Author Topic: 1989 - 2004 the true investigation into the Whitehouse farm murders (Mike Tesko)  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Roch

I think you will find and as with NGB, the main point of argument has been regarding a fair trial?

I don't agree RJ, regarding Mike. As he has espoused many many theories and arguments implementing Sheila or others in the killing. However, he is entitled to espouse this new opinion and I will read on with interest.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If Bamber had told him that in 2004, this forum wouldn't exist. As he has argued the contrary since its existence.

Bamber did not shoot his sister - his plan was to leave her alive to take the blame, section her off thus depriving her of half the foster parents estate. This forum has been a great success. Sometimes, and often, the names of the guilty have been changed, and various scenarios introduced to protect the innocent...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Not me you should be directing that at Roch. It can't be ignored though
Unfair trial - script!

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
I don't agree RJ, regarding Mike. As he has espoused many many theories and arguments implementing Sheila or others in the killing. However, he is entitled to espouse this new opinion and I will read on with interest.

Mike has been ridiculed (across the board) and has even been accused of manufacturing fake documents. Suddenly he has become a credible source to a select few members here.

One poster on this thread once accused Mike of never meeting Jeremy and making it all up. Now the encounters  with JB is believed and mike is given credit.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 11:32:AM by David1819 »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The Home Office have the audio and video recordings of Jeremy Bambers confession to me regarding the fact that he had not shot his sister! They also confiscated the photograph of Sheila laying on top of the bed which I swiped from Ewen Smiths private disclosure from the CCRC (prior to his appointment as a Commissionare) with only one bullet entry wound to her throat...

The absolute truth must not be concealed...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 11:36:AM by mike tesko »

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
Bamber did not shoot his sister - his plan was to leave her alive to take the blame, section her off thus depriving her of half the foster parents estate. This forum has been a great success. Sometimes, and often, the names of the guilty have been changed, and various scenarios introduced to protect the innocent...
ignore the negative comments mike ,its thanks to you that we are here today to discuss the case

Offline Jane

I don't believe this !!

I'm certain you don't. It must be quite hard for you to take on board.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
There are other details that now I am in my 64th year prepared to share with you all...

Recordings exist in the hands of the Home Office, and their psychologists, psychiatrists and criminal profilers confirming everything I am about to reveal..

Offline Jane

Mike has been ridiculed (across the board) and has even been accused of manufacturing fake documents. Suddenly he has become a credible source to a select few members here.

One poster on this thread once accused Mike of never meeting Jeremy and making it all up. Now the encounters  with JB is believed and mike is given credit.  ;D

Indeed he has, but maybe THIS time, he's telling the truth.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Give me a moment to reflect..

Offline sami

• Veteran Member
one poster on this thread believed avidly that jb was guilty but since has changed his tune,but likes to ridicule others when they do the same  :))

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Give me a moment to reflect..

OK, I am now composed..

The convictions against Jeremy Bamber for the murders of four of the five victims of the whf tragedy succeeded by a reliance upon false evidence!

His convictions on all five counts must be quashed

However, and this is just my personal view, he should be released back into society, but detained in hospital under the mental health act (indefinitely, or temporarily)..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am an unregistered, academically unqualified hypnotist..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I am an unregistered, academically unqualified hypnotist..

As well as formerly being a low life Criminal (not any more, by the way)..

Offline Jane

OK, I am now composed..

The convictions against Jeremy Bamber for the murders of four of the five victims of the whf tragedy succeeded by a reliance upon false evidence!

His convictions on all five counts must be quashed

However, and this is just my personal view, he should be released back into society, but detained in hospital under the mental health act (indefinitely, or temporarily)..

What, in your opinion, is the mental condition he suffers from which would suggest him being confined in a secure prison -or outside- hospital?

Unfair trial aside, why do you think that someone who is guilty of murdering 4 people in cold blood -two being children- deserves freedom? Just because there's the possibility that he didn't murder a fifth person doesn't exonerate him from the murders of the other 4.