Author Topic: Julie Mugford's Full Typed Statement 08/09/1985  (Read 672 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Julie Mugford's Full Typed Statement 08/09/1985
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 04:28:PM »
as I have always stated, all avenues are possible. You just are too ignorant to realize my personal perspective

As you've never made any attempt to say what IS your personal perspective, I can only guage it by how you write. What you claim is at variance with the words you post. For someone who has come, only very recently to the forum, you've thus far conducted yourself with the ignorance you accuse me of with more than a touch of condescension -I reference the introduction you were asked to make- all under the guise of having open minded interest in the case whilst displaying what appear to be strongly held beliefs. It seems to be more about no through roads than avenues.

Offline Jane

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 04:29:PM »
That's tellin' ya Jane  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Indeed so, Lookout, I can barely cope ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2019, 04:31:PM »

As you've never made any attempt to say what IS your personal perspective, I can only guage it by how you write. What you claim is at variance with the words you post. For someone who has come, only very recently to the forum, you've thus far conducted yourself with the ignorance you accuse me of with more than a touch of condescension -I reference the introduction you were asked to make- all under the guise of having open minded interest in the case whilst displaying what appear to be strongly held beliefs. It seems to be more about no through roads than avenues.
I made an introduction in the foyer. You can clearly find it

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 04:32:PM »

Indeed so, Lookout, I can barely cope ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just for clarification, snide remarks does not enhance your argument in any shape or form

Offline Jane

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 04:35:PM »

I saw it. How else could I have commented on it?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 04:38:PM »
Even Sue battersby could not understand Julie keeping quiet over the events. What troubles me is that Julie still wanted to know if Bamber loved her? Why would she want to be within a thousand miles of the creep if she knew he was a killer. The whole thing seems very scripted. I don't personally know wwhose agenda it was either

Yes. She asked Jeremy if he still loved her on 31st August, and he said he didn't know. She begged him to stay that night.

She next spoke to him on the phone on 3rd September, although I don't know who phoned the other. He was at Sheila's flat at the time, and she turned up there on 4th September. I don't know if that was an arranged meeting or not, but she waited a long time for him to arrive. They went to a cafe across the road - Julie wanted to discuss their relationship, but Jeremy said it was already sorted - he wanted out. They went back to Sheila's flat, and that's when Julie heard Jeremy on the phone to Virginia. Julie was very angry and there was a bit of a fight.

On 6th September, Jeremy helped Julie move her stuff to the new flat/house. On 7th or 8th September, Julie went to the police.

I don't think she would have gone to the police if she thought there was a chance she could hold on to Jeremy. I wonder what happened on 6th September to make her realise he wasn't coming back.

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 04:40:PM »

I saw it. How else could I have commented on it?
evidently Holmes, so why did the question need be asked?

Offline Jane

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2019, 04:45:PM »

Why did you need to make the above comment when I'd clearly found it?

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2019, 04:47:PM »

Why did you need to make the above comment when I'd clearly found it?
why did the question needed to be ask. I've told you before. I neither am a confirmed guilter or a champion of Bambers innocence

Offline Jane

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 04:50:PM »
why did the question needed to be ask. I've told you before. I neither am a confirmed guilter or a champion of Bambers innocence

As I said, what you claim is at variance with what you post. It might be easier to believe when you refrain from championing his innocence

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 04:52:PM »
Yes. She asked Jeremy if he still loved her on 31st August, and he said he didn't know. She begged him to stay that night.

She next spoke to him on the phone on 3rd September, although I don't know who phoned the other. He was at Sheila's flat at the time, and she turned up there on 4th September. I don't know if that was an arranged meeting or not, but she waited a long time for him to arrive. They went to a cafe across the road - Julie wanted to discuss their relationship, but Jeremy said it was already sorted - he wanted out. They went back to Sheila's flat, and that's when Julie heard Jeremy on the phone to Virginia. Julie was very angry and there was a bit of a fight.

On 6th September, Jeremy helped Julie move her stuff to the new flat/house. On 7th or 8th September, Julie went to the police.

I don't think she would have gone to the police if she thought there was a chance she could hold on to Jeremy. I wonder what happened on 6th September to make her realise he wasn't coming back.
this is what I mean kaldin. " Meeting him in a cafe to discuss our relationship" you would think it is a scenario where your boyfriend has been caught kissing another woman, not mudering five members of his family. " Helping him move items" the whole thing sounds so Darby and Jane. Why was she not breaking down , confiding in Mary mugford etc. How was she able to carry on with the burden weighing heavily on her neck. More importantly, why was she still pining for someone who she knew to be a child killer? And there was no control aspect about it. Before someone pipes up with that one

Offline ilovebooze

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 04:55:PM »

As I said, what you claim is at variance with what you post. It might be easier to believe when you refrain from championing his innocence
how is picking holes in what Julie mugford said clearly championing the evidence of Jeremy?

Offline Adam

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 04:56:PM »
Julie spoke to Liz Rimmington, Andy Bishop, Karen Bishop, Malcolm Walters and Susan Battersby prior to approaching the police.

These people encouraged her to go to the police. Which she did do.

She was clearly steeling herself to approach the police although Bamber had tried to keep a tight reign on her from the moment he rang her at 3am. 

There is no way she could tell those people & then not tell the police.

She needed & got reassurance from those friends.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 04:56:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 04:57:PM »
this is what I mean kaldin. " Meeting him in a cafe to discuss our relationship" you would think it is a scenario where your boyfriend has been caught kissing another woman, not mudering five members of his family. " Helping him move items" the whole thing sounds so Darby and Jane. Why was she not breaking down , confiding in Mary mugford etc. How was she able to carry on with the burden weighing heavily on her neck. More importantly, why was she still pining for someone who she knew to be a child killer? And there was no control aspect about it. Before someone pipes up with that one

Yes, I agree. There's no doubt in my mind that she really didn't want to break up with him, and she tried to keep him. To my mind, she didn't care about the dead people and how some of them suffered.

IMO, when someone is dumped, they often cling on to the hope that the person will come back, especially if they promised to help with moving furniture or whatever. Julie must have decided on 7th or 8th September that he wasn't coming back, and there was no hope. Even then, I'm surprised she didn't wait longer. That's why I think something happened on 6th September.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 04:58:PM »
Julie spoke to Liz Rimmington, Andy Bishop, Karen Bishop, Malcolm Walters and Susan Battersby prior to approaching the police.

These people encouraged her to go to the police. Which she did do.

She was clearly steeling herself to approach the police although Bamber had tried to keep a tight reign on her from the moment he rang her at 3am. 

There is no way she could tell those people & then not tell the police.

She needed & got reassurance from those friends.

She clearly had no intention of going to the police though - she was intent on keeping hold of Jeremy.