Author Topic: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.  (Read 2669 times)

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
Re: Perjury that went unchallenged at trial.
« Reply #420 on: November 17, 2019, 05:28:PM »
I haven't seen the above quote anywhere - can you please provide an independent source for it. I'm not asking to be difficult, I would just like to confirm where it comes from?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7303.msg346366.html#msg346366

Offline David1819

• Veteran Member
« Reply #421 on: November 17, 2019, 05:43:PM »
Yes that was first brought up earlier this week.

David does write a lot of things in bold or red. To try to give his posts more gravitas. However what is actually written is often rubbish.

Either that or he is putting up offensive images or 'gish gash' quotes when frustrated. Ignoring moderator instructions.

Hopefully David will improve as a poster.

Everything I post in bold,italics and colour is text quoted from elsewhere. Its serves to differentiate between my claims and evidence I use to support those claims. It makes my posts easier read/understand plus I am a bit OCD on how I present stuff.  No harm done.

There is nothing wrong about posting images or exposing the dishonest and fallacious debate tactic you use.

For example

Online ilovebooze

« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2019, 06:34:PM »

I can give instance of a woman who only recognized, in her mid 40's, the abuse she'd suffered as a child, and the subsequent effect it had had on her as an adult. Most of us are too busy trying to make the best of the cards we've been dealt to look at what's going on. As you say, RJ, we can only draw on our own experiences. I find ilb's stance to be particularly judgemental but it MAY be that he/she has had a very sheltered life, or has had one devoid of the traumas many have faced.
just seen this. If you haven't already gathered it's a He. And I haven't had a sheltered life, and i have faced traumas. Who hasn't at some stage?

Offline Caroline

Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #424 on: November 17, 2019, 06:40:PM »
Everything I post in bold,italics and colour is text quoted from elsewhere. Its serves to differentiate between my claims and evidence I use to support those claims. It makes my posts easier read/understand plus I am a bit OCD on how I present stuff.  No harm done.

There is nothing wrong about posting images or exposing the dishonest and fallacious debate tactic you use.

For example

I understand that you post quotes in red etc. it would be just helpful if you said where it was quoted from.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #425 on: November 17, 2019, 08:20:PM »

Offline Adam

« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2019, 08:54:PM »
The defence are suggesting Julie got the information not in the press from the police. This must be prior to her approach to SJ. Otherwise they are saying the police were corrupt.

They are also suggesting AE somehow found this out. Then somehow passed it onto Julie. Did she do it by email or text?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

« Reply #427 on: November 17, 2019, 09:00:PM »
I understand that you post quotes in red etc. it would be just helpful if you said where it was quoted from.

Everyone can read everyones posts. Not sure why David wants to post in red or bold so much.

But he does need to provide sources. No matter how strange.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.