Author Topic: the 2 youths on the moped.  (Read 6649 times)

Offline marty

Re: the 2 youths on the moped.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2019, 10:14:PM »
Sorry, stirring😁

Offline sandra L

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2019, 08:04:AM »
She has tried & failed on many an occasion to appeal this, using public money. She had the papers, she scrutinised the papers & presented her findings to the SCCRC. And to put it in simple terms, they laughed it out the building. Why? Many years on, she has no access to public money to do this all over again, so they resorted to using the charity in Glasgow that deals with MOJ's. They chucked the papers in the bin, which suggests to me, they wanted nothing to do with it, Why? Now it is down the path of using fund me platforms to raise money, that has also failed miserably.

Not true, Davie. I was not responsible for any of the appeals - that was the legal team. I prepared the SCCRC application for free, with the help of an extremely experienced QC who also worked for free.

The SCCRC didn't "Laugh it out of the building," did they? They found Luke's rights were breached, they found disclosure failings and so on. Everyone knows the CCCRC/SCCRC are not performing the very thing they were set up to do - independently scrutinising potential Miscarriages of Justice.

MOJO didn't throw the papers in the bin - they admitted they didn't have the knowledge or expertise to work on the case properly which is why they approached me for help. I had nothing to do with the request for MOJO to take the case.

Do you think because the funding platforms haven't been successful as yet, the work isn't getting done? You're wrong, it's just getting done more slowly than we needed. We might lose the opportunity that gave rise to the  need for fundraising, but there will be others. And, for the record, I am still working for free, at my own expense.

When you're in that arena, Davie, your "feedback" might be worth something. Since you're not, I'll leave you to your opinions.

Offline marty

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2019, 08:23:AM »
What was that about getting it handed to you davie ;D

Offline marty

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2019, 08:27:AM »
You could not stir a cup of tea, without dropping your fag ash in it. You as well as everybody else knows Steph don't post here any more. Personally i wish she did, simply because she hands Sandra a new one.

Yeah, cant be her, She cant string a sentence together without mentioning simon hall.

Offline David1819

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2019, 12:49:PM »
Sandra Lean would be disgraced and Luke would be left in prison.

Some would consider that the existing state of affairs.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2019, 02:53:PM »

Not true, Davie. I was not responsible for any of the appeals - that was the legal team. I prepared the SCCRC application for free, with the help of an extremely experienced QC who also worked for free.

Eh? You were not responsible, but you prepared it? Meaning you played (very publicly, attention seeking) your part duh.
Experienced QC? Extremely experienced lol.. What a carry on, so I'm lead to believe an extremely experienced QC, trusted a no-body with no experience & they waved the fee? Aye ok  ;D ;D ;D

Let's take it nice and slow. An application to the SCCRC is not "an appeal funded by public money," as you claimed. The appeals were organised and applied for by the legal team - I had no influence on them whatsoever.

I did prepare, in part, the application to the SCCRC.

The experienced QC who prepared the rest, without charging,  is on record, named in the application and referred to in the SCCRC statement regarding the outcome of their review.

There - that wasn't difficult, was it?

As I said already, I don't care what you think. Your opinions are none of my business.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2019, 07:32:PM »
Please refrain from personal insults.  Attack the argument rather than the poster.  This board is once again degenerating and it does not foster healthy debate.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2019, 08:39:PM »
Please refrain from personal insults.  Attack the argument rather than the poster.  This board is once again degenerating and it does not foster healthy debate.

There's another one on the Bamber board.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline marty

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2019, 10:45:AM »
I know you don't. I'm not your type. I'm not a nutjob who murders others for a buzz.

Pahahahaha
Why is this being allowed again. Been warned on numerous occasions.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 10:48:AM by marty »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2019, 12:27:PM »
Pahahahaha
Why is this being allowed again. Been warned on numerous occasions.

"Pahahahaha"

This level of intellectual comments - produces Marty to receive insider knowledge, from people of carrying coffins.
Of course it did.

Rather "seemples" to see what is actually happening here, of course.

Offline marty

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2019, 12:37:PM »
Says patryk who went for a jog in the river then pulled every cord on a parker to make it fit something else.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2019, 03:42:PM »
Says patryk who went for a jog in the river then pulled every cord on a parker to make it fit something else.

Simply meant Marty;

That I have read very little in the way of constructive conversation, from yourself -
that would merit, someone, with important information - letting you in on top secret information.
This secret information, being the carrying of this girls coffin.
Why would someone, whom clearly puts out they know little on this case, after many years, share
secret information with you?

Says patryk

33%, that is the percentage of two people out of approx: 6, discussing this case as having a form of dyslexia.
Coincidence or real? 

Offline marty

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2019, 04:46:PM »
Maybe because of the question i ask them. I have followed this case for years now and would rather say little than the constant drivel that some expel which you put down to intelect. I may have got it wrong on one point which again i will hold my hands up to, but your shot down six times a day trying to somehow make your theory fit. You have the cheek to question others, very good parky

Offline marty

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2019, 05:00:PM »
Simply meant Marty;

That I have read very little in the way of constructive conversation, from yourself -
that would merit, someone, with important information - letting you in on top secret information.
This secret information, being the carrying of this girls coffin.
Why would someone, whom clearly puts out they know little on this case, after many years, share
secret information with you?

33%, that is the percentage of two people out of approx: 6, discussing this case as having a form of dyslexia.
Coincidence or real?

Probably a hire percentage than the people that actually read your entire post from start to finish

Offline Parky41

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2019, 05:34:PM »
Very true.

Does it however excuse someone, whom as you claim, have studied this case for many years - wilfully putting out wrong information.

Mines being but recent studies, still learning.

Not just this grossly wrong information about ID of carrying coffin... Totally wrong.

Excused by, saying someone passed it on, shifting the blame.
I don't know everything, do you?
This high five being another area - simply done to distract?

Games perhaps.