Author Topic: More dirty tricks by AE?  (Read 4428 times)

Offline David1819

More dirty tricks by AE?
« on: November 02, 2019, 05:12:PM »
I was going over Ewen Smith's spreadsheets again, when this caught my attention.

I wonder what that is all about? Perhaps Mike has a copy of action report 818?

Offline Caroline

Re: More dirty tricks by AE?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 05:57:PM »
I was going over Ewen Smith's spreadsheets again, when this caught my attention.

I wonder what that is all about? Perhaps Mike has a copy of action report 818?

I know what it's about - give me a sec.
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 06:17:PM »
I know what it's about - give me a sec.

It's from a statement by Barbara Wilson. She made up the wages for the staff. The wages for Len Foakes included a rise and some back pay. Jeremy said he would give Len and Alf Foakes their wages. Len found his pay to be £100.00 short. Bab's blamed Jeremy. This is from her W/S taken on 27th September 1985 - we don't have that statement on the forum but Mike might have it?

Offline ILB

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 08:44:PM »
It's from a statement by Barbara Wilson. She made up the wages for the staff. The wages for Len Foakes included a rise and some back pay. Jeremy said he would give Len and Alf Foakes their wages. Len found his pay to be £100.00 short. Bab's blamed Jeremy. This is from her W/S taken on 27th September 1985 - we don't have that statement on the forum but Mike might have it?
please tell me the relevance of all this?
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 08:59:PM »
please tell me the relevance of all this?

David asked a question, I provided the answer. That's generally how it works.

Offline ILB

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 09:25:PM »
David asked a question, I provided the answer. That's generally how it works.
call me ignorant I'm just struggling to see the relevance of a workers wage to the matter in hand...
If yesterday you hated me. Then today you can not stop the love that binds from me to you. And you to me

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 09:35:PM »
call me ignorant I'm just struggling to see the relevance of a workers wage to the matter in hand...

Did you read all of the posts here?

David asked about the reference on a spreadsheet to an alleged theft of staff wages. The reference is attributed to Ann Eaton, but it was Barbara Wilson he mentioned that she suspected Jeremy of taking the money. 

There are many discussions here and they tend to revolve around a question/answer format.

Offline ILB

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 09:52:PM »
Did you read all of the posts here?

David asked about the reference on a spreadsheet to an alleged theft of staff wages. The reference is attributed to Ann Eaton, but it was Barbara Wilson he mentioned that she suspected Jeremy of taking the money. 

There are many discussions here and they tend to revolve around a question/answer format.
I will retieriate for clarification, and also apologise on my behalf. But I'm only interested in what's factual

Offline ILB

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2019, 09:53:PM »
I will retieriate for clarification, and also apologise on my behalf. But I'm only interested in what's factual and more importantly relevant to the more important matter in hand ...

Offline David1819

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2019, 09:58:PM »

Its not the workers wage that's important. Its simply the allegation that is being made and its connection to a witness who is known to make false claims in order to incriminate Jeremy Bamber.

Offline ILB

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2019, 10:13:PM »
Its not the workers wage that's important. Its simply the allegation that is being made and its connection to a witness who is known to make false claims in order to incriminate Jeremy Bamber.
I'm aware of that David. But it's an allegation that is totally irrelevant and holds no bounds or merit. It is just character blackening. Like what is done by a red top newspaper. Even if Jeremy Bamber conned a farm worker it doesn't make him guilty or murder and I'm not suggesting he did con a farm worker it's irrelevant. It's pub gossip

Offline Jane

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2019, 10:40:PM »
I'm aware of that David. But it's an allegation that is totally irrelevant and holds no bounds or merit. It is just character blackening. Like what is done by a red top newspaper. Even if Jeremy Bamber conned a farm worker it doesn't make him guilty or murder and I'm not suggesting he did con a farm worker it's irrelevant. It's pub gossip

Most people here are attempting to extricate the truth from the character blackenings/rumours/pub gossip. There usually is some. Take, for instance, the 'fact' that Nevill allegedly held frequent late night phone conversations with Sheila when she was not herself. The "fact" is that it's mentioned twice. Twice has become 'frequent', as in "on a regular basis". Of course, I'd probably need more fingers than my hands provide me with to list that which has crossed the line which divides factual from the nonfactual, thus becoming lies.

Offline lookout

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2019, 01:03:PM »
Lies on both sides, that is.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2019, 03:33:PM »
It's a bit more than pub gossip if the allegation emanates from Ann Eaton.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2019, 04:08:PM »
It's a bit more than pub gossip if the allegation emanates from Ann Eaton.

It emanated from Barbara Wilson, the lady who made up the pay packets and passed them to Jeremy, when one was opened, it was £100.00 short. That isn't gossip although it certainly doesn't mean Jeremy is a murderer - but no one suggested it did.