Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
Re: Holiday
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 08:27:PM »
Thanks, SUMMER! Am back - the weather wasn´t the best, only a few days with sunshine, but still a nice little holiday.  :)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 01:34:PM »
Thanks, SUMMER! Am back - the weather wasn´t the best, only a few days with sunshine, but still a nice little holiday.  :)
I haven't been able to grab a holiday yet this year. Only a couple of days in Lavenham Suffolk.

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 08:31:PM »
I haven't been able to grab a holiday yet this year. Only a couple of days in Lavenham Suffolk.

I wish you can have one at some point, it is so important to get away from your everyday life from time to time.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 08:41:AM »

I wish you can have one at some point, it is so important to get away from your everyday life from time to time.
Problen when I do go I don't want to come back. These trips to Mars are becoming rarer now. ::)

Offline SUMMER

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 04:49:PM »

Glad your second holiday break was good abs.
I am beginning to need another holiday now, as
life has been stressful these last few weeks.
I am waiting for the Gas man to arrive to service the
central heating. (Nearly 5 hours waiting up to now. I
hope he turns up!)
The car's decided to pack up, so I think my guy will be busy
getting another one for us!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2022, 05:15:PM »
Since it's rather quiet on here this afternoon I post this. Is anyone a nervous flyer..https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/video-captures-moment-plane-battered-22920051

Offline lilly15

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2022, 05:21:PM »
🙈🙈🙈

Offline lookout

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2022, 10:27:PM »
Since it's rather quiet on here this afternoon I post this. Is anyone a nervous flyer..https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/video-captures-moment-plane-battered-22920051

I was on a flight like that once and the pilot did the same about turn to the East Midlands and we had to get a coach from there to Manchester. It's not a good feeling I must add as you have visions of the wings breaking on the ground. Dangerous to try and land. 

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2022, 10:29:PM »
It's blowing a hoolie tonight here but I bet the Belfast ferry has left, they sail in all weathers  ;D ;D ;D ;D