Author Topic: why search the woods in the first place.  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: why search the woods in the first place.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 04:40:PM »
So the path was not their normal route or meet up place, depending on what they were upto decided where and when they met. As far as they knew Jodi left to meet Luke and hang about at her side. So if that’s the case then why start at the path and not check the hangout places she could be up there? I see your point. Only thing that makes any sense is that they somehow knew Luke was coming up the path, jj maybe mentioned it on the call, so headed there maybe to meet him before they started searching properly, being on the path that’s where the search started and unlimited ended. They did say they were meeting Luke, could just be they can’t remember how or why But that’s why they went to the path first?

A point you have made on the other thread which I think needs answering is why they did not check yw house first?  Parky I think said they walked passed her house, so did anyone knock the door? Did the family confirm nobody tried yw home prior to the search or call to the police? Or are you going by the info you have to hand, as it seems the defence did not get all the info, could they have tried yw but there is nothing in the defence papers to show this?

One thing I don’t get is why the search party’s movements matters tho? It was after the murder so I don’t see how this helps prove Luke’s innocence unless you think someone in the search party, other that Luke, knew more than they are saying? Or is this discussion to help show Luke did not know where Jodi was, it was not him that chose to search the path? Didnt Luke have a torch also?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2019, 04:54:PM »
So the path was not their normal route or meet up place, depending on what they were upto decided where and when they met. As far as they knew Jodi left to meet Luke and hang about at her side. So if that’s the case then why start at the path and not check the hangout places she could be up there? I see your point. Only thing that makes any sense is that they somehow knew Luke was coming up the path, jj maybe mentioned it on the call, so headed there maybe to meet him before they started searching properly, being on the path that’s where the search started and unlimited ended. They did say they were meeting Luke, could just be they can’t remember how or why But that’s why they went to the path first?

A point you have made on the other thread which I think needs answering is why they did not check yw house first?  Parky I think said they walked passed her house, so did anyone knock the door? Did the family confirm nobody tried yw home prior to the search or call to the police? Or are you going by the info you have to hand, as it seems the defence did not get all the info, could they have tried yw but there is nothing in the defence papers to show this?

One thing I don’t get is why the search party’s movements matters tho? It was after the murder so I don’t see how this helps prove Luke’s innocence unless you think someone in the search party, other that Luke, knew more than they are saying? Or is this discussion to help show Luke did not know where Jodi was, it was not him that chose to search the path? Didnt Luke have a torch also?

how did the search partyget there before luke did considring  they were informed later than him

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 05:42:PM »
Well it don't take a rocket scientist to work this one out. They used their feet duh.

they must walk very fast then.