Author Topic: lukes albi  (Read 6337 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: lukes albi
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2019, 04:37:PM »
Oh dear, i always though you were some random, that was genuinely curious about the case. But as soon as Sandra gets attacked, On here & over on the Red, you jump to her defence. Not so random I guess. No worries. My mistake. Ex copper my scrotum. Eh Princess?

You really make me laugh, I am some random and I’m interested in the case yes but  I’m not and have never said I was in the police. I worked with the police at the time, meaning I was in contact with police officers in my job. I was never employed by the police, the company I worked for was.

I happen to respect Sandra even if I do not agree with all she thinks and says and will continue to ‘jump to the defence’ of anyone as and when I see fit. Sandra is more than capable of fighting her own battles but when it was said she was doing it for fame and fortune I had to find out if that’s really what people think cause imo that’s nuts.

Offline marty

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2019, 07:55:PM »
This is what has happened through the years when peoples arguments have been quite frankly demolished. Then the character assassination starts. Nothing new, cant win the arguement so start with the personal insults. Goan yersell big man.

Offline Harper

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2019, 09:07:PM »
To be honest, as an outsider looking in, I find the motivation of Davie in the this forum most interesting.

Sandra Lean has outlined her motivations clearly many times. Wether she is correct or not, she believes that a gross miscarriage of justice has been done. She believes that a young boy was sentenced to life in prison for something he did not do and that a very dangerous killer has walked free in her local community ever since. I can understand that as a big motivator for her to do the work she has done over the years.

However, I find Davie's motivation more interesting because you believe 100% that Luke Mitchell is guilty. You believe that justice has been done and there's no need for further evidence. The correct man is locked up and will not be getting out any time soon, because he has never admitted to his crime. So why is there the need to force this opinion further, to shut down any discussion that goes away from the official story and belittle those who do? If Luke Mitchell is to have any chance of getting out of prison he will need solid proof that he didn't do it, he will not get out based on circumstantial evidence like that what was used against him in his trial. So, as you believe he is 100% guilty, you have no reason to worry about him being released, yet you write hundreds of posts to push your views of Luke's case.

I am just genuinely interested, as from the outside, it appears that you have a personal link to the case or a personal issue with Sandra Lean? I'd be interested to know what you know. I'm maybe wrong and you just enjoy the banter?

Offline marty

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2019, 09:29:PM »
Thats an interesting point harper. I remember months ago when an arguement/ discussion started with davie and sandra about damage that was done to corrines buisness( scaffold poles through the vans)and threatening behaviour towards sandra. He was adamant time and time again asking if anyone had been charged. To me theres only two possible ways to know for sure no one had been charged .

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2019, 12:02:AM »
Thats an interesting point harper. I remember months ago when an arguement/ discussion started with davie and sandra about damage that was done to corrines buisness( scaffold poles through the vans)and threatening behaviour towards sandra. He was adamant time and time again asking if anyone had been charged. To me theres only two possible ways to know for sure no one had been charged .

what are those 2 ways marty.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2019, 12:24:AM »
"The correct man is locked up and will not be getting out any time soon, because he has never admitted to his crime"

Getting out has absolutely nothing to do with him not admitting his crime.
Luke has been in prison for Just over 15yrs, he is not even eligible to be considered for parole, for nearly 5 years yet. 
This type of crime, even if he were to hold his hands up, to attempt rehabilitation is still unlikely to see him released, to be
accepted by any parole board - for a long time.

An example of this - someone else went to prison for a crime they pleaded guilty to.
They have been eligible for parole for over 9years now - refused at every hearing.
I don't imagine for one minute, that if Luke admits to this - he would be free anytime within the next 10yrs and he will know this.
It is not proof that he did not kill Jodi.
This was not some simple murder, some accident - it was carried out by someone cold and calculated.
There may be many reasons pushed forward - to excuse how Luke has been since that very day, there has however been
nothing to show him as being anything else, bar caring for a sick hedgehog.

There hasn't, even in the most simplest of forms - been anything from his father or brother.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 12:27:AM by Parky41 »

Offline marty

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2019, 06:50:AM »
The nail on the head.

I think everyone here knows its beyond banter

Offline Harper

« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2019, 12:18:PM »
That's fair Davie.

I agree that having both sides of the argument is important and I have been reading all the posts I can, including those by you, Parky and Lithium.

I just thought there may be something more personal going on. If you're a sat diver, then I guess you have a lot of down time?

Parky, can you answer the same question? What motivates you, when you already know that Luke Mitchell will not be getting out?

Offline Harper

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2019, 10:43:AM »
I moved to Edinburgh for Uni in 2003, so I remember the coverage of the case at the time. I saw Luke Mitchell's name appear again when Aaron Campbell got his sentence reduced after they claimed Aaron's sentence was excessive because he got a 26 year minimum and Luke only got 20.

This was the first time in years I had seen Luke Mitchell mentioned and when I looked up the case again I found all this controversy that I never knew existed. Since then I have been reading and watching all I can find regarding the case.

I think it's really interesting because worst case scenario, they have not got justice for Jodi, they have put a kid away for life and they let the real killer walk free ever since. But, even in the best case scenario, this case just shows what the absolute bare minimum required is to put someone away for murder in Scotland. Did they make a huge mistake, or did they do whatever it took to get the right person, I don't know?