Author Topic: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB  (Read 9555 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 01:34:PM »
Except there are a LOT more than 10 - so the CT and poster here are doing the manipulating.

And not for the first time!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Jane

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2020, 01:48:PM »
An article claiming 'hundreds of twisted letters' is designed to portray some sick, deluded individual, frantically writing hundreds of 'twisted' letters from behind bars.  Semantics doesn't come in to it.  If it was a pub quiz bonus question 'how many case related letters did Jeremy Bamber write CAL from prison?'.  The CT would probably win hands down.  5-6 letters is closer to 10 than 'hundreds'.

It's media manipulation, piggy-backing the drama.

'Twisted' I rather like The Cambridge English Dictionary description. "Bent so the original shape is changed or destroyed". That says more than enough, don't you think? I get the impression that it's you supporters who are pushing the alternative version. I can't help wondering why that might be. I can only believe it's about your determination to attempt to undermine CAL's work. That you still insist that she received very few -10- letters, means that you clearly don't believe the evidence of the pictures, OR have chosen not to look. She did say say they comprised just SOME of them -I managed to count 37? envelopes- but no doubt you'll have another explanation?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 01:55:PM »

'Twisted' I rather like The Cambridge English Dictionary description. "Bent so the original shape is changed or destroyed". That says more than enough, don't you think? I get the impression that it's you supporters who are pushing the alternative version. I can't help wondering why that might be. I can only believe it's about your determination to attempt to undermine CAL's work. That you still insist that she received very few -10- letters, means that you clearly don't believe the evidence of the pictures, OR have chosen not to look. She did say say they comprised just SOME of them -I managed to count 37? envelopes- but no doubt you'll have another explanation?

As far as I can see, there is no need to count, you can see there is a huge amount - clearly far more than the CT tried to claim. Anyone standing up for that position in my view is totally dishonest and they know it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 01:55:PM »
Serves her right for asking for pics of crime scenes. Her version of " twisted " I suspect.
 What did she expect, holiday pics and jolly conversation ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 01:57:PM »
Serves her right for asking for pics of crime scenes. Her version of " twisted " I suspect.
 What did she expect, holiday pics and jolly conversation ?

Do you think she asked Bamner for pictures?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 02:02:PM »
Do you think she asked Bamner for pictures?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's rarely any smoke without fire. Those who bawl the loudest are usually the instigators too.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 02:08:PM »

'Twisted' I rather like The Cambridge English Dictionary description. "Bent so the original shape is changed or destroyed".  She did say say they comprised just SOME of them -I managed to count 37? envelopes- but no doubt you'll have another explanation?

She better find the rest then. As 5-6 is still closer to 37 than 'hundreds'. 

Out of interest, has she always wrote to him using the same surname?

Offline Jane

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 02:13:PM »

There's rarely any smoke without fire. Those who bawl the loudest are usually the instigators too.

Okay. If disrespecting her one way fails, just try another. How many MORE people have to take the blame for Jeremy? The number is growing exponentially. Uncle Tom Cobbly et al has become the 5000 riding into the Valley of Death. With what you're attempting to do to their reputations, the irony isn't lost.

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 02:19:PM »

Okay. If disrespecting her one way fails, just try another. How many MORE people have to take the blame for Jeremy? The number is growing exponentially. Uncle Tom Cobbly et al has become the 5000 riding into the Valley of Death. With what you're attempting to do to their reputations, the irony isn't lost.

Offline lookout

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 02:21:PM »

What a load of old cobblers.

Offline Jane

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2020, 02:26:PM »
She better find the rest then. As 5-6 is still closer to 37 than 'hundreds'. 

Out of interest, has she always wrote to him using the same surname?

Why do you set yourself up as being important enough for her to find it necessary to debase herself by fulfilling any of your demands, or do you prefer 'requests?' As for the name she may have used -have you any idea how offensive and suggestive of hounding that question sounds?- I feel sure that you and interested members of The Stalkers' Club will have no difficulty in coming up with something. I'm certain you won't let lies stand in the way of you coming up with a good story.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2020, 02:32:PM »
An article claiming 'hundreds of twisted letters' is designed to portray some sick, deluded individual, frantically writing hundreds of 'twisted' letters from behind bars.  Semantics doesn't come in to it.  If it was a pub quiz bonus question 'how many case related letters did Jeremy Bamber write CAL from prison?'.  The CT would probably win hands down.  5-6 letters is closer to 10 than 'hundreds'.

It's media manipulation, piggy-backing the drama.

That is spot on Roch

I am sick to death of what is going on.

There is no retraction from Carol Ann Lee regarding fake news because she is happy to jump on the gravy train which is JB

Caroline refuses to address the issue even though I have given her details of the interview
Let’s hope we never see the likes of her again
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2020, 02:34:PM »

Why do you set yourself up as being important enough for her to find it necessary to debase herself by fulfilling any of your demands, or do you prefer 'requests?' As for the name she may have used -have you any idea how offensive and suggestive of hounding that question sounds?- I feel sure that you and interested members of The Stalkers' Club will have no difficulty in coming up with something. I'm certain you won't let lies stand in the way of you coming up with a good story.

I was surmising as to whether he may have sent letters to a Carol Ann Smith or Roberts or Jones or whatever, ie previously.

When you get closer to hundreds than 37 or 10 (whichever is the correct current estimate) please let me know. Then all we have to do is find out if they were 'twisted' or just case related.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2020, 02:36:PM »
should we ask her for copys.

personaly i dont see that really matters weather she has or not i doubt if the letters are anythin w have never seen before.

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2020, 02:44:PM »
I was surmising as to whether he may have sent letters to a Carol Ann Smith or Roberts or Jones or whatever, ie previously.

When you get closer to hundreds than 37 or 10 (whichever is the correct current estimate) please let me know. Then all we have to do is find out if they were 'twisted' or just case related.

Whatever? Exactly WHAT has it to do with you. I don't need to "get closer to..................", actually, other than having some warped desire to destroy her reputation, neither, I believe, do you. Oh, and what's the betting that whatEVER those letters reveal, you'd feel obligated to disagree with, and then set about disproving?