Author Topic: 1989 - 2004 the true investigation into the Whitehouse farm murders (Mike Tesko)  (Read 26635 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
I didn't congratulate him but haven't you missed the fact that he just said Bamber told him he killed the rest? Seriously Roch, aren't you interested in THAT?

If Bamber had told him that in 2004, this forum wouldn't exist. As he has argued the contrary since its existence.

Offline Caroline

If Bamber had told him that in 2004, this forum wouldn't exist. As he has argued the contrary since its existence.

Not me you should be directing that at Roch. It can't be ignored though
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

Everyone's congratulating Mike for saying Jeremy didn't kill Sheila. Just thought I'd point that out.
How about, everyone knew Mike was aware of more but never told us?  Mike has always been in a precarious position because of his closeness to Bamber, no matter what he says now he won’t be believed, just like my information came from two people who worked with him, it’s hard to prove when entrusted with such.

Offline Caroline

Not me you should be directing that at Roch. It can't be ignored though

Perhaps Mike has finally had enough of wasting time (and a major part of his life) on such an undeserving cause.

guest7363

As a result of viewing the latest drama production about the whf murders, I have altered my opinion on Detective Sergeant Jones and the relatives. I have also been impressed with the presentation of the formidable character of Detective Chief Inspector 'Taff' Jones - a right feisty character who takes no bullshit from anybody (not even me)!

Julie Mugford character, spot on!

David Boutflour chgaracter- good!

Peter Eaton - yeah I changed my view on him!

Colin Caffell - great fella, (poor fukker), Soz' but I say it as it is, like 'Taff' Jones would have said it - Sir'Taff' Jones' ..
Again I agree, Taff also looks feisty but I thought they was over playing him slightly.

guest7363

I think you will find and as with NGB, the main point of argument has been regarding a fair trial?

Offline Caroline

I think you will find and as with NGB, the main point of argument has been regarding a fair trial?

100%

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
ive always agreed with mike since he posted the two assailant theory a while ago.fair play mike

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
YEAH, why wouldn't he have, oh and don't forge our conversations at all times were being recorded  by audio, and minutely concealed camera's...

Yeah, he told me the truth - and because he did, I have sought to get to the bottom of this tragedy. No, he did not shoot Sheila dead, 'he needed her alive 'so that he could 'blame her' and retain their 'parents inheritance'..

.My involvement in the whf tragedy investigation spanned the period 1989 - 2004 (still ongoing behind the scene). He shot dead the other four victims (the poor innocent fukkers), yeah its true! That cunt 'Bamber' disposed of my services in 2004, because I knew the truth, I knew the truth because he told me the absolute truth. Not just me, but unbeknown to Jeremy everything was being recorded by audio and video by prison / home office personnel (everything and anything I said to anyone). Ya know my Governed once remarked to me, that I would never stand a chance of ever becoming a pop star, he told me ' Mike, 'ur singing voice is shit'...

Oh, and 'is that the only song 'u can fucking sing in the shower'?
that means they have the evidence that jb did NOT kill sheila

Offline lookout

I don't believe this !!

guest7363

I don't believe this !!
I don’t think if JB told you personally you would believe it Lookout 😂😂😂

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
I don't believe this !!
no its quite true lookout it makes sense,prisoners become quiet close to each other when banged up ,many cons tell their cell mates things they wouldnt normally discuss

Offline David1819

This reminds me of the very first post I made on this forum. Mike has more fictional stories than Walt Disney.

guest7363

no its quite true lookout it makes sense,prisoners become quiet close to each other when banged up ,many cons tell their cell mates things they wouldnt normally discuss
I think this drama has touched Mike Sami, he’s seen the pain and the dishonesty Bamber played with Colin.  It’s a well written series thanks to Colin’s and CAL’s input, no wonder they didn’t go with the CT and Lomax biased opinion’s.

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
yes rj and like i said fair play to mike for spotting the way colin was treated