Author Topic: Marks on Nevils arm.  (Read 829 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: Marks on Nevils arm.
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2019, 11:13:AM »

Oh, you're right. At one point it was a matter of SO little consequence -just a gun being waved around- that, at silly o' clock in the morning, he was able to, allegedly, take time out to call Jeremy and allegedly the police -although no one have ever said whether he did, as Jeremy, and call random police stations before finding one manned, OR call 999. We have all of these facts which taken individually are feasible, however. when they're put together, make no sense at all.

I think it depends on the circumstances. Sheila might have been holding the gun and refusing to put it down, or she might have been threatening to kill herself with it. It's possible that Nevill didn't think she would start shooting everyone, so he rang Jeremy. Sheila might have suddenly run up the stairs, and that's why Nevill dropped the phone and went after her.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2019, 03:48:PM »
I think it depends on the circumstances. Sheila might have been holding the gun and refusing to put it down, or she might have been threatening to kill herself with it. It's possible that Nevill didn't think she would start shooting everyone, so he rang Jeremy. Sheila might have suddenly run up the stairs, and that's why Nevill dropped the phone and went after her.

Why would calling Jeremy help with any of that?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2019, 03:51:PM »
Why would calling Jeremy help with any of that?

Nevill might have wanted Jeremy to come over to help calm Sheila down or to help get the gun off her.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2019, 03:53:PM »
Nevill might have wanted Jeremy to come over to help calm Sheila down or to help get the gun off her.

Why? Why not just ask June? It makes no sense.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2019, 04:00:PM »
Why? Why not just ask June? It makes no sense.

Perhaps he didn't want to involve June.

Offline Jane

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2019, 04:07:PM »

I'd totally concur if I believed such to be an habitual thing, but I can't think why Nevill would call Jeremy, who acknowledged that he only saw Sheila once every 4-6 weeks(?) and admitted that he didn't like her and she didn't like him.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2019, 04:12:PM »
Perhaps he didn't want to involve June.

So he urgently wants to disarm Sheila but phones Jeremy for help when help is readily at hand?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2019, 04:35:PM »
I don't see a problem with Nevill calling Jeremy (although I don't know if he did).

It's very difficult to work out the order in which things happened, but if Nevill did call him, it must have been before he was injured, and I would think before any shooting started. If there was shooting going on, I think he would have called the police or tried to get the gun off Sheila. He clearly didn't do that until he was attacked himself.

Offline Jane

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2019, 04:56:PM »
I don't see a problem with Nevill calling Jeremy (although I don't know if he did).

It's very difficult to work out the order in which things happened, but if Nevill did call him, it must have been before he was injured, and I would think before any shooting started. If there was shooting going on, I think he would have called the police or tried to get the gun off Sheila. He clearly didn't do that until he was attacked himself.

But why, at that hour, would he get Jeremy out of bed, if there was nothing more serious than Sheila throwing a wobbly? You've mentioned the discrepancy in their heights and sizes -and by no means was he an 'old' 60+ year old. He was fit- so could, presumably, have relieved Sheila of the gun. Not only that, but Lookout reminds us that Nevill spent HOURS on the phone calming Sheila during the night. So really, he had no need to call Jeremy at that hour.

Offline Adam

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2019, 05:09:PM »
What is not disputed, as Jeremy has said it is Nevill said -

Sheila's gone crazy.

She's got the gun.

------------

Then the line went dead.

Nevill simultaneously thought the situation was serious enough to ring Jeremy. But not so serious that he was able to spend several minutes making the call & another 40 minutes waiting for him to arrive.

I have no idea what Sheila could have been doing with the gun, for Nevill to contradict himself so much.

The CT are even saying Nevill spent around another 10 minuts to call the police,  15 minutes after calling Jeremy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:10:PM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2019, 06:19:PM »

It's difficult to work out because it didn't happen.

Offline Adam

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2019, 06:29:PM »
Supporters have to give some suggestions of what crazy thing/s Sheila was doing with the gun. Which simultaneously -

Made Nevill want to ring Jeremy.

Gave Nevill enough time to ring Jeremy.

---------

I cannot think of what she could have been doing.

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2019, 06:39:PM »
Hopefully supporters will now submit some suggestions.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2019, 07:38:PM »
Nevill wasn't shot in bed was he? Where was he and what was he doing before the shooting started?

Offline Adam

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2019, 08:26:PM »
Nevill wasn't shot in bed was he? Where was he and what was he doing before the shooting started?

He was shot in the bedroom by his bed. After Jeremy entered.