Author Topic: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB  (Read 9554 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB
« on: February 04, 2020, 10:37:PM »
We really need this answered to see if CAL has any integrity

As CAL is quite happy to photograph her letters I hope photos of Jeremy’s twisted letters are on the way

(If I get time at the weekend I might lay my letters out so they look like CALS and there is definitely not 100s there
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: CALS False Claims She has Spoken To JB
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 10:57:PM »
Screenshots
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 10:58:PM »
Caroline photos of the twisted letters ????????

Offline TheBrilliantMistake

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 08:35:AM »
Please be aware that publishing a private letter is technically breach of copyright. The author of the letter maintains copyright.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 10:40:AM »
Please be aware that publishing a private letter is technically breach of copyright. The author of the letter maintains copyright.

Thank you TBM Carole Ann Lee won’t care what trouble she gets in if it means she sells a few more books. She has proved she will go to any lengths to promote her book. For example in an interview that was published in January she said she had spoken to Jeremy. In another article there was a bombshell headline stating Carol Ann Lee had received twisted letters from Jeremy (she has failed to address this leaving readers/viewers to believe this is true.

It’s absolutely disgraceful. The women has no integrity. If I post photos of Jeremy to me they are all positive and most do not contain confidential material but I could definitely cover the floor of my whole property and I do not have hundreds of letters from JB.

There are NO twisted letters and she has NEVER spoken to JB as she claims

Offline David1819

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 10:54:AM »

Thank you TBM Carole Ann Lee won’t care what trouble she gets in if it means she sells a few more books. She has proved she will go to any lengths to promote her book. For example in an interview that was published in January she said she had spoken to Jeremy. In another article there was a bombshell headline stating Carol Ann Lee had received twisted letters from Jeremy (she has failed to address this leaving readers/viewers to believe this is true.

It’s absolutely disgraceful. The women has no integrity. If I post photos of Jeremy to me they are all positive and most do not contain confidential material but I could definitely cover the floor of my whole property and I do not have hundreds of letters from JB.

Photos of Jeremy to you?  :-X 

Turning the heat up are we ladies? I wonder how many photos of Jeremy CAL got from him?  ;D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:55:AM by David1819 »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 10:56:AM »

Turning the heat up are we ladies? I wonder how many photos of Jeremy CAL got from him?  ;D

I think she means photos of his letters.

Offline David1819

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 10:57:AM »
I think she means photos of his letters.

Yes I know that! I just couldn't help it.

Offline lookout

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 10:58:AM »
It's so mean because Jeremy can't defend himself  with what's said/written where he is so folk can say whatever they want to and get away with it. I can only hope that he too can have his day !!

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 11:49:AM »

Sorry David I meant photocopy’s Of JB letters

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 12:43:PM »

Go on then! We'll wait for you proof!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 12:46:PM »
It's so mean because Jeremy can't defend himself  with what's said/written where he is so folk can say whatever they want to and get away with it. I can only hope that he too can have his day !!

CAL was publicly accused by the CT of having only 5 or 6 letters. Is it OK for them to post any old bollocks and get away with it? She has more than proven they were talking shite and had EVERY right to do so. Just waiting for Jackie to prove her claim now then we can all move on!

Offline Jane

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 12:57:PM »
CAL was publicly accused by the CT of having only 5 or 6 letters. Is it OK for them to post any old bollocks and get away with it? She has more than proven they were talking shite and had EVERY right to do so. Just waiting for Jackie to prove her claim now then we can all move on!

There seems to be a game of semantics being played out here. So WHAT if CAL said she'd received hundreds of letters"? Who, but Jeremy's supporters on this forum, but trying so hard to get their message 'out there' and heard, actually CARE about the number, which, incidentally, is only a throwaway line for "numerous" and certainly more, it seems, that supporters here. It will be amusing to see how much of her 'rival's' lavatory can be covered with his letters.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 01:27:PM »

There seems to be a game of semantics being played out here. So WHAT if CAL said she'd received hundreds of letters"? Who, but Jeremy's supporters on this forum, but trying so hard to get their message 'out there' and heard, actually CARE about the number, which, incidentally, is only a throwaway line for "numerous" and certainly more, it seems, that supporters here. It will be amusing to see how much of her 'rival's' lavatory can be covered with his letters.

An article claiming 'hundreds of twisted letters' is designed to portray some sick, deluded individual, frantically writing hundreds of 'twisted' letters from behind bars.  Semantics doesn't come in to it.  If it was a pub quiz bonus question 'how many case related letters did Jeremy Bamber write CAL from prison?'.  The CT would probably win hands down.  5-6 letters is closer to 10 than 'hundreds'.

It's media manipulation, piggy-backing the drama.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 01:34:PM »
An article claiming 'hundreds of twisted letters' is designed to portray some sick, deluded individual, frantically writing hundreds of 'twisted' letters from behind bars.  Semantics doesn't come in to it.  If it was a pub quiz bonus question 'how many case related letters did Jeremy Bamber write CAL from prison?'.  The CT would probably win hands down.  5-6 letters is closer to 10 than 'hundreds'.

It's media manipulation, piggy-backing the drama.

Except there are a LOT more than 10 - so the CT and poster here are doing the manipulating.