Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #675 on: December 02, 2019, 12:03:AM »
means fuck all though, this wasn't a surveyor. It's the police, 'outside is outside....

You need to mind your language and your attitude - don't think you can bulldoze over people with the excuse that you're from YORKSHIRE! Plain speaking doesn't mean you need to be a PRICK!

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:04:AM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #676 on: December 02, 2019, 08:12:PM »
Caroline I think it's time for a warning, a suspension or a ban.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #677 on: December 02, 2019, 10:21:PM »
Caroline I think it's time for a warning, a suspension or a ban.

What’s he done wrong?  ???

Offline Caroline

« Reply #678 on: December 02, 2019, 10:25:PM »
What’s he done wrong?  ???

If you missed it, you missed it. It's all been removed.

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #679 on: December 04, 2019, 06:48:PM »
I’ve always had a problem with the positioning of Sheila’s body, the two shells one either side and the two shots to Sheila. There are far too many coincidences for me on the lead up to the murder, the rabbit story, the sights missing, the cycle and the twins being there to name but a few.

She managed to reload the chambers and magazines with long finger nails and leave no trace of lead on her.  She didn’t fumble or drop any live shells, she knew she had to kill at close quarters and not distance, anyone who had no knowledge would have shot at distance, she never once missed her target once? I’ve also learned that to make the semi weapon ready to fire takes practice and can be cumbersome to a novice.  Firing live rounds into human beings at close range takes composure and someone utterly ruthless.

Then she shoots herself twice, not even in the twins bedroom like Colin pointed out and insisted that’s where he thought she would have done.  Miraculously she had accounted the number of rounds correctly and leaves the chamber empty

To me it had to be someone who was . fit, agile, coordinated, sufficiently practised, calm, calculating, knowledgeable and utterly ruthless.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #680 on: December 04, 2019, 06:56:PM »
I’ve always had a problem with the positioning of Sheila’s body, the two shells one either side and the two shots to Sheila. There are far too many coincidences for me on the lead up to the murder, the rabbit story, the sights missing, the cycle and the twins being there to name but a few.

She managed to reload the chambers and magazines with long finger nails and leave no trace of lead on her.  She didn’t fumble or drop any live shells, she knew she had to kill at close quarters and not distance, anyone who had no knowledge would have shot at distance, she never once missed her target once? I’ve also learned that to make the semi weapon ready to fire takes practice and can be cumbersome to a novice.  Firing live rounds into human beings at close range takes composure and someone utterly ruthless.

Then she shoots herself twice, not even in the twins bedroom like Colin pointed out and insisted that’s where he thought she would have done.  Miraculously she had accounted the number of rounds correctly and leaves the chamber empty

To me it had to be someone who was . fit, agile, coordinated, sufficiently practised, calm, calculating, knowledgeable and utterly ruthless.

Great post and completely agree Justice! Too may coincidences as you say and also the fact that the rifle couldn't have been empty, given the 5 extra rounds found on the counter top.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #681 on: December 04, 2019, 07:06:PM »
She managed to reload the chambers and magazines with long finger nails and leave no trace of lead on her. 

There was traces of lead and copper on her palms.

She didn’t fumble or drop any live shells

How do you know?

she knew she had to kill at close quarters and not distance, anyone who had no knowledge would have shot at distance, she never once missed her target once?

You have no option but to kill at close quarters if the people you shoot at are inside a residential building.

I’ve also learned that to make the semi weapon ready to fire takes practice and can be cumbersome to a novice.

How have you learned this?

I have loaded and used a Lee–Enfield .303 that was cumbersome. I cannot imagine the rifle in question being the same experiance.

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #682 on: December 04, 2019, 07:08:PM »
Great post and completely agree Justice! Too may coincidences as you say and also the fact that the rifle couldn't have been empty, given the 5 extra rounds found on the counter top.
Wonder how many more novice female gun Mass  murders there’s been in this country?

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #683 on: December 04, 2019, 07:11:PM »
Wonder how many more novice female gun Mass  murders there’s been in this country?
Ha Ha David will be googling now I bet 😂😂😂

Offline Caroline

« Reply #684 on: December 04, 2019, 07:12:PM »

I'd hazard a guess at none  ;)

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #685 on: December 04, 2019, 07:21:PM »
There was traces of lead and copper on her palms.

How do you know?

You have no option but to kill at close quarters if the people you shoot at are inside a residential building.

How have you learned this?

I have loaded and used a Lee–Enfield .303 that was cumbersome. I cannot imagine the rifle in question being the same experiance.
Is anyone else experiencing the error still?  I’ve just answered your questions and they haven’t come up?  I’m still getting service unavailable Caroline are you?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:21:PM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #686 on: December 04, 2019, 07:32:PM »
Is anyone else experiencing the error still?  I’ve just answered your questions and they haven’t come up?  I’m still getting service unavailable Caroline are you?

Yes, still getting the error - it's a server end error so nothing I can do. It's in the hands of the host at the moment, they're 'supposed' to be investigating.

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #687 on: December 04, 2019, 07:33:PM »
Yes, still getting the error - it's a server end error so nothing I can do. It's in the hands of the host at the moment, they're 'supposed' to be investigating.
Ok Caroline thanks

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #688 on: December 04, 2019, 07:39:PM »

I've already pointed out the case of Sylvia Seegrist enough times.

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #689 on: December 04, 2019, 07:45:PM »
I've already pointed out the case of Sylvia Seegrist enough times.
I did say in this Country David?  USA is different a big gun population compared to this country.