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2020, 09:46:AM »
Brett would have been approached and offerred a fee. He has got quite a big part in the drama. Or maybe he approached the press.

However nothing was stopping him saying he believed Bamber was innocent or he was unsure.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2020, 09:49:AM »
Jeremy has been bamboozled yet again by another nasty piece of work. If it hadn't been for this scoundrel, JB would not have been weighing up what to sell at auctions because he wouldn't have had a clue. JB has been the fall guy for most in this case and it's truly despicable the way he's been treated.

It's getting rather too obvious now after all these years that everyone is suddenly jumping on the money-making bandwagon----on the backs of 5 murdered people !!

It’s almost unbelievable. I could expect it of Brett Collins but was shocked by Colin but he was hardly known for his integrity

Julie Mugford and Brett Collins were two of the closest people to Jeremy, need I say more.

Julie Mugford will now be on a damage limitation exercise if the drama is available in Canada. I expect some  people she worked with didn’t have a clue.
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 09:50:AM »
Brett would have been approached and offerred a fee. He has got quite a big part in the drama. Or maybe he approached the press.

However nothing was stopping him saying he believed Bamber was innocent or he was unsure.
This is surely the final nail in the coffin for Jeremy Bamber. It might even stop Trudi Benjamin from turning up outside Colin Caffell's Cornwall cottage and reading Sheila's medical notes out loud through the letterbox with a megaphone.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:50:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2020, 09:50:AM »

I’m not surprised Anne Eaton’s children had nightmares moving into a house that hadn’t been cleaned and still had blood from the tragedy on view

Yes. Also, Ann took her daughter with her to the farm on 12th August. That's not Jeremy's fault.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2020, 09:51:AM »
Yes. Also, Ann took her daughter with her to the farm on 12th August. That's not Jeremy's fault.
But it was four years until they finally moved in.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2020, 09:52:AM »
It’s almost unbelievable. I could expect it of Brett Collins but was shocked by Colin but he was hardly known for his integrity

Julie Mugford and Brett Collins were two of the closest people to Jeremy, need I say more.

Julie Mugford will now be on a damage limitation exercise if the drama is available in Canada. I expect some  people she worked with didn’t have a clue.
Jackie who carried out the murders?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2020, 09:54:AM »
But it was four years until they finally moved in.

When her daughter was 12 or 13 then - still a child.

Online lookout

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2020, 10:07:AM »
Why is it that guilters have stepped up a gear this last couple of weeks ??

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2020, 10:13:AM »
When her daughter was 12 or 13 then - still a child.
Yes but the house went with the job. You can't blame them for that.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2020, 10:14:AM »
Why is it that guilters have stepped up a gear this last couple of weeks ??
I think because of the realization of the scale of Colin's loss and what might have been for all concerned.