Author Topic: Shell Casings Next To Sheila  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Shell Casings Next To Sheila
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 09:34:AM »
This is very interesting. It's possible that the gun had to be held upside down to get the right angle. Couldn't Sheila have done that herself though?

It seems to be overlooked that this woman who's allegedly trying to take her own life, has, allegedly also just killed her parents and her children. I'm imagining mental turmoil. Having PUSHED the trigger once -'coz if the gun is reversed, so too, must the trigger action be- and found herself still alive, I find myself thinking she'd have been all over the place. It's at this point where I COULD believe, providing all the other variables fit, that Jeremy made her shoot herself, but when she misfired, he finished her off with a second shot.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 09:38:AM »
She wouldn't have had to think about turning the gun upside down. Maybe she just found the right angle by twisting the gun, and that's how it ended up. Does the position of the gun on her body fit the theory that the gun was upside when it was last fired?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2019, 09:51:AM »
I've been looking for videos of cartridge ejection, but I can't find anything for that type of rifle. I don't know at what force the empty cartridge is ejected, but they appear to spin. Is it possible that the cartridge hit the side of the bed and bounced over to the right of Sheila?

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 10:06:AM »
I've been looking for videos of cartridge ejection, but I can't find anything for that type of rifle. I don't know at what force the empty cartridge is ejected, but they appear to spin. Is it possible that the cartridge hit the side of the bed and bounced over to the right of Sheila?
Caroline has one Kaldin, I’m sure she will put it up soon.  I’ve been looking for the picture showing the the trajectory of the bullets into the scull and the different angles.  The bed was about 12inches from the floor, so if the rifle was low on the body, would it hit it and I’m sure you will see that the ejected cases don’t eject with much force.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=887.0;attach=4073

Have a look at this diagram of the twins, every casing goes to the right, they don’t travel far, we know the twins didn’t move, if a casing went up in the air and deflected anywhere, you would have thought one would have gone astray?  There’s a wall next to Nicholas, not one casing has bounced off the wall back over him? 

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 10:10:AM »
This is very interesting. It's possible that the gun had to be held upside down to get the right angle. Couldn't Sheila have done that herself though?
Possibly, Sheila wasn’t very coordinated though so I’m lead to believe?

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 10:11:AM »
She wouldn't have had to think about turning the gun upside down. Maybe she just found the right angle by twisting the gun, and that's how it ended up. Does the position of the gun on her body fit the theory that the gun was upside when it was last fired?
I don’t think we can go on the position of the gun Kaldin, it was possibly moved for photographs?

Offline Real justice

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 10:19:AM »
The shots were supposed to be fired one straight after the other, to have the casing fall on the other side, Sheila would have had to turn the gun around after having already been injured and manage these two angles.

If you look at the non fatal shot, in the picture across the neck, it’s more in line with the rifle straight to the neck, the fatal shot is more in line with the rifle laid across the body?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2019, 10:31:AM »
Caroline has one Kaldin, I’m sure she will put it up soon.  I’ve been looking for the picture showing the the trajectory of the bullets into the scull and the different angles.  The bed was about 12inches from the floor, so if the rifle was low on the body, would it hit it and I’m sure you will see that the ejected cases don’t eject with much force.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=887.0;attach=4073

Have a look at this diagram of the twins, every casing goes to the right, they don’t travel far, we know the twins didn’t move, if a casing went up in the air and deflected anywhere, you would have thought one would have gone astray?  There’s a wall next to Nicholas, not one casing has bounced off the wall back over him?

The cartriges are indeed all to the right, but they are quite widely spaced. Some appear to have spin forwards, and others haven't.

Could the final bullet for Sheila have bounced off the bedside table?

I also looked at the trajectory of that final bullet, and it ended up in the left parietal lobe, so the shot was slightly angled from just to the right of her chin to the left side of her brain. That is consistent with the position of her head when her body was found. I do think it's a strange angle tbh.

Offline Adam

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2019, 10:41:AM »
https://youtu.be/sMUrBhYpduY

Says here the OS are saying Sheila shot herself downstairs.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 10:46:AM »

That's clearly not the case. It's a bit of a red herring IMO.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 10:56:AM »
According to the pathologist, Sheila was sitting up when both shots were inflicted.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 11:00:AM »
According to the pathologist, Sheila was sitting up when both shots were inflicted.

Partially sitting up and leaning slightly to the right. He deduced that from the blood stains. Anyone can have a look at that and work out her position when she was shot.

Offline lookout

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 11:18:AM »
After a night of fierce shooting and up and down stairs I'm not surprised that cartridges were askew as her whole body would have been in such a disordered state that she'd have had to have sat down in order to  steady herself to fire the rifle for the last time. She'd made sure there'd been two bullets in case the first one mis-fired.

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 11:21:AM »
Partially sitting up and leaning slightly to the right. He deduced that from the blood stains. Anyone can have a look at that and work out her position when she was shot.

Yes. I was only pointing this out because Justice was implying the shot through the chin was inflicted when she was laying down.

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 11:21:AM »

Something which may have been filched from what has been posted here and has her running all over the house -complete with shattered vertebrae!!- playing hide and seek with police.