Author Topic: 1989 - 2004 the true investigation into the Whitehouse farm murders (Mike Tesko)  (Read 4084 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead Sheila Caffell!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:07:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Jeremy Bambers did not shoot dead Sheila Caffell!

But..

He did shoot dead the other four victims!

Offline Caroline

But..

Wow Mike, that's quite a turnaround.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Wow Mike, that's quite a turnaround.

During my periods of incarceration, I have spoken with, and to many high profile fellow prisoners, and gained their trust, and always proceeded on the basis that the way they were prosecuted and convicted was wrong, or unfair. I do not need to mention any individual names, or organisations, other than to say those who I speak about were always truthful with regards to their involvement in the crimes they were prosecuted and convicted for.

I have spent a very long time looking into the circumstances of the Whitehouse farm murders (and still am) Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister, upstairs in his parents bedroom, and beforehand he did not shoot her non fatally downstairs in the farmhouse kitchen.

If true, he did not receive a fair trial!

Based on the evidence relied upon to prosecute and convict him, his convictions ought to be overturned. He knows what he did not do, so do Essex police, and so do I..

He was basically convicted of the five murders, on the premis that his sister did not and could not have killed herself upstairs on their parents bedroom floor, because a silencer must have been attached to the muzzle end of the family owned rifle at t.he time when one of the two shots were received
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 07:39:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

But..

Almost speechless.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Almost speechless.

With 100% certainty, Jeremy Bamber did not shoot his sister dead on her parents bedroom floor, in the same way I know that the Guildford four were not responsible for the Guilford pub bombings.

I also know with 100% certainty, that our Prime Minister is guilty of sending bombs and causing multiple deaths in Iraq, but no one is rushing to hand our monster over to the Iraq's for justice to be done like they did with Saddam Husain!

Offline Caroline

With 100% certainty, Jeremy Bamber did not shoot his sister dead on her parents bedroom floor, in the same way I know that the Guildford four were not responsible for the Guilford pub bombings.

I also know with 100% certainty, that our Prime Minister is guilty of sending bombs and causing multiple deaths in Iraq, but no one is rushing to hand our monster over to the Iraq's for justice to be done like they did with Saddam Husain!

How do you know he shot the others? Did he admit it to you?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

As a result of viewing the latest drama production about the whf murders, I have altered my opinion on Detective Sergeant Jones and the relatives. I have also been impressed with the presentation of the formidable character of Detective Chief Inspector 'Taff' Jones - a right feisty character who takes no bullshit from anybody (not even me)!

Julie Mugford character, spot on!

David Boutflour chgaracter- good!

Peter Eaton - yeah I changed my view on him!

Colin Caffell - great fella, (poor fukker), Soz' but I say it as it is, like 'Taff' Jones would have said it - Sir'Taff' Jones' ..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
How do you know he shot the others? Did he admit it to you?

YEAH, why wouldn't he have, oh and don't forge our conversations at all times were being recorded  by audio, and minutely concealed camera's...

Yeah, he told me the truth - and because he did, I have sought to get to the bottom of this tragedy. No, he did not shoot Sheila dead, 'he needed her alive 'so that he could 'blame her' and retain their 'parents inheritance'..

.My involvement in the whf tragedy investigation spanned the period 1989 - 2004 (still ongoing behind the scene). He shot dead the other four victims (the poor innocent fukkers), yeah its true! That cunt 'Bamber' disposed of my services in 2004, because I knew the truth, I knew the truth because he told me the absolute truth. Not just me, but unbeknown to Jeremy everything was being recorded by audio and video by prison / home office personnel (everything and anything I said to anyone). Ya know my Governed once remarked to me, that I would never stand a chance of ever becoming a pop star, he told me ' Mike, 'ur singing voice is shit'...

Oh, and 'is that the only song 'u can fucking sing in the shower'?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 08:30:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Jane

As a result of viewing the latest drama production about the whf murders, I have altered my opinion on Detective Sergeant Jones and the relatives. I have also been impressed with the presentation of the formidable character of Detective Chief Inspector 'Taff' Jones - a right feisty character who takes no bullshit from anybody (not even me)!

Julie Mugford character, spot on!

David Boutflour chgaracter- good!

Peter Eaton - yeah I changed my view on him!

Colin Caffell - great fella, (poor fukker), Soz' but I say it as it is, like 'Taff' Jones would have said it - Sir'Taff' Jones' ..

People and situations all become very different once they're lifted from the written page, on which they've previously been devoid of character, and humanized by being given flesh, blood and psychologies.

Offline Caroline

YEAH, why wouldn't he have, oh and don't forge our conversations at all times were being recorded  by audio, and minutely concealed camera's...

Yeah, he told me the truth - and because he did, I have sought to get to the bottom of this tragedy. No, he did not shoot Sheila dead, 'he needed her alive 'so that he could 'blame her' and retain their 'parents inheritance'..

.My involvement in the whf tragedy investigation spanned the period 1989 - 2004 (still ongoing behind the scene). He shot dead the other four victims (the poor innocent fukkers), yeah its true! That cunt 'Bamber' disposed of my services in 2004, because I knew the truth, I knew the truth because he told me the absolute truth. Not just me, but unbeknown to Jeremy everything was being recorded by audio and video by prison / home office personnel (everything and anything I said to anyone). Ya know my Governed once remarked to me, that I would never stand a chance of ever becoming a pop star, he told me ' Mike, 'ur singing voice is shit'...

Oh, and 'is that the only song 'u can fucking sing in the shower'?

Did he tell you what he did? The scenario I mean?

Offline Jane

But..

Mike, I'd just like to say, as one who has, on occasions, locked horns with you, I applaud your courage in saying this. It can't have been easy revealing the truth after so many years of fighting Jeremy's corner. I hope by doing it, it will solve some of the problems you've experienced and that it's been a cathartic exercise.

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
But..

Total Respect Mike, this must have been hanging over you along with your injustice for years 👍

Offline Roch

Everyone's congratulating Mike for saying Jeremy didn't kill Sheila. Just thought I'd point that out.

Offline Caroline

Everyone's congratulating Mike for saying Jeremy didn't kill Sheila. Just thought I'd point that out.

I didn't congratulate him but haven't you missed the fact that he just said Bamber told him he killed the rest? Seriously Roch, aren't you interested in THAT?