Author Topic: alan turnball qc  (Read 791 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
alan turnball qc
« on: January 11, 2020, 12:54:PM »
turnball was the proscuter in the case.

Offline Lithium

Re: alan turnball qc
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 03:59:PM »
Move on nugnug, its over.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:11:AM »
is it oh dear

yu hve proof of that.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 01:12:AM by nugnug »

Offline Davie2

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 06:19:PM »
Oh Yea. Davie boy is back from his trip. Honestly, I'm getting too old for that crap, takes it toll. Anyway, what's happening? I was expecting some major updates, new websites, frontline documentary uploads, huge amounts raised. Thriving forum.

No, instead what we have is a dead forum, with the odd post from numpty. And the fact of the matter is, Luke Mitchell the murderer, who will never be rehabilitated. Will spend the rest of his days behind bars.

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 06:40:PM »
Oh Yea. Davie boy is back from his trip. Honestly, I'm getting too old for that crap, takes it toll. Anyway, what's happening? I was expecting some major updates, new websites, frontline documentary uploads, huge amounts raised. Thriving forum.

No, instead what we have is a dead forum, with the odd post from numpty. And the fact of the matter is, Luke Mitchell the murderer, who will never be rehabilitated. Will spend the rest of his days behind bars.
Then make a contribution to enliven it or clear off..

Offline Davie2

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 12:05:AM »
Then make a contribution to enliven it or clear off..

Oooo Stevie boy, you're scary. Maybe you should jog on back to the bamber thread & pick on the girls.

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 12:32:AM »
I can't be bothered to argue with you. Did you ever introduce yourself in the Foyer giving your reasons for being here, or are you just another one of those licensed trolls who appear on this site from time to time..

Offline Roch

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 09:57:AM »

Davie2 and Lithium,

Do you have an opinion on the Bamber case?  Don't worry, I won't drag the thread off-topic. Just wondered what your thoughts were.

Offline nugnug

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 12:12:PM »

well davei am busy on somthin else at the moment another a missing persons case with a lot of simliratys to jodis case funnly enough as you seem to be fishing for imforation.

im guessing sandra is to busy to post here you know what with her havinga job and a life and all that

but i will email her tonight and see what she has to say.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:42:PM by nugnug »

Offline Davie2

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 10:52:PM »
I can't be bothered to argue with you. Did you ever introduce yourself in the Foyer giving your reasons for being here, or are you just another one of those licensed trolls who appear on this site from time to time..

So why exactly are you engaging with me if you can't be bothered? And please, don't call me a troll, that is so 10 years ago. Think up some other kind of name will ya StevieBoyooo

Offline Davie2

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 11:02:PM »
Davie2 and Lithium,

Do you have an opinion on the Bamber case?  Don't worry, I won't drag the thread off-topic. Just wondered what your thoughts were.

Funny enough I did try to have a wee scan though some threads. But it is just a tangled mix & mash of messy opinions, going round in circles and petty squabbles between posters it is hard to keep track. So cannot really say i have any sort of opinion on the case. I may try again. Cause this Pro Mitchell lot have lost all arguments.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 11:12:PM by Davie2 »

Offline Davie2

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 11:06:PM »
well davei am busy on somthin else at the moment another a missing persons case with a lot of simliratys to jodis case funnly enough as you seem to be fishing for imforation.

im guessing sandra is to busy to post here you know what with her havinga job and a life and all that

She has gone all quite(on here anyway) because it is over.

Anyway what's the missing case? I'm sure your expertise & experience will add so much value. All the best buddy !!!!

Offline nugnug

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 11:48:PM »

Anyway what's the missing case? I'm sure your expertise & experience will add so much value. All the best buddy !!!!

its not over till the   fatlady sings i thought everybody knew that.

hw long have you lot been declaring it all over.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 11:51:PM by nugnug »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 11:51:PM »

That should not take too long then if similar - A Girl reported missing then found dead within one hour? Does this present case of similarities have a boyfriend whom instantly volunteered to search the area where your present missing person was found? Or have they not been found yet?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 11:55:PM »

Not quite the case of going quiet - it would appear that Ms Lean has jumped on board with the Bamber case after discovering there were slight ambiguities between someone's statements. In the space of a year yet fully backs SM in changing his mind from minute to minute - day by day.