Author Topic: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.  (Read 24386 times)

Offline David1819

Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:23:PM »
Key inconsistencies and lies made by prosecution witnesses that went unchallenged before the Jury.

Claims Jeremy said he could kill anybody and his parents.

Robert Boutflour told the Jury this when the prosecution brought the subject up.

"A: Yes, he stated: "Oh no, uncle Bobbie, I could kill anybody. I could even kill my parents" or words to that effect. The important thing was he said "I could easily kill my parents"

In this answer alone he has already changed "even" to "easily". The prosecutor then asks how RWB reacted to this and he said he was "Shocked".

While going through Barlow's note book, reading all the pointless things RWB was reporting to Barlow, it occured to me that this "Shocking" conversation with Jeremy is never brought up. Barlow also goes on to say that nothing AE and RWB said to him made him anymore suspicious of Jeremy.

The only record I know of when RWB informs the police of this alleged conversation. Is in this typed letter he made on the 7th of September then sent it to ACC Simpson. If this is the first time the Police heard about it, then it is almost certainly a lie.

Lying about the silencers significance.

Ann Eaton told the Jury this in regards to her understanding of the silencer.

"At the time I did not know whether it was rabbit blood or what. and I thought the jewellery was the most important thing, turns out I was wrong."

This is a lie. Because the previous year her account on the same subject was as follows.

"We discussed the implication of how this silencer could be in the gun cupboard with blood and paint on it. Obviously if it was being alleged that somebody had had a brainstorm and shot dead four people they would surely not have stopped to remove the silencer, put it back in the gun cupboard, go back upstairs and shoot herself dead. Contact was made with the police about the discovery of the blood and paint stained silencer."

Ann Eaton told the court she thought it was rabbits blood.

RIVLIN: How could you imagine that the blood at the end of the silencer might be a rabbits blood?
ANN EATON: I don't know.
RIVLIN: That is what you told the court. How could you imagine that it might be a rabbits blood?
ANN EATON: Jeremy said he had been shooting rabbits the night before.

However Jeremy said he did not get a chance to shoot them. . Ann Eaton knew Jeremy said this and wrote this in her notes. Hence her answer "Jeremy said he had been shooting rabbits the night before." as for why she thought rabbit blood was on the silencer is clearly a lie.

Furthermore if she did indeed think it was rabbit blood and had no importance why did she report it to the police in the first place?

ARLIDGE: As a result of that being found, were police contacted?
ANN EATON: Yes, Witham Police
ARLIDGE: Do you know the date on which that took place?
ANN EATON: Saturday night.
ARLIDGE: That very evening?
ANN EATON: Yes.
MR. Justice Drake: (To the witness): Q: Who actually contacted them?
ANN EATON: It was probably me, but I cannot remember, but Witham Police were contacted.

The full story of Shelia's bloody underwear

ARLIDGE: What did you do with them in the end? Do they still exist?
ANN EATON: No we decided to put them in the rubbish bin in the kitchen.

This is called lying by omission. In 1991 Ann Eaton admits taking the bloody knickers back to Oak Farm.

Sheila firing a gun

At trial David Boutflour denied having any memory of seeing Sheila firing a gun. Yet according to David James Smith, David Boutflour later admitted that Sheila had used his shotgun.

And so, if a fair trial transpired the judges summing up should be along the lines of : Do you believe Jeremy or do you believe his relatives?

Offline Caroline

Re: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 07:23:PM »
Key inconsistencies and lies made by prosecution witnesses that went unchallenged before the Jury.

Claims Jeremy said he could kill anybody and his parents.

Robert Boutflour told the Jury this when the prosecution brought the subject up.

"A: Yes, he stated: "Oh no, uncle Bobbie, I could kill anybody. I could even kill my parents" or words to that effect. The important thing was he said "I could easily kill my parents"

In this answer alone he has already changed "even" to "easily". The prosecutor then asks how RWB reacted to this and he said he was "Shocked".

While going through Barlow's note book, reading all the pointless things RWB was reporting to Barlow, it occured to me that this "Shocking" conversation with Jeremy is never brought up. Barlow also goes on to say that nothing AE and RWB said to him made him anymore suspicious of Jeremy.

The only record I know of when RWB informs the police of this alleged conversation. Is in this typed letter he made on the 7th of September then sent it to ACC Simpson. If this is the first time the Police heard about it, then it is almost certainly a lie.

Lying about the silencers significance.

Ann Eaton told the Jury this in regards to her understanding of the silencer.

"At the time I did not know whether it was rabbit blood or what. and I thought the jewellery was the most important thing, turns out I was wrong."

