Author Topic: Discussion on motive  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Jan

Discussion on motive
« on: January 23, 2020, 07:16:PM »
From those of you here who are sure jeremy is guilty I would be interested to hear about motive . Although I understand this is hypothetical it is important as it is taken into account in murder cases .

We can not deny as the murderer he planned meticulously. It was a very detailed and long planned crime and he must have covered all eventualities so he can’t be accused of being stupid .he managed very nearly to allegedly get away with one of the worst crime ever .

So was his motive money and or hate ?

Or was he a psychopath

If the first was his motive why would he risk sharing his plan with Julie . In his plan what did he think would prevent her telling anyone ? Because obviously he must have planned for that eventuality? He planned to destroy forensic evidence so it’s obvious he must have planned to keep her quiet?

Why would you risk losing the one thing you wanted most , to be rich and free by telling another ?

Or do you believe she was actually his partner in crime and in line for a share of the proceeds ? Hence he thought she would never tell ?

Or did he have no motive and in fact was just totally mad and did not care about being caught ?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Discussion on motive
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 07:23:PM »
if he was guilty then the  motive would cleary be money

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 07:27:PM »
But if caught he'd KNOW he'd relinquish what he set out for so this is why he had no part in it.

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 07:47:PM »
Motive was money, hatred and resentment.

Was another inheritance killer who thought he could get away with it.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 07:49:PM »
From those of you here who are sure jeremy is guilty I would be interested to hear about motive . Although I understand this is hypothetical it is important as it is taken into account in murder cases .

We can not deny as the murderer he planned meticulously. It was a very detailed and long planned crime and he must have covered all eventualities so he can’t be accused of being stupid .he managed very nearly to allegedly get away with one of the worst crime ever .

So was his motive money and or hate ?

Or was he a psychopath

If the first was his motive why would he risk sharing his plan with Julie . In his plan what did he think would prevent her telling anyone ? Because obviously he must have planned for that eventuality? He planned to destroy forensic evidence so it’s obvious he must have planned to keep her quiet?

Why would you risk losing the one thing you wanted most , to be rich and free by telling another ?

Or do you believe she was actually his partner in crime and in line for a share of the proceeds ? Hence he thought she would never tell ?

Or did he have no motive and in fact was just totally mad and did not care about being caught ?

A psychopath driven by money and hate.

He didn't tell Julie the truth, he told her a story that could be disproven but he's not the only person to have involved someone else. Ian Bradey and Myra Hindley killed their last victim in front of her brother in law which is how they were caught.

I'm not a psychopath and wouldn't plan to kill my family.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline JackieD

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 08:21:PM »
He’s not a psychopath

Fact
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline notsure

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 08:36:PM »
 don’t think he would have told julie anything and as he did i don’t think he would have dumped her. that’s the big red herring for me. why would he dump her know that she could and probably would tell police. but having said all that i find it difficult to understand how julie would be capable of sending jb to prison for the rest of uk his life and i think she didn’t realise the implications of what she was doing.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 08:36:PM »
He’s not a psychopath

Fact

I don't agree

FACT!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 08:37:PM »
don’t think he would have told julie anything and as he did i don’t think he would have dumped her. that’s the big red herring for me. why would he dump her know that she could and probably would tell police. but having said all that i find it difficult to understand how julie would be capable of sending jb to prison for the rest of uk his life and i think she didn’t realise the implications of what she was doing.

So he would have stayed with her forever?

Offline JackieD

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2020, 08:39:PM »
I don't agree

FACT!

Your not an expert and your not in any position to judge

Fact
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline notsure

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2020, 08:40:PM »
well at least until she was in so deep she didn’t have a choice

Offline Jan

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2020, 08:50:PM »
Motive was money, hatred and resentment.

Was another inheritance killer who thought he could get away with it.

So why risk the end goal by telling Julie ?

Or do you think she was actually a partner in crime ?

Offline Jan

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2020, 08:51:PM »

He didn't tell Julie the truth, he told her a story that could be disproven but he's not the only person to have involved someone else. Ian Bradey and Myra Hindley killed their last victim in front of her brother in law which is how they were caught.

But medically he is not a psychopath is he ? He passed all the tests ?

Why tell Julie anything at all ?

Offline Jan

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2020, 08:53:PM »

Yes but there end game was the thrill not financial gain . Why do it to be rich and then risk it ?

Offline Jan

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2020, 08:58:PM »
He did not do it because he was stupid , because he must have been very clever to direct the whole police operation as he did for a start