Author Topic: alan turnball qc  (Read 2111 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
alan turnball qc
« on: January 11, 2020, 12:54:PM »
turnball was the proscuter in the case.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: alan turnball qc
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 01:11:AM »
is it oh dear

yu hve proof of that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:12:AM by nugnug »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 06:40:PM »
Oh Yea. Davie boy is back from his trip. Honestly, I'm getting too old for that crap, takes it toll. Anyway, what's happening? I was expecting some major updates, new websites, frontline documentary uploads, huge amounts raised. Thriving forum.

No, instead what we have is a dead forum, with the odd post from numpty. And the fact of the matter is, Luke Mitchell the murderer, who will never be rehabilitated. Will spend the rest of his days behind bars.
Then make a contribution to enliven it or clear off..

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:32:AM »
I can't be bothered to argue with you. Did you ever introduce yourself in the Foyer giving your reasons for being here, or are you just another one of those licensed trolls who appear on this site from time to time..

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 09:57:AM »
Oh Yea. Davie boy is back from his trip. Honestly, I'm getting too old for that crap, takes it toll. Anyway, what's happening? I was expecting some major updates, new websites, frontline documentary uploads, huge amounts raised. Thriving forum.

No, instead what we have is a dead forum, with the odd post from numpty. And the fact of the matter is, Luke Mitchell the murderer, who will never be rehabilitated. Will spend the rest of his days behind bars.

Davie2 and Lithium,

Do you have an opinion on the Bamber case?  Don't worry, I won't drag the thread off-topic. Just wondered what your thoughts were.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 12:12:PM »

well davei am busy on somthin else at the moment another a missing persons case with a lot of simliratys to jodis case funnly enough as you seem to be fishing for imforation.

im guessing sandra is to busy to post here you know what with her havinga job and a life and all that

but i will email her tonight and see what she has to say.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:42:PM by nugnug »

Offline nugnug

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 11:48:PM »

She has gone all quite(on here anyway) because it is over.

Anyway what's the missing case? I'm sure your expertise & experience will add so much value. All the best buddy !!!!

its not over till the   fatlady sings i thought everybody knew that.

hw long have you lot been declaring it all over.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 11:51:PM by nugnug »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 11:51:PM »
well davei am busy on somthin else at the moment another a missing persons case with a lot of simliratys to jodis case funnly enough as you seem to be fishing for imforation.

im guessing sandra is to busy to post here you know what with her havinga job and a life and all that

but i will email her tonight and see what she has to say.

That should not take too long then if similar - A Girl reported missing then found dead within one hour? Does this present case of similarities have a boyfriend whom instantly volunteered to search the area where your present missing person was found? Or have they not been found yet?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 11:55:PM »

She has gone all quite(on here anyway) because it is over.

Anyway what's the missing case? I'm sure your expertise & experience will add so much value. All the best buddy !!!!

Not quite the case of going quiet - it would appear that Ms Lean has jumped on board with the Bamber case after discovering there were slight ambiguities between someone's statements. In the space of a year yet fully backs SM in changing his mind from minute to minute - day by day.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 12:34:AM »
That should not take too long then if similar - A Girl reported missing then found dead within one hour? Does this present case of similarities have a boyfriend whom instantly volunteered to search the area where your present missing person was found? Or have they not been found yet?

well the simlartys involve bullshit storys about sisters swaping clothes and the victems family telling upteen completly diffrent strys and lying there heads of ill let you guess what one it is.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 01:32:AM »
Worlds apart then - can't and will never be similarities for Luke Mitchel is still in Shots.
That is why there has never been another anything close.
Shane Mitchell will and can not ever change the memories he feigned ……..
He said as he left the stand "did he really say he was listening to music?"
And there it answered it all -

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 01:55:AM »
Funny enough I did try to have a wee scan though some threads. But it is just a tangled mix & mash of messy opinions, going round in circles and petty squabbles between posters it is hard to keep track. So cannot really say i have any sort of opinion on the case. I may try again. Cause this Pro Mitchell lot have lost all arguments.
In other words you've joined the Jeremy Bamber Forum, though you only disparage, not contribute. I'll leave other members to reflect on the percipience of your posts.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 02:59:PM »
Afternoon, everyone. I've been quiet because I've (a) been working on trying to get electronic copies of the papers and a searchable database so that, when I'm asked for specific quotes, names, documents etc, I'm able to find them quickly and easily and (b) I'm recovering from surgery in January which has made typing difficult.

I haven't "gone quiet because it's over" - quite the opposite, in fact, but we all know how slow these things are to progress and it's taking longer than originally anticipated. It's all moving forward though - sorry I didn't manage to deliver to some people's time-scale expectations, but that's just the way these things go sometimes. I did say that, without the ability to devote a substantial amount of time, progress would be slow - the same people who were critical of the fundraiser are now criticising the fact that the there have been few updates. I can't be in two places at the same time!

According to Parky:
He [Shane] said as he left the stand "did he really say he was listening to music?"
And there it answered it all -

No, he didn't. At one point (certainly not while he was leaving the stand) Shane asked Turnbull, "Did I ever say I heard music coming from the dining room?" And Turnbull replied, "No, you didn't, you're quite right" - not quite the same thing, is it?

Shane also said, on the stand:

In the police car on the way to the station to be questioned, I was told that if I didn't answer the questions that they wanted answered I would definitely be going to jail for a minimum of 3 years.

That led to the following exchange with DF:

But you've already told us, told the members of the jury, that Ms Lindsay - when you said you couldn't remember things - was in effect saying to you, not remembering wasn't an option ?

And then would put a picture in your mind ? - Yes.
Because she didn't just say to you - as we understand it - picture what happened in the kitchen She said to you, picture Luke mashing the tatties ? - Yes
And it would seem - would it not Mr Mitchell, if I'm to be fair about it of course - if somebody says to you or describes a picture to you that is possible, you have great difficulty in sorting out what's possible
from what actually did happen