Author Topic: Maggie - very sad news  (Read 3699 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Maggie - very sad news
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2020, 07:42:PM »
very sorry to hear that.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2020, 02:44:PM »
Did he, or was it like panning for gold: an effort realizing only particles never a nugget once the sediment had settled? And don't forget the insults hurled willy-nilly at members for good measure.

I understand QC didn't get on with everyone, least of all your self Steve. Personally I think QC's grasp of the case was impressive and they were prepared to explore the case from all different angles. Anyway, looks like they've moved on to that astronomy forum that was mentioned, or some other interest.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2020, 11:35:PM »
There was a solid period where a poster called QC Chevalier was on. Seemed to really bring the place alive. They rated your posts BTW. Things seems to have gone dormant again. If you look back through their posts, you might enjoy some of them.

Thank you Roch. I will have a look. X

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 09:28:PM »
I understand QC didn't get on with everyone, least of all your self Steve. Personally I think QC's grasp of the case was impressive and they were prepared to explore the case from all different angles. Anyway, looks like they've moved on to that astronomy forum that was mentioned, or some other interest.
I take back there were never any nuggets. There was one: the photograph of Daniel and Nicholas. Such a pity he couldn't see inherent contradictions in his posts, even in that thread.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2022, 12:19:AM »
Maggie melted my heart. She was such a genuine caring soul. She gave so much care to others. I am still at emotional stage after all this time. I love you all the world. If only everyone was as caring as you, the world would be in a better place. Love you my sweetheart, you will never be replaced. xxxxxxxxx

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2022, 09:59:PM »
Maggie melted my heart. She was such a genuine caring soul. She gave so much care to others. I am still at emotional stage after all this time. I love you all the world. If only everyone was as caring as you, the world would be in a better place. Love you my sweetheart, you will never be replaced. xxxxxxxxx

Hello Patti, nice to hear from you. lovely sentiments re Maggie.  :)