This is a lie. Because the previous year her account on the same subject was as follows.

"We discussed the implication of how this silencer could be in the gun cupboard with blood and paint on it. Obviously if it was being alleged that somebody had had a brainstorm and shot dead four people they would surely not have stopped to remove the silencer, put it back in the gun cupboard, go back upstairs and shoot herself dead. Contact was made with the police about the discovery of the blood and paint stained silencer."

Ann Eaton told the court she thought it was rabbits blood.

RIVLIN: How could you imagine that the blood at the end of the silencer might be a rabbits blood?
ANN EATON: I don't know.
RIVLIN: That is what you told the court. How could you imagine that it might be a rabbits blood?
ANN EATON: Jeremy said he had been shooting rabbits the night before.

However Jeremy said he did not get a chance to shoot them. . Ann Eaton knew Jeremy said this and wrote this in her notes. Hence her answer "Jeremy said he had been shooting rabbits the night before." as for why she thought rabbit blood was on the silencer is clearly a lie.

Furthermore if she did indeed think it was rabbit blood and had no importance why did she report it to the police in the first place?

ARLIDGE: As a result of that being found, were police contacted?
ANN EATON: Yes, Witham Police
ARLIDGE: Do you know the date on which that took place?
ANN EATON: Saturday night.
ARLIDGE: That very evening?
ANN EATON: Yes.
MR. Justice Drake: (To the witness): Q: Who actually contacted them?
ANN EATON: It was probably me, but I cannot remember, but Witham Police were contacted.

The full story of Shelia's bloody underwear

ARLIDGE: What did you do with them in the end? Do they still exist?
ANN EATON: No we decided to put them in the rubbish bin in the kitchen.

This is called lying by omission. In 1991 Ann Eaton admits taking the bloody knickers back to Oak Farm.

Sheila firing a gun

At trial David Boutflour denied having any memory of seeing Sheila firing a gun. Yet according to David James Smith, David Boutflour later admitted that Sheila had used his shotgun.

And so, if a fair trial transpired the judges summing up should be along the lines of : Do you believe Jeremy or do you believe his relatives?

AE did take the knickers back to Oak farm, because they were in the rubbish bag. She took the rubbish to go through the contents.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:10:PM »
I do admire David's tenacity. Although not as much as Mike's. Who created the forum & has been campaigning for decades.

Jeremy, Trudie, Poppy & the rest of the CT are also very determined.

Keep digging.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline ILB

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 09:24:PM »
I do admire David's tenacity. Although not as much as Mike's. Who created the forum & has been campaigning for decades.

Jeremy, Trudie, Poppy & the rest of the CT are also very determined.

Keep digging.
Can I politely ask what your agenda here is Adam??
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:25:PM by ilovebooze »
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 09:30:PM »
Can I politely ask what your agenda here is Adam??

Well, I think you need to reveal yours first and introduce yourself in the foyer!

Offline ILB

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 09:56:PM »
Well, I think you need to reveal yours first and introduce yourself in the foyer!
I'm taken unfortunately. And for clarification my question was for Adam not you.
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 10:02:PM »
I'm taken unfortunately. And for clarification my question was for Adam not you.

Taken? Not far enough! I don't care who it was aimed at - for a newby, you have a bad attitude. The rules are that you introduce yourself in the foyer. Not sure why you have a problem with that, but clearly you do!

Offline ILB

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 10:05:PM »
Taken? Not far enough! I don't care who it was aimed at - for a newby, you have a bad attitude. The rules are that you introduce yourself in the foyer. Not sure why you have a problem with that, but clearly you do!
can I just await Adams response please and not speak to you. Thank you

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 10:08:PM »

Yes love!

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 12:21:PM »

You do need to introduce yourself in the foyer, as has been pointed out to you several times.  Please do that before posting further.  Please also treat other forum members with respect and courtesy.  Thank you.

Offline ILB

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 07:54:PM »
You do need to introduce yourself in the foyer, as has been pointed out to you several times.  Please do that before posting further.  Please also treat other forum members with respect and courtesy.  Thank you.
I have just done so. No problem

Offline lookout

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 01:31:PM »
Judging by your ID I hope you're not tanked-up on here as it never makes for pleasant reading---just sayin'

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2019, 03:37:PM »
Judging by your ID I hope you're not tanked-up on here as it never makes for pleasant reading---just sayin'

Sometimes it might be helpful  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2019, 03:53:PM »
Sometimes it might be helpful  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'd hardly think so somehow.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2019, 04:07:PM »

I'd hardly think so somehow.

I was joking Lookout.