Author Topic: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.  (Read 24374 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2019, 04:40:PM »
I was joking Lookout.

Yes I thought you were. We'll see how it goes  ???

Offline Caroline

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 04:43:PM »

Yes I thought you were. We'll see how it goes  ???

I get ya!  ;)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline ILB

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 04:46:PM »
Regardless of what the outcome is it's very clear in my opinion the boutflour, Eaton contingent were not very close to Jeremy Bamber and neither did they think very highly of him pre 1985 why can this be???
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2019, 07:31:PM »
Regardless of what the outcome is it's very clear in my opinion the boutflour, Eaton contingent were not very close to Jeremy Bamber and neither did they think very highly of him pre 1985 why can this be???
Robert Boutflour blamed both Sheila and Jeremy for June's 1982 breakdown. Ann Eaton was older than Sheila and Jeremy and made her own way in the world initially as a secretary so maybe the family felt the Bambers were spoiled and pampered in comparison.

Offline ILB

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2019, 07:36:PM »
Robert Boutflour blamed both Sheila and Jeremy for June's 1982 breakdown. Ann Eaton was older than Sheila and Jeremy and made her own way in the world initially as a secretary so maybe the family felt the Bambers were spoiled and pampered in comparison.
do you believe that Robert boutflour had an axe to grind with Jeremy??
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2019, 07:43:PM »
do you believe that Robert boutflour had an axe to grind with Jeremy??
The Boutflours certainly had a lot to lose from Jeremy essentially acquiring everything and selling it to the highest bidder. There's a video on YouTube, the Money Trail, which goes into it from one perspective.https://youtu.be/7YppVCocVbI
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:44:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline ILB

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2019, 07:49:PM »
The Boutflours certainly had a lot to lose from Jeremy essentially acquiring everything and selling it to the highest bidder. There's a video on YouTube, the Money Trail, which goes into it from one perspective.https://youtu.be/7YppVCocVbI
I've seen it Steve. Put out of the equation for the moment Jeremy Bambers innocence or guilt. And the theory that the relatives framed Jeremy to be benerficaries. This is just my opinion, I believe that RB was jealous of nevill and over the years Jeremy,( in naturally piss taking form ) often reminded him about it and reminded him what eventually was coming his way ( talking a legitimate left over inheritance scenario)

Offline Jane

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2019, 07:51:PM »

Personally, I'm inclined to think it had to do with Sheila and Jeremy being adopted. When property, land, and family money are part of the equation, often adopted children aren't -rightly of wrongly- seen as being as deserving as biological offspring. I believe there may have been some friction between Robert Boutflour and Nevill Bamber, POSSIBLY over money? and it may have been that until the Bambers adopted, he'd hoped that his own children would be their heirs. I think the fact that the Bamber children had it all handed to them on a plate would have been a bone of contention. They had the benefit of boarding schools, finishing schools, modelling courses, trips abroad, without contributing anything towards the running of the business, whilst his own children, after school, went to state college and then work.

Offline lookout

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2019, 07:55:PM »
Personally, I'm inclined to think it had to do with Sheila and Jeremy being adopted. When property, land, and family money are part of the equation, often adopted children aren't -rightly of wrongly- seen as being as deserving as biological offspring. I believe there may have been some friction between Robert Boutflour and Nevill Bamber, POSSIBLY over money? and it may have been that until the Bambers adopted, he'd hoped that his own children would be their heirs. I think the fact that the Bamber children had it all handed to them on a plate would have been a bone of contention. They had the benefit of boarding schools, finishing schools, modelling courses, trips abroad, without contributing anything towards the running of the business, whilst his own children, after school, went to state college and then work.

In other words rank jealousy.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2019, 07:55:PM »
I've seen it Steve. Put out of the equation for the moment Jeremy Bambers innocence or guilt. And the theory that the relatives framed Jeremy to be benerficaries. This is just my opinion, I believe that RB was jealous of nevill and over the years Jeremy,( in naturally piss taking form ) often reminded him about it and reminded him what eventually was coming his way ( talking a legitimate left over inheritance scenario)
I will go so far as to say I doubt there would have been a case without Robert Boutflour's willpower and tenacity.  DCI Taff Jones said " that Julie is full of sh**" and he had more or less thrown Ann Eaton and her brother out of his office at Witham Police Station.

I happen to believe the scenario the relatives described in statements and in court so I don't really have a problem with his influence.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:56:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline ILB

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2019, 07:56:PM »
i agree Jane. I also believe as I just stated that privately Jeremy Bamber. Being confident, strong minded never failed to remind Robert boutflour about it

Offline ILB

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2019, 08:03:PM »
I will go so far as to say I doubt there would have been a case without Robert Boutflour's willpower and tenacity.  DCI Taff Jones said " that Julie is full of sh**" and he had more or less thrown Ann Eaton and her brother out of his office at Witham Police Station.

I happen to believe the scenario the relatives described in statements and in court so I don't really have a problem with his influence.
it's on the record that Robert boutflour claimed that Jeremy Bamber remarked to him " oh I could easily kill my parents" with what you have just said about the tenacity of rb  why wasn't he screaming the guilt of his nephew to the nearest police officer. Or dialling 999, or even driving down to the cop shop about this remark, when he first was aware of the massacre??

Offline Jane

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2019, 08:04:PM »
i agree Jane. I also believe as I just stated that privately Jeremy Bamber. Being confident, strong minded never failed to remind Robert boutflour about it

I can't erase the feeling that RB took a dislike to Jeremy from the moment he saw him. I imagine, as an uncle, he may have left much to be desired -much spiteful taunting/teasing?- which to a small child would have been unfathomable, especially as RB knew of his adoption before Jeremy did. I think, as Jeremy reached adulthood, Jeremy retaliated and the goading and sparring probably became darker.

Offline ILB

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2019, 08:05:PM »
I've got to add this as well. This was a man of the world genteel farmer. Not a 21 year old " in denial girlfriend"

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2019, 08:09:PM »

In other words rank jealousy.

Undoubtedly. However, much of it was on behalf of his own children who worked their socks off whilst the Bamber pair only played at it.