Author Topic: Hmm  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Davie2

Hmm
« on: November 19, 2019, 02:17:PM »
Hello again. For some reason i have been locked out of my old account. Under the name Davie, i'm sure the Luke Mitchell debaters will recognize me with my fantastic debating skills. Could not log in with email reset (not recognized) or password. Anybody know why?

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: Hmm
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 02:25:PM »
Hello again. For some reason i have been locked out of my old account. Under the name Davie, i'm sure the Luke Mitchell debaters will recognize me with my fantastic debating skills. Could not log in with email reset (not recognized) or password. Anybody know why?

I will have a look.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 02:29:PM »
Cheers to my fav mod.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 02:31:PM »

I have had a look in the logs.  They show several attempts by you to login with the wrong password.  I suggest you try again.  If you still cannot get in I could set you a default password which you could use to login and then change.  Alternatively I could link your old posts to your new account and you could change your name back to the original one.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 09:47:PM »
Yes if you could link the old account if it is not too much bother.

Done.