Author Topic: Discussion on motive  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Discussion on motive
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2020, 07:54:PM »
So lets put Jeremy behind the .22. He's in...he's got the loaded weapon checked. His first target has to be Neville...makes his way up the stairs, silently, readying himself, he knows Neville is strong and will need much more than one shot. Opens door thinking 'get Dad first..but June has been woken and he has no choice but to shoot her first..maybe twice..then Neville is moving and is about to react..so Jeremy pumps 1...2..3 shots at him..a 4th..then backs off...Neville thrashes about not knowing whats really happened..Jeremy backs off downstairs..Neville staggers after him..a terrible scene is acted out..Neville is shot a futher 4 times and is beaten and battered. Jeremy reloads and then commits further atrocities. 5 people are dead. Sheila is stage managed. The silencer is taken off and a botched cleaning job is done and it's put away in the cupboard without enough care.

He fails go back upstairs to make the framing of Sheila more believable. He then sets up the bogus telephone call...maybe he even rings the police station and impersonates Neville, then sets up the call back to his cottage. Maybe cleans himself in case he leaves any trace when he gets out the window and races back to his cottage. Can't change anythink now..to late, police could be here within 20 minutes or so. He gets on his bike in a state of some confusion, not sure if he's set it up well enough.

Is that more or less what happened. Seems more plausible than Sheila being able to do all that, looking as if she has just got out of bed.
Nevill was the greatest threat but the twins probably had to be dispatched first, to prevent them from running around the murder scene. I doubt Jeremy wants the police's arrival too soon, just time enough for him to make his getaway, and the purported telephone call from Nevill to police has been discounted in many quarters.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:54:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline arthur

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2020, 10:15:PM »
Nevill was the greatest threat but the twins probably had to be dispatched first, to prevent them from running around the murder scene. I doubt Jeremy wants the police's arrival too soon, just time enough for him to make his getaway, and the purported telephone call from Nevill to police has been discounted in many quarters.

May be..but he would need to disable Neville first, the twins can't hurt him, so I think he would target Neville first. You would think trying to kill 5 people in one house would be very difficult. Surely the commotion would've disturbed Sheila and in turn the twins. Maybe Sheila went to the aid of June as Jeremy was beating and shooting Neville downstairs, then Jeremy goes up half mad to turn the gun on Sheila and again on June.

Obviously the main issue is who was the shooter. Possibly Sheila's frail physique and seemingly clean nightdress, fingernails etc make her the unlikely killer. Been said before but could anyone really believe Sheila could kill 4 people which included beating a 6'4" strong fit and able 61 year old man, and walk away in more or less perfect condition.Could claim if she had shot him 4 times he would've been considerably weakened, which in turn would enable further shooting and the subsequent beatings possible.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:06:PM by arthur »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2020, 06:20:PM »
May be..but he would need to disable Neville first, the twins can't hurt him, so I think he would target Neville first. You would think trying to kill 5 people in one house would be very difficult. Surely the commotion would've disturbed Sheila and in turn the twins. Maybe Sheila went to the aid of June as Jeremy was beating and shooting Neville downstairs, then Jeremy goes up half mad to turn the gun on Sheila and again on June.

Obviously the main issue is who was the shooter. Possibly Sheila's frail physique and seemingly clean nightdress, fingernails etc make her the unlikely killer. Been said before but could anyone really believe Sheila could kill 4 people which included beating a 6'4" strong fit and able 61 year old man, and walk away in more or less perfect condition.Could claim if she had shot him 4 times he would've been considerably weakened, which in turn would enable further shooting and the subsequent beatings possible.
The twins can't hurt him but they are a distraction, a mere trifle in him gaining 100% of the inheritance. Sheila is just worn out after the two weekend parties, the journey down to Essex, the responsibility of looking after the twins and meeting June's cronies. The crimes were committed by a competent shooter, and we know who fits the bill in that regard.

Offline Adam

« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2020, 10:19:AM »
The twins if they did wake, would have ran straight to their mothers bedroom. The last thing Bamber would want is the twins & Sheila awake in one room together. Espescially if going for an 11 shot massacre.

One shot into each twin before entering the main bedroom seems likely. As said by Julie.

Nevill, June & Sheila would not hear the 2 shots into the twins. Espescially with a silencer attached.

He would then have 9 bullets left, 8 for Nevill/June, 1 for Sheila.

Things did not go to plan & plan B was put into place - the overkill of a 'gone crazy' Sheila.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:21:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline lookout

« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2020, 02:46:PM »
May 7th 2020----I notice that treatment for mental health is still working  ::)  after a young 29 year old mother of one stabbed an elderly gentleman to death and was also charged with attempted murder of 3 more people, after her release from treatment. The incident happened in a supermarket in Wales recently.

A random and vicious attack. Why didn't someone attempt to take the weapon from this pretty, slightly-built young woman, I ask myself ? Far easier to remove a knife than a rifle I'd have thought.