Author Topic: lukes albi  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Davie2

Re: lukes albi
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2019, 06:01:PM »
Why is this thread here? Luke DOES not have an alibi.

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2019, 06:03:PM »
Why is this thread here? Luke DOES not have an alibi.

not the greatist albi in the world no but still can be called an alibi of sorts i mean sombody must of made dinner.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2019, 06:13:PM »
not the greatist albi in the world no but still can be called an alibi of sorts i mean sombody must of made dinner.

No it cannot be called an alibi, that individual that was being manipulated to lie. But under oath in a court of law told the jury what really went on.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2019, 07:54:AM »
Luke had an alibi that was not believed because, it was claimed, a change in Shane's statement was "proof" that he was lying.

How many other people's statements changed (some of them significantly)? Are we to accept that as proof that they,  too, were lying? If not, why not?

The argument that "they weren't accused of anything" doesn't stand. In this country, a person has the right to be presumed innocent unless or until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It is not proof of anything to decide that someone changing their statement is lying - if it is accepted as such, then everyone who changed their statements must be lying.

The"they weren't accused of anything" leaves wide open the opportunity to set up the accused, simply by interpreting changed statements attributed to him as "lies" and changed statements attributed to all others as "innocent mistakes." A self-fulfilling prophecy - it's not rocket science!

Online nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2019, 10:09:AM »
Luke had an alibi that was not believed because, it was claimed, a change in Shane's statement was "proof" that he was lying.

How many other people's statements changed (some of them significantly)? Are we to accept that as proof that they,  too, were lying? If not, why not?

The argument that "they weren't accused of anything" doesn't stand. In this country, a person has the right to be presumed innocent unless or until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It is not proof of anything to decide that someone changing their statement is lying - if it is accepted as such, then everyone who changed their statements must be lying.

The"they weren't accused of anything" leaves wide open the opportunity to set up the accused, simply by interpreting changed statements attributed to him as "lies" and changed statements attributed to all others as "innocent mistakes." A self-fulfilling prophecy - it's not rocket science!

well by that logi the familys changing statements for what time jodi left home must also be a lie.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2019, 02:10:PM »

I guess you have never, discovered, found out. That one of your family members has just been brutally murdered. Just imagine the confusion, the stress, the disbelieve, the shock. No wonder they were a bit mixed up. Have some respect Sandra.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2019, 02:33:PM »

So why don't you go get Shane to come out publicly, to back you up, after all according to you his own BROTHER is innocent. But you can't can you? He wants nothing to do with you.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2019, 02:52:PM »
I guess you have never, discovered, found out. That one of your family members has just been brutally murdered. Just imagine the confusion, the stress, the disbelieve, the shock. No wonder they were a bit mixed up. Have some respect Sandra.

Respect, Davie? I'm surprised you even know how to spell the word.

You've taken a logical, rational approach to a misleading post you made and used Jodi's family's suffering to emote all over that response, because you can't respond to it logically or rationally.

Why wouldn't the same considerations apply to the Mitchells? As innocent individuals, wouldn't they also be in confusion, stress, disbelief and shock, especially when Luke became the target of the police investigation? If it's enough to explain errors in Jodi's family's statements, why not in Luke and his family's? The argument "because he was convicted" doesn't stand. He wasn't convicted on the very first day of the investigation - they were still lying to him and his family weeks later, reassuring them that Luke wasn't a suspect. He wasn't convicted when they raided his house twice and took away all his belongings, or interrogated him for hours without access to a lawyer or any other support. Confusion, stress, disbelief, shock? Go figure.

And please, don't presume that you know what has gone on in my family - you don't.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2019, 04:09:PM »
Respect, Davie? I'm surprised you even know how to spell the word.

You've taken a logical, rational approach to a misleading post you made and used Jodi's family's suffering to emote all over that response, because you can't respond to it logically or rationally.

