Author Topic: Did Sheila Manage To Overpower Jeremy Causing Two Shots to Her Throat  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Caroline

No!

There you go ILB - here's your own thread to keep asking that question and ignoring all replies you don't like!
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
No. Either Jeremy didn't get the right angle the first time, or Sheila didn't get the right angle the first time.

It is strange though that Sheila would just let Jeremy put a gun to her throat.

Offline Caroline

No. Either Jeremy didn't get the right angle the first time, or Sheila didn't get the right angle the first time.

It is strange though that Sheila would just let Jeremy put a gun to her throat.

I agree (in bold).
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
What could have happened is this. According to Vanezis, Sheila was partially sitting up - at least for the first shot. She could have been sitting on the floor trying to back away from Jeremy, using her hands to support herself. He put the gun against her throat and she reacted by trying to grab it. Hence the gun slipped and the shot was fired in the wrong place.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 07:59:PM by Kaldin »

Offline lookout

What could have happened is this. According to Vanezis, Sheila was partially sitting up - at least for the first shot. She could have been sitting on the floor trying to back away from Jeremy, using her hands to support herself. He put the gun against her throat and she reacted by trying to grab it. Hence the gun slipped and the shot was fired in the wrong place.

Oh yes, I'm sure Sheila would have allowed a gun to have been pointed at her. What did Colin have to do to get pots and pans thrown at him ?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member

Oh yes, I'm sure Sheila would have allowed a gun to have been pointed at her. What did Colin have to do to get pots and pans thrown at him ?

She wouldn't have much choice if she was on the floor and her hands were supporting her. How would she have stopped him?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Caroline is just been a clever fucker. People are quick to attribute the fact Shelia couldn't overpower nevill so how can Shelia stop Jeremy???

She didn't stop him (assuming he did it of course).

Online ILB

She didn't stop him (assuming he did it of course).
if Bamber is guilty he went to whf To do a one shot suicide
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
The whole scenario bugs me though. The plan was to kill the four people and then shoot Sheila through her mouth to make it look like murder and suicide. That could so easily have gone wrong. If Sheila had fought with Jeremy, or if she turned her back, or if she wouldn't let him put the gun against her throat, he couldn't have done anything. I guess he could have planned to sit on her or something, but it would be difficult to control her and position the gun at the same time.

Online ILB

She couldn't answer me on mugford.she can't match me on other arguments attributed to the case.just a typical girl who doesn't get much luck with boys
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Online ILB

If Bamber is guilty. Nothing stopped him from killing Shelia point blank with one shot.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
If Bamber is guilty. Nothing stopped him from killing Shelia point blank with one shot.

Well there was the fact that Sheila was conscious and not drugged. I don't suppose she just lifted up her chin and let him do it. After all, she'd seen what happened to her mother.

Online ILB

Well there was the fact that Sheila was conscious and not drugged. I don't suppose she just lifted up her chin and let him do it. After all, she'd seen what happened to her mother.
Jeremy would easily be able to overpower her

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Jeremy would easily be able to overpower her

Not really because he had to handle the gun as well, and he had to get the right position.

Offline Adam

Sheila over power Jeremy? There was not a mark on him. Or her.

He was twice as big & strong as her, not under sedation, fully dressed, awake, holding a rifle & motivated.

Not surprised his first shot was accurrate enough to cause death.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 10:02:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.