Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 61079 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #690 on: December 04, 2019, 07:57:PM »
I've already pointed out the case of Sylvia Seegrist enough times.

Sylvia wasn't taking her medication and once it was restored, her behaviour stabilised. She also fired 15 rounds and missed 5 times. I can't find anything to say she was a novice with a gun?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:57:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest7363

« Reply #691 on: December 04, 2019, 08:00:PM »
Sylvia wasn't taking her medication and once it was restored, her behaviour stabilised. She also fired 15 rounds and missed 5 times. I can't find anything to say she was a novice with a gun?
Wasnt she in the army for two months?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #692 on: December 04, 2019, 09:01:PM »
Wasnt she in the army for two months?

Yes, and she had the rifle for 7 months before the shootings. Plenty of time to practice.

guest7363

« Reply #693 on: December 05, 2019, 09:23:AM »
Great post and completely agree Justice! Too may coincidences as you say and also the fact that the rifle couldn't have been empty, given the 5 extra rounds found on the counter top.
How convenient she left two bullets in the chamber when she took her own life, did she know the first wouldn’t kill her?  How convenient she never aimed one shot at distance, always in close combat to kill never missing once.  How convenient the sights had been removed yet it was a gun used to shoot vermin

Offline Caroline

« Reply #694 on: December 05, 2019, 01:28:PM »
How convenient she left two bullets in the chamber when she took her own life, did she know the first wouldn’t kill her?  How convenient she never aimed one shot at distance, always in close combat to kill never missing once.  How convenient the sights had been removed yet it was a gun used to shoot vermin

All a little too convenient.  :o

guest7363

« Reply #695 on: December 05, 2019, 01:52:PM »
All a little too convenient.  :o
  How convenient Bamber in his defence said “his father would never call the police because he didn’t like to involve such organisations etc” and that’s why he called me. Everyone jumped on the band wagon, oh he must be telling the truth Neville was a Magistrate he wouldn’t like involving organisations, he was a proud man etc.  Now he contradicts himself and says there was a phone call to the police from his father and his supporters follow suit.  Unbelievable

Offline Caroline

« Reply #696 on: December 05, 2019, 02:18:PM »
  How convenient Bamber in his defence said “his father would never call the police because he didn’t like to involve such organisations etc” and that’s why he called me. Everyone jumped on the band wagon, oh he must be telling the truth Neville was a Magistrate he wouldn’t like involving organisations, he was a proud man etc.  Now he contradicts himself and says there was a phone call to the police from his father and his supporters follow suit.  Unbelievable

And are quite adamant that he would have called the police, so when did the shooting start? If he was able to call both Bamber and the police, he must have been uninjured - so when did it all start? Couldn't have been when the police where there because they would have heard the shots and commotion so did it all 'conveniently' occur just before they all arrived?

guest7363

« Reply #697 on: December 05, 2019, 07:57:PM »
And are quite adamant that he would have called the police, so when did the shooting start? If he was able to call both Bamber and the police, he must have been uninjured - so when did it all start? Couldn't have been when the police where there because they would have heard the shots and commotion so did it all 'conveniently' occur just before they all arrived?
Quite funny really, the lengths they went to, to prove Neville wouldn’t call the police, now they are trying to claim he did 🙏

Offline Caroline

« Reply #698 on: December 05, 2019, 10:13:PM »
Quite funny really, the lengths they went to, to prove Neville wouldn’t call the police, now they are trying to claim he did 🙏

I mentioned that to Bamber in my last letter to him and told him he had to alter all of the times to suit. He said that 'NO HE DIDN'T AND ANYWAY, THEY HAD NEW LOGS'. Which clearly - they don't.

guest7363

« Reply #699 on: December 07, 2019, 10:06:AM »
No, the rifle ejects from only one side, in order to have the casing eject to the right of Sheila, the rifle would have to be turned around or be held upside down. Plus the two shots are at completely different angles. Venezis thought she must have been sitting up - how can she have been sitting up from the angle she died in? Her head would have had to have been leaning uncomfortably against the bedside table or without support at all.

As well as cartridges being one to the left and right of Sheila, why did she shoot herself at Nevilles side of the bed?  Colin said if anything she would have done it in the twins bedroom, there was room between the two beds in the twins room to commit suicide there?

Offline lookout

« Reply #700 on: December 07, 2019, 10:36:AM »
Had it been JB who'd done the shooting he'd have put Sheila between the twins to make it look more authentic as a murder/suicide.

guest7363

« Reply #701 on: December 07, 2019, 10:44:AM »
Had it been JB who'd done the shooting he'd have put Sheila between the twins to make it look more authentic as a murder/suicide.
If he had put Sheila in the twins room, they would have known she had been moved I suppose, so in effect Sheila couldn’t have shot herself?  Unless of course she shot herself once in the main bedroom and walked to the twins room. 

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #702 on: December 07, 2019, 10:52:AM »
If he had put Sheila in the twins room, they would have known she had been moved I suppose, so in effect Sheila couldn’t have shot herself?  Unless of course she shot herself once in the main bedroom and walked to the twins room.

He wouldn't move her unless she'd been in the main bedroom and he shot her there. There have been suggestions that Jeremy got her out of bed and then made her go into the main bedroom. I don't think that happened, I think she went in there by herself. That doesn't show whether it was Jeremy or Sheila who did it though. Either way, it doesn't explain why she was shot, or shot herself, in that particular place.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:51:AM by Kaldin »

guest7363

« Reply #703 on: December 07, 2019, 11:42:AM »
He wouldn't move her unless she'd been in the main bedroom and he shot her the. There have been suggestions that Jeremy got her out of bed and then made her go into the main bedroom. I don't think that happened, I think she went in there by herself. That doesn't show whether it was Jeremy or Sheila who did it though. Either way, it doesn't explain why she was shot, or shot herself, in that particular place.
Quite true, I think she went into that bedroom for a purpose and it wasn’t there?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #704 on: December 07, 2019, 11:52:AM »
Quite true, I think she went into that bedroom for a purpose and it wasn’t there?

If Jeremy did it, perhaps Sheila went in there to see what happened, and she backed off around the other side of the bed. If Sheila did it, perhaps she shot June last of all and decided to shoot herself in that room but didn't want to do it next to June.