Why wouldn't the same considerations apply to the Mitchells? As innocent individuals, wouldn't they also be in confusion, stress, disbelief and shock, especially when Luke became the target of the police investigation? If it's enough to explain errors in Jodi's family's statements, why not in Luke and his family's? The argument "because he was convicted" doesn't stand. He wasn't convicted on the very first day of the investigation - they were still lying to him and his family weeks later, reassuring them that Luke wasn't a suspect. He wasn't convicted when they raided his house twice and took away all his belongings, or interrogated him for hours without access to a lawyer or any other support. Confusion, stress, disbelief, shock? Go figure.

And please, don't presume that you know what has gone on in my family - you don't.

Insults, how mature Sandra. You should probably try bully your poodle nugs on the issue of spelling, instead of myself.

Luke deserves no respect, he is a psychopathic murderer, convicted by a jury and his mother tried to cover it up. Luke had no alibi, This is FACT.

And please don't assume "people like me" the name is Davie.

Offline sandra L

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2019, 07:09:PM »
Insults, how mature Sandra.

You're right, Davie, that was uncalled for and I apologise.

You should probably try bully your poodle nugs on the issue of spelling, instead of myself

It wasn't intended as an attempt to bully - I abhor bullying of any description. Nugnug has his own mind and doesn't take instructions from me. However, I think it is clear that Nugnug's spelling is of no real importance and strikes me as a form of dyslexia (although that is only a guess, having a dyslexic daughter myself). He's able to make perfectly clear what he is saying, even if it doesn't conform to other people's expectations of spelling. I do think it is a form of bullying to shame someone for their spelling when it is clear there is some sort of difficulty for the poster when it comes to spelling.

My (rather petulant, I agree) reference to spelling was actually paraphrasing Paddy Hill outside the court of appeal

Luke deserves no respect, he is a psychopathic murderer, convicted by a jury and his mother tried to cover it up. Luke had no alibi, This is FACT.

As you wish Davie. You still haven't addressed the issue of the right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, or the double standards at a time when no-one had been proven guilty of anything and I suspect you have no intention of doing so, which means this is no longer a sensible debate.

And please don't assume "people like me" the name is Davie.

I know what the name is, Davie and you, Davie, have no qualms about launching personal attacks on other posters. So, Davie, my point was, quite simply, I don't give people like Davie the opportunity to attack others just because people like Davie demand that I do so.

By the way, where's your proof that "the name's Davie"? Just asking.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2019, 08:56:PM »
It wasn't intended as an attempt to bully - I abhor bullying of any description. Nugnug has his own mind and doesn't take instructions from me. However, I think it is clear that Nugnug's spelling is of no real importance and strikes me as a form of dyslexia (although that is only a guess, having a dyslexic daughter myself). He's able to make perfectly clear what he is saying, even if it doesn't conform to other people's expectations of spelling. I do think it is a form of bullying to shame someone for their spelling when it is clear there is some sort of difficulty for the poster when it comes to spelling.

Oh right, so nugs poor grammar might be classed as being dyslexic. But I'm fair game for an insult.  Awesome.

Offline Davie2

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2019, 09:00:PM »
By the way, where's your proof that "the name's Davie"? Just asking.

What? You want me to upload my drivers licence on this forum with scammer nugs about? Ive got my sub-sea diving i.d, you not getting that. The names Davie right, deal with it.

Online nugnug

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2019, 11:50:AM »
are so the mitchells changing  statements means they lied but the jones family constantly changing staements dosnt mean the leid thats logic for you.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2019, 12:30:PM »
"Seemples" really;

In any investigation - some lie some are truthful.
Some clarify matters whilst others dig deeper holes.
Seems these holes - are still getting dug, by the main people fighting for innocence.
They are clearly lying and misleading, why would that be?

The answer there of course - is itself, simple.

Online nugnug

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2019, 12:33:PM »
"Seemples" really;

In any investigation - some lie some are truthful.
Some clarify matters whilst others dig deeper holes.
Seems these holes - are still getting dug, by the main people fighting for innocence.
They are clearly lying and misleading, why would that be?

The answer there of course - is itself, simple.

so how do ou explian the jones changing the times for jodi leaving home was that a mistake or a delbrate lie.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:42:PM by nugnug »