Author Topic: Shroud of Diana looms over latest Queen statement  (Read 10939 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Shroud of Diana looms over latest Queen statement
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2021, 03:12:PM »
Lady C doesn't wrap anything up does she ?  ;D

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2021, 06:57:PM »
Lady C doesn't wrap anything up does she ?  ;D
A curious figure, though like yourself and Mike she is a signpost not a weathercock, which is why I have a sneaking admiration for her.

guest29835

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2021, 09:11:PM »
A curious figure, though like yourself and Mike she is a signpost not a weathercock, which is why I have a sneaking admiration for her.

...and some of us are signposts for due process of law, rather than basing our conclusions on dogma, emotional drivel and misconstrued facts.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2021, 09:19:PM »
I lost most of my respect for you some time ago when you stated that Jeremy Bamber wasn't a predator. I suppose we have to take the rough with the smooth with you as at least you admit you have no formal education. Ngb1066 has no such excuse and made a fool of himself on the George Blake thread, sad to say.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2021, 09:32:PM »
I lost most of my respect for you some time ago when you stated that Jeremy Bamber wasn't a predator. I suppose we have to take the rough with the smooth with you as at least you admit you have no formal education. Ngb1066 has no such excuse and made a fool of himself on the George Blake thread, sad to say.

I do not need any excuse and I will leave others to judge my posts on the George Blake thread.  You have a blinkered view of the world and very little respect for the views of others.   

guest29835

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2021, 09:40:PM »

Certainly you prove that a formal education is no indicator of intelligence.  Like most teachers, you talk utter drivel about subjects you clearly know next-to-nothing about.

The point, which I also made to another user on here, is that there is no place in law for the attitude of 'The lady is not for turning'.  We must always be open-minded about facts, evidence and argument.

That means if the facts show Jeremy is guilty, then he is guilty. 

If I am dogmatic, it is about due process of law. I will defend that to the last - even for somebody like you.

In my view, he wasn't a predator.  But from the 'discussions' (if it can be called that) we had about it, it was immediately clear you had not the first understanding of what I was talking about.  You are, generally-speaking, less concerned with understanding my point-of-view - be it right or wrong - and more concerned with showboating as a self-appointed moral crusader and advocate for people you have never met. This makes 'debate' impossible. Arguing from outrage and/or incredulity is not real argument.  I'm only surprised you haven't changed your avatar to a shaming bell.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 11:37:PM »
Lady C reveals more of her thoughts: https://youtu.be/By42hHxgmWk

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2021, 06:46:PM »
I never knew William and Harry had American Indian blood in them..https://youtu.be/QKA0iicoPuM

Offline lookout

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2021, 07:52:PM »
It's not surprising there's mixed blood in the family with Queen Victoria's eldest son who indulged himself in the night life of London and Paris. The famous " Bertie " who brought shame upon them. He certainly wasn't the nicest of characters as I'm sure it was only his position in the Royal Family that brought him so-called friends and not him as a character particularly.

Offline lookout

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2021, 07:56:PM »
Bertie the son treated his mother quite shabbily towards the end of her life. A sad and unhappy ending for Queen Victoria.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2021, 08:51:PM »
Bertie the son treated his mother quite shabbily towards the end of her life. A sad and unhappy ending for Queen Victoria.
Didn't she exclude him from the documents she was given by government ministers for most of his life, as she blamed him for causing the death of Albert in 1861? If anyone is interested in that period of history I recommend the ATV programme starring Annette Crosbie. Now I come to think of it there's nothing worth watching on television since the 1970s. https://youtu.be/31hZ__yNDMw

Are you possibly confusing Bertie with Eddy, who cavorted in London and Paris?

I will have to watch Lady C again as it may be Indian blood as in Asia as opposed to American Indian. https://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/14/world/europe/britain-prince-william-india/index.html
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:52:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2021, 06:42:PM »
Chatting with Lady C..https://youtu.be/cqRezwXmQuE

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2021, 12:37:AM »
It doesn't appear there will be any reconciliation with the brothers anytime soon..https://www.aol.co.uk/news/harry-meghan-tell-tv-chat-175551833.html

Offline lookout

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2021, 12:35:PM »
This future was well and truly pre-planned. I fail to see why they ever bothered with a " full-blown " wedding ceremony when a reistry setting would have sufficed with what they had planned---what was all that pomp and ceremony about anyway ?
I have no objection / problem with anyone doing as they please in life and going the way they want to do, but for God's sake be honest about it. Quite brazen too !

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2021, 03:31:PM »
This future was well and truly pre-planned. I fail to see why they ever bothered with a " full-blown " wedding ceremony when a reistry setting would have sufficed with what they had planned---what was all that pomp and ceremony about anyway ?
I have no objection / problem with anyone doing as they please in life and going the way they want to do, but for God's sake be honest about it. Quite brazen too !
Yes indeed. They have become just a tacky money-making machine. https://youtu.be/Zi594jUgZnM