Author Topic: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB  (Read 9644 times)

Offline lookout

Re: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 02:45:PM »
Just another fabricated slight against JB, probably because he wouldn't open up as much as she'd wished him to-----then the spite comes out, much like JM did when she didn't get her own way. Some women are dangerous and will go to great lengths !!

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 02:50:PM »

Whatever? Exactly WHAT has it to do with you. I don't need to "get closer to..................", actually, other than having some warped desire to destroy her reputation, neither, I believe, do you. Oh, and what's the betting that whatEVER those letters reveal, you'd feel obligated to disagree with, and then set about disproving?

My point was, he may have wrote 5-6 or 10 letters to Carol Ann Lee the author and a batch of previous letters to Carol Ann 'somebody else' the pre-author.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2020, 02:51:PM »
Jesus Roch you are being described as warped now just because you would like to know the truth about a newspaper article
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2020, 02:56:PM »
She better find the rest then. As 5-6 is still closer to 37 than 'hundreds'. 

Out of interest, has she always wrote to him using the same surname?

I can't believe you are joining in with this Roch. I expect nothing less from the others but not you. There is nothing much else that she could have done to show she was telling the truth - it just goes to show that some people are willing to believe anything in order to support Bamber.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2020, 02:58:PM »

Why do you set yourself up as being important enough for her to find it necessary to debase herself by fulfilling any of your demands, or do you prefer 'requests?' As for the name she may have used -have you any idea how offensive and suggestive of hounding that question sounds?- I feel sure that you and interested members of The Stalkers' Club will have no difficulty in coming up with something. I'm certain you won't let lies stand in the way of you coming up with a good story.

She already has - end of!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2020, 03:00:PM »
That is spot on Roch

I am sick to death of what is going on.

There is no retraction from Carol Ann Lee regarding fake news because she is happy to jump on the gravy train which is JB

Caroline refuses to address the issue even though I have given her details of the interview
Let’s hope we never see the likes of her again

Post the ACTUAL quote where she states she spoke to Bamber on the phone! I have hasked you several times now and you have been unable to carry out a simple task. Post it or shut your hole!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2020, 03:01:PM »
Just another fabricated slight against JB, probably because he wouldn't open up as much as she'd wished him to-----then the spite comes out, much like JM did when she didn't get her own way. Some women are dangerous and will go to great lengths !!

The king was in the altogether  ::)

Offline Jane

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2020, 03:04:PM »
My point was, he may have wrote 5-6 or 10 letters to Carol Ann Lee the author and a batch of previous letters to Carol Ann 'somebody else' the pre-author.

So? What are you suggesting? I know what you're disputing -if I thought it was any of your business, I'd suggest that you write to her and ask, bearing in mind she's under no obligation to respond, of course- but I'm inclined to think you're sticking fingers in ears and making 'la la la' sounds.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2020, 03:11:PM »
I was surmising as to whether he may have sent letters to a Carol Ann Smith or Roberts or Jones or whatever, ie previously.

When you get closer to hundreds than 37 or 10 (whichever is the correct current estimate) please let me know. Then all we have to do is find out if they were 'twisted' or just case related.

Why would you be surmising that? That doesn't even make any sense! Although I suppose it's a but like 'something happened at WHF to make the police frame everyone - although we have no idea what that is'. If CAL took pictures of every single letter, you would all STILL have some mad excuse for how the CT were right. I sometimes think this place operates in a parallel universe where common sense just doesn't exist.

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2020, 03:14:PM »
Post the ACTUAL quote where she states she spoke to Bamber on the phone! I have hasked you several times now and you have been unable to carry out a simple task. Post it or shut your hole!

It was actually in a paper I read yesterday Caroline----saying that CAL had spoken on the phone to Jeremy.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2020, 03:16:PM »

It was actually in a paper I read yesterday Caroline----saying that CAL had spoken on the phone to Jeremy.

Which paper? But I want the quote from Jackie!

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2020, 03:21:PM »
CAL gave all her letters to Freddie Fox to read to get a general idea of his part in the drama. Would she have also included the " twisted " ones too ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2020, 03:28:PM »
CAL gave all her letters to Freddie Fox to read to get a general idea of his part in the drama. Would she have also included the " twisted " ones too ?

I believe the word 'twisted' was not a direct quote and used by The Sun to sensationalise. This is quite obvious by the direct quotes from CAL when she states that he was ALWAYS POLITE. Again common sense should make this obvious. I have never seen so much BS posted here to try and denigrate someone as I have in recent weeks over these letters and the drama. You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves!  >:(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2020, 03:28:PM »

So which paper?

Offline Jane

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2020, 03:29:PM »

We have to bear in mind that there is likely to be huge difference between what 'the paper' CLAIMS, she said, and what she actually said. When I think about it, a bit like radio messages being sent back to HQ from a crime scene and getting reinterpreted.